Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu (31329 Views)

Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment: Oshiomhole Dangles Automatic Ticket- Independe / APC Dangles Automatic Tickets Before Aggrieved Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by PassingShot(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
A VERY BIG FAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL

grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by NwaliE01: 7:34pm On May 16, 2018
How possible? APC had never kept any promise made. They are always selfish and besides one person cannot speak for the party outside party leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by frankwiz1894(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2018
the best thing NDIGBO should do is to vote massively for buhari and then wait for 2023 to be voted for, cos if the vote PDP then, they will have to wait for another 8years

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by BruncleZuma: 7:37pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Awoleesu(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2018
Funny party! So, because of your desperation to retain the presidency @ all costs, Ike is no longer "corrupt"?!
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by SBG04: 7:40pm On May 16, 2018
It would be a big shame if out of all the honest igbo men out there, the Igbos go and present a thief like Ekwerenmadu as a Presidential candidate. A man whose source of wealth is unknown. A man with documented houses in Dubai, USA, Abuja and London. A man currently under investigation for money laundering and blatant theft. A man who before joining public service, was a struggling lawyer in Enugu.
It would surely be a big shame to the igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by sexdoll: 7:40pm On May 16, 2018
i don't fancy ike as an igbo president.

i will always prefer nnamdi cownu as my zoological presido.

but where is the nnamdi sef?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by trillville(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
Ekweremadu will be 61 years old by 2023 and would rule until he is 69 years old.

Can you see the wicked plan this old people have?

he has been in the Senate for 15 years yet wants to continue. Can any person from Enugu West tell us what this man has achieved in the last 15 years?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Akpa133(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
Fake news
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by SBG04: 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
NwaliE01:
How possible? APC had never kept any promise made. They are always selfish and besides one person cannot speak for the party outside party leadership.
Bros did you read the article? Nobody is promising anybody anything! Ahmed Lawan, the house leader, was speaking at the 56th birthday party of that thief Ekwerenmadu. Ekwerenmadu and Lawan are neighbours. They were joking with themselves. There is no way in hell that Buhari will allow a thief take over from him in 2023. That vanguard reporter has taken what someone said jokenly at a birthday party to draft an article.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by terrymason(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
na only u comment the first and second time...bro na so likes hungry u reach? the worst part be say u no even make sense..its as useless as buhari in aso rock.
na person boyfriend you just dey tell word oh, sha! cry

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Firgemachar: 7:49pm On May 16, 2018
Igbodefender is the OP
Dead on arrival.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Firgemachar: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
Awoleesu:
Funny party! So, because of your desperation to retain the presidency @ all costs, Ike is no longer "corrupt"?!

Don't take the news serious.
Igbodefender is a clown.
The real Igbos cannot be fooled.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by chuksanambra: 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
frankwiz1894:
the best thing NDIGBO should do is to vote massively for buhari and then wait for 2023 to be voted for, cos if the vote PDP then, they will have to wait for another 8years

Don't be gullible.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by GuntersChain(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2018
poisoned chalice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2018
Take that step at your own risk and peril.Let none deceives the northern bloc still can't entrust Igbo with presidency at this moment or 2023 maybe somewhere far the future that could be possible,
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Firgemachar:

Don't take the news serious.
Igbodefender is a clown.
The real Igbos cannot be fooled.
Which one is real Igbos again? undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Firgemachar: 8:13pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Which one is real Igbos again? undecided

The smart, realistic ones... wink
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Reelectbuhari: 8:14pm On May 16, 2018
SBG04:

Bros did you read the article? Nobody is promising anybody anything! Ahmed Lawan, the house leader, was speaking at the 56th birthday party of that thief Ekwerenmadu. Ekwerenmadu and Lawan are neighbours. They were joking with themselves. There is no way in hell that Buhari will allow a thief take over from him in 2023. That vanguard reporter has taken what someone said jokenly at a birthday party to draft an article.

ekweremmadu is a thief then buhari is a super-thief and an arch genocidist.....

the real criminals in Nigeria are northerners......is pure fact
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Reelectbuhari: 8:16pm On May 16, 2018
is like everyone now is aware of igbofender borno state father.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
Firgemachar:

The smart, realistic ones... wink

Try and read up.about Noah and the Ark again. Then ask yourself if Igbo Presidency is not a political ark you need to join in building.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Ahmeduana(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2018
If they promise ekweremadu and the southeast the year 2023, what year did they promised tinubu and the yorubas? These guys are been smart by half!
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
is like everyone now is aware of igbofender borno state father.....
Meaning?
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 16, 2018
frankwiz1894:

You are a man that has seen tomorrow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by bedspread: 8:27pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari Packs to Daura in2019; IgboRighteous Presidency 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Firgemachar: 8:27pm On May 16, 2018
igbodefender:

Try and read up.about Noah and the Ark again. Then ask yourself if Igbo Presidency is not a political ark you need to join in building.

How much are you paid for this? Such a tough job... grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2018
Ebullience:
By Henry Umoru

ABUJA—AHEAD of 2019 presidential and general elections, the All Progressives Congress, APC, is in search of very strong and high-profiled personalities in the opposition political party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join its folds with the aim at ensuring that it wins in the six geo- political zones of the country.

The latest of such personalities being sought after by the APC is the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, PDP, Enugu West, who has been in the Senate since May 2003.

APC is wooing him to dump his party, the PDP, with the assurance that he would be given the presidential ticket for 2023 when the position would then be zoned to the South East at the expiration of the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari who is re-contesting in 2019.

