Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman (1579 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by QueenDeborah(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2018
A woman lose her marriage after hugging a policeman she regarded as her course mate long ago in the University in the presence of her husband..... This happened at a police checking point..
As usual, a police man stopped a car and started demanding for the drivers license, the duration of the argument made the wife of the man to come out of the car, at least to know what was wrong.
One of the policemen who was at the other lane of the road also came to know what was wrong .
But immediately he crossed the road, the woman shouted his name and they hugged each other..
According to them, it has been long they graduated from the University, and during the time in school, they were very close friends.
The police man immediately settled the argument between the man and his colleague ..But the husband to the woman in anger told his wife that their marriage is over since she can have the audacity to hug a man in his presence...

The woman in tears tried to explain but the man told her to enter the car and they left......
On this issue now, who is to blame?.... The man, the police officer or the woman.

Your thoughts

1 Share

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by youngest85(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2018
This is my judgment; let the woman continue her close friendship with the policeman, after all nothing like first love

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:08pm On May 16, 2018
dont go hugging men once married. set bounderies.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Lalas247(f): 6:09pm On May 16, 2018
The guy is very insecure ...
nothing wrong in saying hello to an old school mate .. and it was done in front of her husband ( shows how innocent it is)

he needs to sort out his trust issues .. a hug doesn't equate to cheating

besides his rash decision may even mean guilt and a way out of the marriage ......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2018
The policeman is her ex boyfriend wey dey nack her during her uni dayscheesy. As she don see am so she will collect the guy's number and codedly revive their old relationship behind d husband's back. That hugging speaks volumescheesy. The husband probably did what was best for him. Never trust a policeman near ur wife or girlfriendcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Lalas247(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
The policeman is her ex boyfriend wey dey nack her during her uni dayscheesy. As she don see am so she will collect the guy's number and codedly revive their old relationship behind d husband's back. That hugging speaks volumescheesy. The husband did the right thing.
so if I hug u ...
mean say we don' nack abi....
I hug a lot o grin its how I say hi here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by QueenDeborah(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
The husband must be a jealous type... That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by youngest85(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:
. a hug doesn't equate to cheating.

But the 'huger' will feel the breast I paid for...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Lalas247(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2018
youngest85:

lol na wa o
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by QueenDeborah(f): 6:17pm On May 16, 2018
youngest85:

lol

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

so if I hug u ...
u are from UK na where boundaries are set but this is naija oocheesy. Anything goes in herecheesy. That a man is hugging ur wife and a policeman for dat mattercheesy..omo guy need to fear oo.policemen no dey take eye see married womencheesy. I can understand how the man feltcheesy. Imagine one unkempt looking SARS officer stop me for checkpoint den come dey talk to me rudely cos i no give am bribe... Then my wife comet from car come dey hug am and d guy dey grab my wife bum bumcheesy... Aghhh me go vex too oocheesy.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by highqueen(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2018
gringrin
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by miracool946: 6:24pm On May 16, 2018
f
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Lalas247(f): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
u are from UK na where boundaries are set but this is naija oocheesy. Anything goes in herecheesy. That a man is hugging ur wife and a policeman for dat mattercheesy..omo guy need to fear oo.policemen no dey take eye see married womencheesy. I can understand how the man feltcheesy. Imagine one unkempt looking SARS officer stop me for checkpoint den come dey talk to me rudely cos i no give am bribe... Then my wife comet from car come dey hug am and d guy dey grab my wife bum bumcheesy... Aghhh me go vex too oocheesy.
haha ...
boundaries yanno grin
u guys are so mean sha
.. ordinary hug... what will he now do if it was a kiss...
this is too funny u should see my face right now... naija guys sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
youngest85:

plus u no even mention dat he might be grabbing the woman's yansh with style while hugging hercheesy. Why wont the husband vexcheesy. I remember reading a story about during obasanjo's regime he sent some group of police overseas to the US for training or so. One policeman was sent back to Nigeria cos while he ws in Yankee he was busy grabbing women yansh over there. Nigerian policemen many of dem yeyecheesy.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

haha ...
boundaries yanno grin
u guys are so mean sha
.. ordinary hug... what will he now do if it was a kiss...
this is too funny u should see my face right now... naija guys sha
haba kiss keshocked..dd husband go just commit suicide nacheesy.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
I don't really see anything much with what the woman did.the husband should be thankful that the wife know someone that helped them.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:
gringrin
don't mind d police man.he was jus tapping current from another man wifecheesy. I am very sure d man wife go carry load for chest like Roman Goddesscheesy.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Lalas247(f): 6:33pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
haba kiss keshocked..dd husband go just commit suicide nacheesy.
lol O pari

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
The husband must be a jealous type... That's all.
queen ukwu
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by highqueen(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
don't mind d police man.he was jus tapping current from another man wifecheesy. I am very sure d man wife go carry load for chest like Roman Goddesscheesy.
hahahagringrin

I laugh,funny lots.
good evening.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2018
highqueen:

hahahagringrin

I laugh,funny lots.
good evening.
lol good evening beautiful. Hope u fine
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by highqueen(f): 6:42pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
lol good evening beautiful. Hope u fine
Yeah dear,you?
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by kio052001(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2018
viewing it from another angle, the man and his wife must have been having issues of unfaithfulness before that very event

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by emmalord(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2018
i blame the woman. for cry at loud you have why hugging another person in the presence of your hubby? lack of self respect. grin
QueenDeborah:
A woman lose her marriage after hugging a policeman she regarded as her course mate long ago in the University in the presence of her husband..... This happened at a police checking point..
As usual, a police man stopped a car and started demanding for the drivers license, the duration of the argument made the wife of the man to come out of the car, at least to know what was wrong.
One of the policemen who was at the other lane of the road also came to know what was wrong .
But immediately he crossed the road, the woman shouted his name and they hugged each other..
According to them, it has been long they graduated from the University, and during the time in school, they were very close friends.
The police man immediately settled the argument between the man and his colleague ..But the husband to the woman in anger told his wife that their marriage is over since she can have the audacity to hug a man in his presence...

The woman in tears tried to explain but the man told her to enter the car and they left......
On this issue now, who is to blame?.... The man, the police officer or the woman.

Your thoughts
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by fancy4eve(f): 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
dat is, if the Sars guy press her bumbum, but if d reverse na d case, Bros u not get anytin 2 vex 4. Na insecurity nd lack of trust dey do d man.
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
dat is, if the Sars guy press her bumbum, but if d reverse na d case, Bros u not get anytin 2 vex 4. Na insecurity nd lack of trust dey do d man.
The policeman codedly press her bumbum..dat i am very sure.wonder why op no yarn dat one.all these nigerian police men will just be using style to tap current for checkpoint...apart from the regular 20 naira bribes dem dey collect frm motorists.

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by yabas(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Your thoughts
wow @ dp
Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:58pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

so if I hug u ...

My wife is not to talk to any man ever again.

No more contact or calls from father, brothers, nephews or male cousin.

If her dad or brothers want to talk to her, they do that through me, under my strict supervision

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman by daveP(m): 11:49pm On May 16, 2018
Hugger and Huggee supposed to let Hugio know before hugging. She didn't let him know what she wanted to do or who he was before going to hug the Huggee.

Those talking about insecurities, please swap shoes before concluding. your man just drop from car go hug a sexy cop looking like Priyanka Chopra or a Beyonce.... yeah...

QueenDeborah, can I hug you?

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept / A Nigeria Man Caught Having Sex With The Housemaid By The Wife / Why I Hate Oyibo Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.