Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! (372 Views)

ChatGPT: Lawyer Gets In Trouble For Using Cases From AI To Present A Case / Workers' Day:share Your Hustling Experiences And Your Present Job. / Taking Any Paid Job Is Risky In The Present Day Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2018
Dear Nairalander,

I've been scratching my head around for the past 7 days on how to attack a project standing, staring at me.

It's a very relatively new concept I want to introduce into our secondary schools (basically JSS1 — SSS3). This will be a coaching session that will help the student to study more effectively (don't ask me what and how. lol) and I'm very sure 95% of the schools will be interested in this "package."

Now, the problem I have is that I don't know how to "present" this "to minimize startup mistakes."

Perhaps someone here like you have done something similar.

==>>I'm thinking about offering a FREE but powerful course (coaching session) as bait to "build trust" and get the students to pay for this new problem solver.

Please help a little inexperienced entrepreneur.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! by pat1612(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2018
So u are having a solution to problem but u don’t wanna tell us problem and expect us to approve ur solution
How can somebody approve a solution without knowing problem angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Present This "IDEA" Help A Brother! by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2018
pat1612:
So u are having a solution to problem but u don’t wanna tell us problem and expect us to approve ur solution
How can somebody approve a solution without knowing problem angry

I gave a clue in the OP

It's a very relatively new concept I want to introduce into our secondary schools (basically JSS1 — SSS3). This will be a coaching session that will help the student to study more effectively (don't ask me what and how. lol) and I'm very sure 95% of the schools will be interested in this "package."

(1) (Reply)

Call Centre Agents Urgently Needed In Surulere Lagos / NEW TECH STARTUP –alketetecture.com: The African Architect’s Meeting Point / Tips To Becoming Successful : Fow World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.