Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (58970 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by ekoboy: 5:32am On May 17, 2018
jaxxy:
Why can't these ladies takecare of their babies, especially since they weren't kids or saints when they got pregnant and fully knew wat they were getting into.

I can only understand for his 1st baby mama shola cos I think she was a student and he was her 1st. Sadly there's nothing like child support im africa its based on discretion.

Discretion to take care of your own child. Discretion to also spend time with your child?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 5:50am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
That's too small considering the amount they spend on jewelries and fashion accessories.

Wow you look amazing... And yummy kiss
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 5:53am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

do you have sense at all?

The US government officials can only do such if they were legally married.. babymamas aren't given child support in the US.
Courts don't even recognize baby mamas
See how you are boasting with ignorance. Do your research very well before you talk outside. Babymama in US is a very very lucrative business. Wizkid can be arrested and dealt with if this babymama wants to deal with him. You are the senseless one because you talk with no knowledge of what you are saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
I don't just understand what is wrong with individuals of the female gender.

A man takes care of the kids for as long as possible you won't hear his voice but a woman takes care of the kids within a short period of time she'll not allow people to hear word as if the kids aren't her responsibility too.. smh

As for wizkid's babymama.. since that stuff is equivalent to $500 monthly, why can't she add her own $500 to make it $1000? $1000 is equal to 350k naira

This lady is just a gold digger .
You are very ignorant. Daycare alone is about $1000- $3000 per child per month depending on your location. Wizkid $500 will only buy a few clothes and pampers. Not food or daycare. It seems you don’t know how expensive children are abroad?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:02am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

See how you are boasting with ignorance. Do your research very well before you talk outside. Babymama in US is a very very lucrative business. Wizkid can be arrested and dealt with if this babymama wants to deal with him. You are the senseless one because you talk with no knowledge of what you are saying.

lool.. kid

wizkid can be arrested from where?? from Nigeria? lmao
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:04am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

[s]You are very ignorant. Daycare alone is about $1000- $3000 per child per month depending on your location. Wizkid $500 will only buy a few clothes and pampers. Not food or daycare. It seems you don’t know how expensive children are abroad[/s]?

trash.. that's what he can afford. ..she should afford the rest or stop calling out wizkid..

wizkid is wise enough not to visit USA anymore..

na she go lose last last

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2018
Even the girls shouting olosho upandan here will open leg for wizkid and they will Carry belle for him ...

Nonsense girls
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

lool.. kid

wizkid can be arrested from where?? from Nigeria? lmao
Does he not have shows in US? Or you think he is a local champion like you. Through US cooperation with the UK, him owing and running away from child support could deny him entrance into the UK if this baby mama wants to show him. These are the demerits of fucking like a useless cretin and making babies everywhere. Most countries do not tolerate scum and low life dads. You are the kid because you just talk anyhow. No facts. You don’t even know what it takes to be a man and raise kids. That is why you come online to show your low upbringing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

trash.. that's what he can afford. ..she should afford the rest or stop calling out wizkid..

wizkid is wise enough not to visit USA anymore..

na she go lose last last
Lol. You are the one talking trash. If he can Bleep US Bleep, he better be ready to pay US child support which to take care of his child should be at least $3k a month. Condom of $10 could have saved him but he likes it raw. Now e don red, he is giving $500. Wizkid is a deadbeat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:21am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

[s]Does he not have shows in US? Or you think he is a local champion like you. Through US cooperation with the UK, him owing and running away from child support could deny him entrance into the UK if this baby mama wants to show him. These are the demerits of fucking like a useless cretin and making babies everywhere. Most countries do not tolerate scum and low life dads. You are the kid because you just talk anyhow. No facts. You don’t even know what it takes to be a man and raise kids. That is why you come online to show your low upbringing.[/s]

only few naija celebrities go for shows in the US.. trust me wizkid is going to avoid US henceforth..

come and arrest him in Nigeria.. dunce
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

only few naija celebrities go for shows in the US.. trust me wizkid is going to avoid US henceforth..

come and arrest him in Nigeria.. dunce
Are you Wizkid? Lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 6:25am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

[s]Lol. You are the one talking trash. If he can Bleep US Bleep, he better be ready to pay US child support which to take care of his child should be at least $3k a month. Condom of $10 could have saved him but he likes it raw. Now e don red, he is giving $500. Wizkid is a deadbeat.[/s]

come and force him to pay child support in Nigeria.