According to the APC, with Ekweremadu in APC and becoming the presidential candidate in 2023 from the South East, there would then be the much desired stability in the country.

Speaking yesterday at plenary while eulogizing the Deputy Senate President at 56, Senate Majority leader, Ahmad Lawan, APC, Yobe North who described Ekweremadu as an asset in Nigeria at large and the South East in particular, however pleaded with him to see through the misty, woolly environment and take what he termed, the right decision, adding that he must not stay to rust and waste away in the PDP.

Senator Lawan who noted that he was speaking on behalf of others said, “On behalf of myself, even though without consulting our colleagues here, I am sure all the senators here are with me on this, we pray for many more terms and returns of this day and of course, I will use this opportunity to urge Senator Ike Ekweremadu to see through the mist; this woolly environment and take the right decision.

“You are an asset; don’t stay and rust away or waste away. I am inviting you to consider joining the numerous leaders and elders of the south east who understood that Nigeria needs the commitment of people like you.

“Nigeria needs the unity of everybody to make it better for the masses of this country; Nigeria needs stability and I want to say clearly that you are going to fit in perfectly well. 2023 is here (for you) for the taking.”

Earlier, while congratulating the Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu who marked his 56the birthday last Saturday, Lawan said, “I congratulate the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu,my neighbour and my boss on his 56th birthday. I want to say that this is a congratulation to commitment, dedication and devotion. Mr. President, our brother here, as far as I can remember, is the longest serving presiding officer in the National Assembly.

“Senator Ike Ekweremadu has been a very loyal and committed deputy president of the senate. First to the Senate President then, Senator David Mark, he excelled in filling the gaps. Whenever there was need for him to come in and preside, all of us in the sixth and seventh senate and in fact, in this current senate, we had to look for our helmets because definitely, skills and speed will come into play.

“We members of the National Assembly, the parliamentarians are the ones to make the parliament or the legislature worthy of its name and be respected. We can do that through committing ourselves to our work and we have a very good example in the deputy president of the senate who has done that for so many years.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/990810/

Awusa fulani think that igbos are like Yorubas that they can deceive anyhow.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2018
Political gimmicks grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2018
Ekweremadu will not be so stupid not to know that they'll use and dump him. undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Halo22: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
It z like these northerners take us for fool....This is the time to confirm whether Ekweremadu is for his interest or the people.
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Enice(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2018
Ebullience:
By Henry Umoru

ABUJA—AHEAD of 2019 presidential and general elections, the All Progressives Congress, APC, is in search of very strong and high-profiled personalities in the opposition political party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join its folds with the aim at ensuring that it wins in the six geo- political zones of the country.

The latest of such personalities being sought after by the APC is the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, PDP, Enugu West, who has been in the Senate since May 2003.

APC is wooing him to dump his party, the PDP, with the assurance that he would be given the presidential ticket for 2023 when the position would then be zoned to the South East at the expiration of the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari who is re-contesting in 2019.

According to the APC, with Ekweremadu in APC and becoming the presidential candidate in 2023 from the South East, there would then be the much desired stability in the country.

Speaking yesterday at plenary while eulogizing the Deputy Senate President at 56, Senate Majority leader, Ahmad Lawan, APC, Yobe North who described Ekweremadu as an asset in Nigeria at large and the South East in particular, however pleaded with him to see through the misty, woolly environment and take what he termed, the right decision, adding that he must not stay to rust and waste away in the PDP.

Senator Lawan who noted that he was speaking on behalf of others said, “On behalf of myself, even though without consulting our colleagues here, I am sure all the senators here are with me on this, we pray for many more terms and returns of this day and of course, I will use this opportunity to urge Senator Ike Ekweremadu to see through the mist; this woolly environment and take the right decision.

“You are an asset; don’t stay and rust away or waste away. I am inviting you to consider joining the numerous leaders and elders of the south east who understood that Nigeria needs the commitment of people like you.

“Nigeria needs the unity of everybody to make it better for the masses of this country; Nigeria needs stability and I want to say clearly that you are going to fit in perfectly well. 2023 is here (for you) for the taking.”

Earlier, while congratulating the Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu who marked his 56the birthday last Saturday, Lawan said, “I congratulate the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu,my neighbour and my boss on his 56th birthday. I want to say that this is a congratulation to commitment, dedication and devotion. Mr. President, our brother here, as far as I can remember, is the longest serving presiding officer in the National Assembly.

“Senator Ike Ekweremadu has been a very loyal and committed deputy president of the senate. First to the Senate President then, Senator David Mark, he excelled in filling the gaps. Whenever there was need for him to come in and preside, all of us in the sixth and seventh senate and in fact, in this current senate, we had to look for our helmets because definitely, skills and speed will come into play.

“We members of the National Assembly, the parliamentarians are the ones to make the parliament or the legislature worthy of its name and be respected. We can do that through committing ourselves to our work and we have a very good example in the deputy president of the senate who has done that for so many years.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/990810/

lies. APC as a party did not sort after the DSP. It was the senate majority leader Lawan that made comments about the DSP being qualified to be President in 2023 if he cross carpet to APC
Re: 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu by Bethel4Life(f): 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
Turantula:

5) you're a head slamming te*****st
lol u even bother to reply that dimwit...the best answer for fools like them is silence after the first reply

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Abubakar Malami Deactivates Twitter Account / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.