Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power (1307 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power After-sale Service Now Available In Nigeria / Where Can I Buy Leagoo Kiicaa Power Phone In Lagos / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power by Blogthetech: 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
In this tutorial, I will present the detailed method to help you Install TWRP Recovery and Root Leagoo KIICAA Power

Today, I am going to tell you what I call the ultimate guide on how to Root Leagoo KIICAA Power.

We all have our reasons for rooting Leagoo KIICAA Power. It differs from one person to another. Some might be rooting to get a custom recovery flashed to their phone, some might be rooting to crack some games, while some might be rooting to get a custom rom flashed to their phone.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Leagoo KIICAA Power

1 Like

Re: How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power by ryfoz(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2018
You tried but you didn't specify which variant
It has the t591 and t592

And then again I didn't see how to "make the TWRP" or how to get the un-rooted stock recovery.

Pls help us look into this.

This modafucking fone gave me 7 sleepless nights trying to revive it after the rooting went wrong using ADB method
Re: How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power by Blogthetech: 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
It's for T592. Just follow the instructions and you will root your phone
Re: How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Leagoo KIICAA Power by ryfoz(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2018
Okay.

How did you boot it into recovery after flashing the TWRP, the one I tried then refuses to boot directly into the Custom recovery mode despite using the proper combinations and trying many times.

As a proof, whenever it boots normally (instead of into the recovery after the flashing) I would switch it off and try the same key combinations to see if I was doing it wrong but alas! It will always work well (boot directly into stock recovery mode)

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures, Itel P32 Review: Solid Build With Good Battery / 3 Months Old Infinix Note 3 For Sale, 30k Flat / Clean infinix Note 5 For Sale... sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.