Wizkid doesn't have time for gold diggers
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by NaOto: 6:57am On May 17, 2018
Timagex:
the 4.5, is it million or naira? shocked shocked

My brother, it's actually naira million. Shey you want to transmission naira to million
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:57am On May 17, 2018
Timagex:
the 4.5, is it million or naira? shocked shocked
grin million naira..
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by jaxxy(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2018
ekoboy:

Discretion to take care of your own child. Discretion to also spend time with your child?

No to pay child support.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 7:21am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
That's too small considering the amount they spend on jewelries and fashion accessories.

are you simply ignorant or dumb or both?

$13k converted to our own currency is is N4.8 million.

divide that by 24 months (the 2 years she's yapping about) and you get 200k.

so, according to your brain, someone who has other baby mamas spending 200k for one child is not doing enough.

how many times since the past 5 years has your father given you 100k? just shut up and read comments if you don't what to say.

girls of this generation think becoming a baby mama is a business opportunity. mumu things.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MPESA(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2018
thedondada:

500 hundred dollars is not up to some house bills in most of African countries.

There s no need to discuss further with you.

Out of the 200 million Nigerians how many do you think earn 500 dollars a month?

Good am, Sir with due respect I can go ahead and list some Africa countries and some few location that is not porch area that people are paying more or few less to 500 dollars , sir is not a big deal , considering the fact that 500 USD is just MORE or LESS of 50k while its 175k in Our useless Naira currency . mind you Nigeria pays house rent per annum but most Africans starting from East ,South,and North Africans pay mostly per month and with another month deposits. Again it all depens on individuals and the kind of life style they chose to live but for me 500 dollars is way too small for a Whizkid baby and his mother to survive.
P.S
She's not spending with our useless Naira currency.
SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by davidif: 7:56am On May 17, 2018
IamPlato:

Did He Force You To Open Your Leg?

You do know it takes two to tango right?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2018
fucktoto:

are you simply ignorant or dumb or both?

$13k converted to our own currency is is N4.8 million.

divide that by 24 months (the 2 years she's yapping about) and you get 200k.

so, according to your brain, someone who has other baby mamas spending 200k for one child is not doing enough.

how many times since the past 5 years has your father given you 100k? just shut up and read comments if you don't what to say.

girls of this generation think becoming a baby mama is a business opportunity. mumu things.
You're stupid for starting your sentence with that line. Are you better than those quoting me and explaining things to me in a subtle way. Who dafuq are you? Wizkid or his baby mama doesn't give a f**k about you, so why are you giving yourself headache? Stupidity of the highest order. I'm not surprised, nobody with a functioning brain will have that kind of stupid moniker. Useless people are always taking Panadol for other people's headache. Get the f**k outta my mentions useless modaf**king ass.hole. Spits

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by gwmlogistic: 8:02am On May 17, 2018
Centrallock:
Take it or leave it, dude need's to start taking care of his responsibility, gush two baby mama complaining and he is fooling himself claiming bailing, his kids for God's sake.
Just did a quick maths. 5m in 2&1/2 years. What more do you want him to do? How many of d people here typing nonsense grew up like that. Babe was hoping it's was her ticket to the chocolate factory

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Boyooosa(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2018
wizkid now... c'mon, make common sense now. but not ike that useless senator o! i no mention name o!
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 8:46am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

You're stupid for starting your sentence with that line. Are you better than those quoting me and explaining things to me in a subtle way. Who dafuq are you? Wizkid or his baby mama doesn't give a f**k about you, so why are you giving yourself headache? Stupidity of the highest order. I'm not surprised, nobody with a functioning brain will have that kind of stupid moniker. Useless people are always taking Panadol for other people's headache. Get the f**k outta my mentions useless modaf**king ass.hole. Spits

