Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians (67463 Views)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

Why don't you tag Shuku Obuko Eponmalu too as well as the Late Nnamdi Kanu?

Ohamadike himself. grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by obataokenwa(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
80% of Lagosians dont travel and so to them they are the best in those slums. Light just dey waste here with good and quiet environment. Local houses here are far better than 60% of houses in Lagos. Only mosquitoes in Lagos is enough to cause death.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

Federal Slave spotted.
Servants of all, master of none.
Better thank an Igbo man for this internet you are browsing grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Africonji: 11:16pm On May 16, 2018
afroniger:

You are not normal. On top wetin? Is she your wife, gf, or from your tribe because you are not behaving like a normal person at all. Oya here, take your merecine and go and die.

Afonja always talking nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by uuzba(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2018
smartolala:
But Abuja is not an organic city

Monsieur, Je ne pas Francaise.

Which one is organic again?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by EponOjuku: 11:16pm On May 16, 2018
immhotep:

Ohamadike himself. grin grin

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by EponOjuku: 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
immhotep:

Better thank an Igbo man for this internet you are browsing grin grin grin

As well as thank a Yoruba man who founded Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

May his soul rest in peace.
But you cannot stop dreaming and talking about him LMAO

Igbo amaka. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Bobby4090: 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
Krucifax:

If I was just starting of in life I might pick Lagos but if im established I'd prefer the saner,safer environment of Abuja.

No, unless you're established through government corruption that's only when you'll be in Abuja. Virtually all known Nigerian business billionaires are based in Lagos. Dangote, Otedola, Jim Ovia, Elumelu, Adenuga etc. These are people you find in ikoyi and Banana island. Criminal Political rich people are the ones who reside in Abuja. Ex Governors, ex ministers, ex senators, ex head of states etc. People with billions yet have no viable means of income are the ones that populate Abuja.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by uuzba(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
kimbraa:
Who started this madness? This lady just washed our Lagos. grin

This is the second person that's saying Lagosians are always angry. The first was Maheeda when she was in Nigeria.

I said it before two of them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by blackgold90(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Any good Samaritan here should please help a brother in school with a little change to survive. 2086188351 UBA. God Bless.
Yahoo boys will copy your number and start trying date of birth as pin������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by EponOjuku: 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
immhotep:

But you cannot stop dreaming and talking about him LMAO

Igbo amaka. grin grin

He's actually a scapepig for other pigs to learn from.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by otswag(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
See epistle!! This one get time o. U sure say no be joblessness dey worry you?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

As well as thank a Yoruba man who founded Nairaland.
No Nairaland without Internet.
Ask Bill Clinton grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kF3UTxmjuU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2018
cool

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by mywells: 11:20pm On May 16, 2018
Lagos is a city which everyone knows that, can only compare Abuja with Ekiti or Ebonyi, how can you compare Lagos that has ikoyi,ikeja,lekki,apapa,v.i,eko Atlantic, mainland, so rounded by Atlantic Ocean, come to cms at night you'll love the view ,only a mad man would compare Lagos to Abuja.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by unmask: 11:20pm On May 16, 2018
I blame bbnaija.....olosho sef don dey talk.....you went to your cousins place in maryland and left by 6am....wehdone ma

Then only you enter uber 7k to lekki....then enter danfo with plastic chair come back.....wehdone ma

Like I said earlier I blame bbnaija

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by blackgold90(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2018
OsuGanja:
You’re right but at the same time stupid...

That’s what I just feel...
you are pain afojas hate truth why

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by oluwasegun007(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2018
Helobae,
You no what killed your writeup is that you have little to say about ABj.....

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2018
blackgold90:

Yahoo boys will copy your number and start trying date of birth as pin������

1 Like

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Chukazu: 11:23pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:
Bibian Chinenye Pius Urum.

See this one hyping another person's land. They served Yorubas in Lagos, they're now serving Gwaris in Abuja.

Federal Slaves of Nigeria who don't have a single decent state developed by them.

Am sure you not a Lagosian or an indigene of Abuja , so Compare your state( all be it miserable) and any State in South East and let's know how far.
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by blackgold90(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2018
mywells:
Lagos is a city which everyone knows that, can only compare Abuja with Ekiti or Ebonyi, how can you compare Lagos that has ikoyi,ikeja,lekki,apapa,v.i,eko Atlantic, mainland, so rounded by Atlantic Ocean, come to cms at night you'll love the view ,only a mad man would compare Lagos to Abuja.
she right afterall whem she said lagpsian are angry your reply justified her

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 16, 2018
Abuja all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by YorubaAssasin: 11:24pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:
Bibian Chinenye Pius Urum.

See this one hyping another person's land. They served Yorubas in Lagos, they're now serving Gwaris in Abuja.

Federal Slaves of Nigeria who don't have a single decent state developed by them.

Absolutely True... Awon Developers of life grin grin

LZAA

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by chukzyfcbb: 11:25pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria's life expectancy rate is pegged at 51-52years.

I can boldy tell you that LAGOS is the place where this is mostly achieved smiley

Its more easier for one not to cross age 52 living and hustling in Lagos than in other parts of Nigeria (except the war torn zones in the north)

Lagos lifestyle can shorten your lifespan!

If you are destined for 70yrs, living in Lagos can reduce it to 50!

If you have high blood pressure, Abeg run away from Lagos coz Lagos stress will add to your woes

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by EponOjuku: 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
Chukazu:

Am sure you not a Lagosian or an indigene of Abuja , so Compare your state( all be it miserable) and any City in South East and let's know how far.

I'm was born in Isale Eko and unlike you, I can trace my ancestors 7 generations back.

The public bus stop in Ikeja, Lagos is better than all airports in the entire South East.

Cars used by policemen in Lagos to chase pickpockets and gala hawkers are good enough to seduce the wife of a Local Government Chairman in the East.

In Lagos, we use brand new Actross Mercedes-Benz trucks to carry waste. They use old tricycles as ambulances in the East. Our garbage in Lagos State are more valuable than human lives in the East.

Tell me why Igbos won't run out of Igboland every January as if there's war going on there.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by londoner: 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
100 % agreed if you want a general level of sanity it has to be Abj over Lagos. it's a place I avoid when going to Nigeria ever since direct flights were introduced. Even then I would only spend 24 hours in Lagos.
I do want to visit next time but just for a weekend because I know Lagos has some new developments and to see some family.

I've met Lagosians that were in Abj just to get some relief from Lagos for a few days.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by uuzba(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
dunedamatrix:
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just wanna eat.

Thank you and may God bless you.

Uba. Ac no : 2016229958.

And you are still browsing with data?
Guy, you are not hungry. You are a data addict. You will use every last kobo you have to browse. You were busy browsing and you did not realise your food was finished?
Are you not surrounded by people? Cant you ask them? Or you lock yourself up inside one room and browse on your phone from morining till night?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by blackgold90(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Any good Samaritan here should please help a brother in school with a little change to survive. 2086188351 UBA. God Bless.
bro fear catch you or your last four phone digits hahahahaha our meeting people must fly Come see you this night
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Chukazu: 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
EponOjuku:

I'm was born in Isale Eko and unlike you, I can trace my ancestors 7 generations back.

The public bus stop in Ikeja, Lagos is better than all airports in the entire South East.

Who born you for Isale Eko?
Re: Lagos Can Never Be Compared With Abuja - Lady Blasts Lagosians by Sgwin: 11:28pm On May 16, 2018
This girl is smart and intelligent she said the truth if you don't believe what she said go to hug transformer

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Welcome To Akure City (pictures) / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.