Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) (9448 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47am On May 17, 2018
galadima77:

this is a terrible way to show Explorers appreciation

Appreciation for what?

When I can go to dailymail and get the info?

Channel your appreciation properly!
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
I Write Sheet Music By Hand Using Charcoal - This Is My Latest: Canon In D By Pachelbel
This is honestly my favorite classical piece. Its one of the most popular ones everyone knows but still. Idk whenever I listen to it takes me back because they used to play this song at the lobby (and Air on G - Bach [Brandenburg concerto] or something) before chess each round at chess tournaments I went to as a kid.

Off topic, I know

1 Like

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by JakeII(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
I Write Sheet Music By Hand Using Charcoal - This Is My Latest: Canon In D By Pachelbel

Is this for real or joke?....I am opened to your tutelage if real, i need a means of writing scores more quickly and easily.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by chaarly(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
my jotting note in 400level da year
@Op your writings are soo good. . . where did you learn how to write so beautifully?? iam sure its not in this shithole of ours

ps. The Last pic is my Jacking sheet.. As i dun write those things like that ehnn. . i no fit forget am. (dont strain yours eyes, you wont see anything cheesy

1 Share

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Some Of My Handwritten Anatomy Notes

And you're training to be a Doctor? I doubt it...
Maybe I should ask, where is your 'prescription' handwriting?

Like if you've agree Doctor's handwriting is ugly.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Perfect Handwriting

Mehnnn! To fail this kind student go hard o. Me sef wey I no know Mea, I think he's correct... grin grin grin
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On May 17, 2018
Good handwriting is an easy skill to pick up. I'm bored of mine, it looks exactly the same as the cheat sheet picture and a few others. What I want to learn now is cursive because of it's exotic look.

Back in primary school how me and a few others changed our handwriting was to get a compilation of books from the best pen-men [correct word? I'll google later] and form a mishmash via looking and copying. It didn't take up to a month, probably a few weeks before we created our new writing styles.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
I forgot to add, learning to copy one's handwriting got me on the path to learning how to draw -- the same process is involved. I started by copying the drawings in comics and later began drawing living things I came across.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by naturalwaves: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Still

not bad
Thanks
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by superemmy(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
My writing uploaded
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by kingreign(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, keep up the good work!

If I’m ever gonna follow anybody on Nairaland, it’s u!

U make more sense unlike that other idiot that just copy and paste from www.dailymail.com

Final final Na jealousy go kill you. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by PMB007: 5:39am On May 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Appreciation for what?

When I can go to dailymail and get the info?

Channel your appreciation properly!

I don't want to taint my sterling record and make you the first person I'll call an idiot on Nairaland.

When you could get the same info from dailymail, why do you have to read Explorers thread at all, even enough for you to know where he copies from ?

And by the way, for you and your fellow bad belle people making an unnecessary comparism - do you expect Explorers to post all he does from his head ? Without reference to anywhere ?

And for you guys that are not "masters of copy and paste", pls, post a link of any educational thread you've created on this platform or any other place for that matter.

Pls, you guys should take your bad belle somewhere else and create space for we that cannot go to dailymail to get information.

Nonsense!

On another note, big thumbs up to Explorers and RoyalBlak007 jare and to every other beautiful person.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Explorers(m): 7:09am On May 18, 2018
PMB007:

I don't want to taint my sterling record and make you the first person I'll call an idiot on Nairaland.

When you could get the same info from dailymail, why do you have to read Explorers thread at all, even enough for you to know where he copies from ?

And by the way, for you and your fellow bad belle people making an unnecessary comparism - do you expect Explorers to post all he does from his head ? Without reference to anywhere ?

And for you guys that are not "masters of copy and paste", pls, post a link of any educational thread you've created on this platform or any other place for that matter.

Pls, you guys should take your bad belle somewhere else and create space for we that cannot go to dailymail to get information.

Nonsense!

On another note, big thumbs up to Explorers and RoyalBlak007 jare and to every other beautiful person.

Bros sef get time.

CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Dailymail, SkyNews, Reuters, Washington Post, Huffington Post and others are all connected in one way or the other.

They first get updates, source images, videos from one another before sending their crews to the field or scene.

They make reference to each other, if they can do that, who we be for here

Channels Tv sef dey link Aljazeera, bbc&others.

Royalblak007 na so he be o, your source can't come from heaven. Keep up bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:56am On May 18, 2018
Explorers:

Bros sef get time.

CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Dailymail, SkyNews, Reuters, Washington Post, Huffington Post and others are all connected in one way or the other.

They first get updates, source images, videos from one another before sending their crews to the field or scene.

They make reference to each other, if they can do that, who we be for here

Channels Tv sef dey link Aljazeera, bbc&others.

Royalblak007 na so he be o, your source can't come from heaven. Keep up bro.
Mr Man...

Ignore them...

Don't expect everyone to like or appreciate what you are doing...
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44am On May 18, 2018
PMB007:

Nonsense!

Read their threads? Like what?

Call me an idiot? Lol... I have been called that severally.

There is a big line between research and Copy and Paste!

Kudos should be given to the original writers, not those that copied and pasted their articles on Nairaland.

Copy? Stop celebrating something below average!
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47am On May 18, 2018
Aldebaran:

Mr Man...

Ignore them...

Don't expect everyone to like or appreciate what you are doing...

Even these names BiafranBushBoy OboOlora say slot about those behind the Monikers

You know who Biafranbushboy is?

You have no idea right?

When you become a contributor on Huffpost, let me know.

For now, fvck off!!
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You know who Biafranbushboy is?

You have no idea right?

When you become a contributor on Huffpost, let me know.

For now, fvck off!!
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:01am On May 18, 2018
Aldebaran:

Who cares sad
Dumb

Nice defence. But why should you care? Who the Bleep are you to care?

Thought you wanted to trash personality?

When I type and criticize, you pay attention.
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy
For the sake of Ramadan
Sorry if I sound harsh,
I promised to mind my business doing this fasting period grin

1 Like

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57am On May 18, 2018
Aldebaran:
BiafranBushBoy
For the sake of Ramadan
Sorry if I sound harsh,
I promised to mind my business doing this fasting period grin

Smiles... Smh.

Fast for two.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles... Smh.

Fast for two.
grin grin grin
Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by muhammed50(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
My Handwriting
did you say your handwriting??

Re: Perfect Handwriting Examples That Were Too Good Not To Share(photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Blacklisted? / Free Standard Cover Page For Term Papers / UI To Hold ‘PTA’ Meeting Over School Closure- Thecable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.