Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (53354 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by GuntersChain(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2018
geez her name must be Henrietta. that aside put the blame on your fellow ladies who thinks slay queen is now a profession, that they have nothing else to offer apart from bedmatic. they show no concern about how to increase the digits in a man's account but to drill a hole in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Bluffly: 8:46am On May 17, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian lady, Emilia Chimee Dyke, has issued an advice/warning to guys who are fond of attributing women's successes and achievements to prostitution (or ''ashawo'' in Nigerian pidgin language). The graduate of Abia State University, ABSU, took to social media to tell guys to respect and appreciate women as many ladies have sleepless nights working in order to make money as entrepreneurs.

She shared her advice on her Facebook wall. Read below;

She drives a car : Ashawo

She rents a flat; Ashawo

Ignore cat calls; Ashawo

Go to a bar/club alone: Ashawo

Goes to the market; Ashawo

Gets a degree; Ashawo

Does charity; Ashawo

Dress comfortably; Ashawo

Makes up; Ashawo

Laughs: Ashawo

Breathes; Ashawo

Exists: Ashawo.

Becomes a celebrity; Ashawo

Please why is it a crime to respect women for their hard work?

Why must you look down on women as "ashawo"?

Must you term every achievement of a woman as "ashawo"?.

To every hardworking lady doing legit jobs and doing well for herself, I AM PROUD OF YOU.

Soon we will celebrate our achievements in each other's private jets.

To the other set of women that condemns her fellow woman and says; na Ashawo. She's into runs. I pray you will be alive to see more achievements from the hardworking lady then you'll remain in your gossip state begging her for help one day.

Dear men learn to respect and appreciate women. Stop this madness of attributing her achievements to "ashawo". Many of us have sleepless nights working and packaging products as entrepreneurs. Many of us have sleepless nights reading and browsing. Many have sleepless nights handling one business or the other or even writing note of lesson for their pupils.

Appreciate every woman because without the neck, the head can never stand.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/dear-men-stop-this-madness-and-stop-calling-us-prostitutes-nigerian-lady.html

if men keep calling you "ashawo" then start calling them "Ole" or "odaran"as well because na them steal pass anywhere as well as being a criminal
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2018
comshots:
Some ladies are working as sale's girl and are using iPhone x.How much be her salary?You will see them begging guys money online for subs just because he admires her.How is she hard working through that?

Cos e no easy to beg grin
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by chiedozie198100: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Well I think that men that call women ashawo are those who womanize greatly and because they can't stay in a place themselves they just assume all women are the same. Mind you, they don't see their sisters as such o. Na other people sisters be ashawo

Because a womanizer knows women inside out.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Galaticos444: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
My own definition of ashawo is anybody dat sleeps wit d opposite sex 4money,if u fall in under d category am sorry u ar one of dem
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 8:48am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:
it's only guys with low self esteem that sees a hustling lady as ashewo.

I agree with u but look around u...the way women portray them selves is 90percent of the reason......meet a girl today, in less than 48hrs...she's already feeling shes entitled to ur money....
women of nowadays have rewired the thinking of the average man...to "once u have money u can sleep with them"...
That's why u see guys use unromantic pick up lines like, "wateva ur needs are I'm capable..."

The days of flowers and nice gestures are gone.almost all women now run with the mentality of "u wanna date me ..pay me...u can't be sleeping with me for free"..it's makes men assume even hard working ladies got to the top or became successful by sleeping their way to the top...I know it's wrong...but alot of women contribute to that notion

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Martin0(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Well I think that men that call women ashawo are those who womanize greatly and because they can't stay in a place themselves they just assume all women are the same. Mind you, they don't see their sisters as such o. Na other people sisters be ashawo

my sister the matter don tire everybody oo
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by bionixs: 8:50am On May 17, 2018
comshots:
Some ladies are working as sale's girl and are using iPhone x.How much be her salary?You will see them begging guys money online for subs just because he admires her.How is she hard working through that?
oga,staying awake begging all night is hard work o

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Dami12345: 8:51am On May 17, 2018
"Sleepless nights"
After you will say you are not ASHAWO.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Psoul(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2018
My late father(blessed be his soul) used to tell me this story.

There was this rich man that had a slave. He always moved around with this slave. This slave behaved in a way that always pissed the rich man of so that the rich man will get angry, scold him and say to him; "You slave, you are always bringing shame upon urself".

Addressing the slave as a slave makes him so angry cos he want to be seen as a son and a heir to the rich man so that ppl will respect him.
One day, they were to travel to a very far away village to meet a royal king. The slave came to his master and beg him saying; My Lord pls I beg you with the name of god we worship. Pls don't call me slave wen we get to that foreign land.

His master told him and said; It doesn't please me to call you a slave, but wenever u start displaying those characters of a slave, i will be forced to call u a slave.

Wen they got to that land, assorted food was served to them, the slave started eating as if he had never seen food before. His Master looked at him so that he can comport himself, but he could not read his master's sign. The man got embarrassed and angry he scold him and said; "You slave, can't u even have a single respect for yourself and I ur Master?"