LOL! wizkid too doesn't give a flying fvck about your opinion...in fact, there's no way on earth he's reading this. so gulp down your bitterness with a cup of water before it kills you.

i know you're pained you were not the wizkid's babymama in question, cos y'all want that opportunity to make money without working. all it take is to spread those legs for the dick and wait nine months. scum-filled lazy bitches everywhere! grin
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 9:21am On May 17, 2018
fucktoto:

LOL! wizkid too doesn't give a flying fvck about your opinion...in fact, there's no way on earth he's reading this. so gulp down your bitterness with a cup of water before it kills you.

i know you're pained you were not the wizkid's babymama in question, cos y'all want that opportunity to make money without working. all it take is to spread those legs for the dick and wait nine months. scum-filled lazy bitches everywhere! grin

Thank you and weldone for wasting 5 minutes of your time to type this. Twice this length can earn you something on steemit or fiverr. And one more thing, if you have to quote me to spew trash, don't ever drag my parents into it. I'm not one of those that drag their parents or other people's parent in the mud just to be tagged "savage". Have a good day ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Timagex(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2018
NaOto:

My brother, it's actually naira million. Shey you want to transmission naira to million
but, y she go complain of 4.5m? :- sad embarassed
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 9:24am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

Thank you and weldone for wasting 5 minutes of your time to type this. Twice this length can earn you something on steemit or fiverr. And one more thing, if you have to quote me to spew trash, don't ever drag my parents into it. I'm not one of those that drag their parents or other people's parent in the mud just to be tagged "savage". Have a good day ahead of you.

oya, sorry, no vex.

but why did you condemn my username when your bears 'sexy'?

is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Assassin101: 9:28am On May 17, 2018
how do you expect a "kid" to take care of a "kid"? undecided

sexybbstar:
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 9:30am On May 17, 2018
fucktoto:

oya, sorry, no vex.

but why did you condemn my username when your bears 'sexy'?

is that not hypocrisy?

Lol grin I got the nick during my last days in secondary school. When they were sharing mock award for the tallest, shortest, darkest, roughest, dirtiest, most playful.. So I got the sexiest.(it wasn't meant for me though, because we have two ladies in my class with a badass shape, but one of them got the tallest, while the other got the darkest. Since I was the next in line, it was given to me) When I wanted to open nairaland account, I noticed I couldn't use bbstar because it has been used before so I added sexy as a prefix.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 10:41am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin I got the nick during my last days in secondary school. When they were sharing mock award for the tallest, shortest, darkest, roughest, dirtiest, most playful.. So I got the sexiest.(it wasn't meant for me though, because we have two ladies in my class with a badass shape, but one of them got the tallest, while the other got the darkest. Since I was the next in line, it was given to me) When I wanted to open nairaland account, I noticed I couldn't use bbstar because it has been used before so I added sexy as a prefix.

yeah...i just saw your picture. you're indeed sexy! wink

and what does the 'bb' stand for?
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Moss9ja(f): 10:42am On May 17, 2018
4.5 million naira? She's still complaining?? Wizkid's not central bank for crying out loud. That's about the money he's paid to perform at one show in Nigeria. Besides, he spends on a lot of other things, the should appreciate rather.
Moss9ja
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2018
fucktoto:

yeah...i just saw your picture. you're indeed sexy! wink

and what does the 'bb' stand for?

my surname starts with B, my name starts with B and my xtian name is Esther(eSTAR).. So bbstar
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by fucktoto: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

my surname starts with B, my name starts with B and my xtian name is Esther(eSTAR).. So bbstar

ok..

i thought it's an acronym for blackberry star. i remember how ladies used to love blackberry phones then when it was still in vogue. you would see blackberry babe, bbqueen, bbdiva, bbangel, bb this and bb that. LOL!

anyway, thanks for explaining...and sorry for my outburst earlier. sometimes i no dey too dey alright.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by koladebrainiac(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
so sad. all these guys commenting here blaming the ladies for demanding for their right. in future, when those guys become somebody, the daddy will be claiming i am the father abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.