Moral of the story: Dress the way you will like to be addressed. Behave the way you want others to see you. Wen 98% of our women are behaving like Ashawo, we will have no choice than to address them so.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by MisterKennedy(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2018
delete her

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by abokikhalifa: 8:58am On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ashawo grin

Because you are doesn't mean she is one of you..

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by eebraa(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2018
You look like one for real.And your type of hand bag is usually used by those roadside girls in Allen Avenue
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2018
SexytorresE:
example of her Topic, sighted!
go and sit down one place
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by bongolistik(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2018
OK let me clear you.. You see a lady in the street that all and sundry know she doesn't have any job but all of a sudden she started cruising a jeep.. Abeg wetin una go call that one

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Snow02: 9:02am On May 17, 2018
ashawo
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by uuzba(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2018
jogojogo:

Nobody calls a decent woman Ashawo...
Have you heard anyone calling Ngozi Okonjo Iweala?

But a decent woman would never come up on social media and beg all men for respect.
Abi, has Okonjo iweala done this kind of nonsense before?

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by whiteTORTIISE(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2018
yabas:
Lol, that armpit sha shocked shocked shocked shocked

The armpit look more like an experience Ashawo oh. especcially those ones at Club 57
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Geesaintagape: 9:04am On May 17, 2018
Is just as a result poor national foundation.
The ashawos in the street out number the the working ones.
But ur armpit is dirty n disgusting why displaying it.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Killurself: 9:08am On May 17, 2018
yes we will continue to call most of you becos you only depend on men's money, could you imagine I was chatting with one lady yesterday before you know she request for card to buy data, I told her that there is no place I can buy mtn card here becos no mtn mass it was waterline side of bayelsa most community was using glo, she said I should buy her glo, I sent #500 glo card to her after she received it she was complain that she was using #1000 for subscription, I said that's what I have later after that she later said ,' thanks' but she don't respond to my chat well, later around 7 pm, we started to chat again the next she will saying is that pls I want you to help me with 3k, I just burst laugh I said I dont have , she started to tell me that she know I have but I was thinking weda she was to use style collect money from me, since then no better chat. This morning when I send her message as I saw her online she never reply till now. most of Nigerian girl are pros , they depend on men's money even the one we call celebrities are professional pros.... we will continue call most of you ashawo until many Nigerian Ladies do brain reset and believe in there self rather than guys sweat.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by zuto4u(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2018
Na lie, nothing is wrong with her face. The girl is naturally beautiful and intelligent too.
HausaOverlord:
See face like Ashawo own

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by bongolistik(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2018
Who ever calls people like Chimmanda Adichie Ashawo? Those that are called have always giving out some signs of Ashawoism, reason they are called. I have a lady in the street, she gat no job and this lady is as broke as you can think.. She needs job like mad cos she always stays at home. But recently she started driving a car of her own worth N1.5M.. Please who can explain that for us

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:11am On May 17, 2018
na waoh..see her hairy legs like man own shocked.. why she no shave am? anyway the runzgirls know themselves.when u jump from one man"s car to another and dem always dey drop u home early in d mornin..na wetin u be ? cheesy Chimannada Adichie is a succesful young woman.nobody tag her as olosho cos she"s not one.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Promise111(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2018
See your armpit sef... Ashawo
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:12am On May 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
True,It goes to show the bad belle attitude some men have against successful women.They believe that any woman who is making it and working her way to the top is a slut/prostitute etc.And that no woman can make it on her own merit.
Such a myopic,primitive and Chauvinistic way of thinking.

oga nothing is primitive or myopic here,,we can spark grammar all day but the truth remain 80% of these gurls rise to the top through there pvssy ,12% there parents wealth,,the remains 8% are the iya alaje's & co we see @ the market.
what is primitive is calling a runs gurl/ olosho a prostitute ,,its quite different one get ambition the later as no ambition.
whats myopic is making a big deal out of oloshoism ,,these gurls donnt even send .
most of these rich super babes in our society today read there biography .. somethings wonnt just add up

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Smartademu(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2018
grin

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:15am On May 17, 2018
ericsmith:

oga nothing is primitive or myopic here,,we can spark grammar all day but the truth remain 80% of these gurls rise to the top through there pvssy ,12% there parents wealth,,the remains 8% are the iya alaje's & co we see @ the market.
what is primitive is calling a runs gurl/ olosho a prostitute ,,its quite different one get ambition the later as no ambition.
whats myopic is making a big deal out of oloshoism ,,these gurls donnt even send .
most of these rich super babes in our society today read there biography .. somethings wonnt just add up
Next time try not to quote the Amazon Queen with the balderdash you wrote up there.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by chendstone01(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2018
HOEs will be HOES

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Spatta: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
"Many of us have sleepless nights reading AND BROWSING"

of course Browsing, living life on Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, gossiping and tattling, exposing nude bodies to actract men and coming here to say don't call us what?
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2018
Wondered why she is worried.

Most of such men are frustrated and totally unemployed. That is how they vent their feelings.

ericsmith:

Throwing figures everywhere!

Where did you get them? Your ass?

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by manikspears: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:
This list took her 30 mins... shaving your legs, 5 minutes cry

are you not suppose to be defending your comrade cheesy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.