Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 AM

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (53297 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Pataricatering(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2018
But what is your problem if men call us ashawo ? It’s normal ! Let them keep calling us that please ! We need more female ashawo s - men are already ashawo s so let’s balance the equation . I see nothing wrong there !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by yabas(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

The armpit look more like an experience Ashawo oh. especcially those ones at Club 57
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Muhak: 9:25am On May 17, 2018
She truly show hu she is ashawo
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by gonkin(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2018
Yes they know themselves.

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2018
comshots:
Some ladies are working as sale's girl and are using iPhone x.How much be her salary?
na her sugardaddy buy d fone na grin

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:27am On May 17, 2018
manikspears:

are you not suppose to be defending your comrade cheesy?

My comrades don't need defending because nobody calls them names and if people did call them names, they're too busy taking care of themselves to notice such low lifes cool
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2018
Dear Emili, its not the cars, houses, jobs or achievements, its the way they sell their bodies, betray their loved ones and prostitute themselves because of money, just like the one in red dress.

Tell me no be ashawo be dat, a woman who really prides her self and her body wont show it off to the whole world, only a slutt does that.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2018
well wat you said is true sha.

buh as rough as your armpit looks in that pix, i believe that's how rough your pusssssssssssy go look. and trust me those kind of pussssssssssy can make one cum too quick.

IN OTHER NEWS
Buhari to lose 2019 election
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:29am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:
it's only guys with low self esteem that sees a hustling lady as ashewo.
Really? 90% of ladies these days are valueless, unintelligent mere intimacy gadgets, only to make someone satisfied of lust. Although there are still few good girls with dignity who respect their womanhood. Gone are the days of our mothers when women have dignity. You people want the same sexual freedom as men but you also want dignity and treated as a woman. Sorry, it's not possible. Dignity of a woman only comes with chastity. That is why in those days men are supposed to treat women like a queen but today women want to live like a dog and still be treated like a queen. Is that possible? NO! You people should start valuing ur gender and have respect for ur precious bodies because as at now, from guys perspectives, women are sex dogs and valueless ashawooos. Womanhood has fallen. Make it great again.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
Not all are if you are one just pass by.... Which one is cat call??
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:30am On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:
na her sugardaddy buy d fone na grin
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Most of you are Ashawooos because:
You look like ashewooo;

dress like ashawo;

smell like ashawo;

taste like ashawo;

think like ashawo;

behave like ashawo;

live like ashawo;

die like ashawo;

It's not the fault of men.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2018
She has a made a very salient point there. The reasoning of the average Nigerian (graduates too) shocks me beyond words. But then, what do you expect from a chauvinistic society of low morals, mediocre mindsets, and overall lack of imagination or intelligence??!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:39am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:
This list took her 30 mins... shaving your legs, 5 minutes cry

You just spoke my mind. Nothing puts me off in a lady more than hairy legs and probably halitosis. Lol.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:40am On May 17, 2018
I pity Nigerian men sorry boys. I held up hope for you guys but most of you are completely hopeless. This forum is made up of ignorant slowpokes who are trying to gain admission into the university so I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:43am On May 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Next time try not to quote the Amazon Queen with the balderdash you wrote up there.

LWKMD grin grin,, its takes a king to be crown a queen .... amazon location are alway hidden must av bin a day out of d cave, next time am gonna UnCloth you in that armour put you in a tank top & bump short. mmmm!!
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by LadyMarionette(f): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
If men call you "ashawo" don't answer. That is not your name.

The earlier you realize that people's opinions (of you) are a part of them and not a part of you, the better for you. Many people are myopic, uneducated, prejudiced and/or otherwise handicapped; their opinions suffer for it. But your image of yourself shouldn't suffer on their account. All you need for a healthy self esteem is knowledge of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by obasi23: 9:46am On May 17, 2018
And someone will tell me that this girl no be ashawo or olosho
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2018
Tednersy:
I pity Nigerian men sorry boys. I held up hope for you guys but most of you are completely hopeless. This forum is made up of ignorant slowpokes who are trying to gain admission into the university so I am not surprised.

I disagree sir. A lot of them are undergraduates of reputable institutions, Bachelor degree holders; Hell, some are even Masters degree holders! I have met a lot of Nigerian Ph.D Holders who lack average intelligence. Any alumnus of a good secondary school that lacks commonsense will most likely continue there-in beyond Post-graduation.... Nairaland is truly a reflection/revelation of how f**ked we are as a society!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by forreelinc(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by mestrophil(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
@ seun we need a voice not in Nairaland... Some reaction need a voice to talk it out.... Mestrophil labi.

Emilia..... Noted.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
ericsmith:

LWKMD grin grin,, its takes a king to be crown a queen .... amazon location are alway hidden must av bin a day out of d cave, next time am gonna UnCloth you in that armour put you in a tank top & bump short. mmmm!!
Laugh well.In Amazon there is no king.So your argument is flawed.Tell that to the European female monarchs who are queens and their spouses are not called kings.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Ejjis(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
She make sense...
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Espada10: 9:57am On May 17, 2018
To every hardworking lady doing legit jobs and doing well for herself, I AM PROUD OF YOU.

I am also proud of them but lets not kid ourselves. They are in the minority

Like 30% minority

So to the 70% majority

I SAY

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 9:57am On May 17, 2018
Gerrard59:
Wondered why she is worried.

Most if such men are frustrated and totally unemployed. That is how they vent their feelings.

Throwing figures everywhere!

Where did you get them? Your ass?

if you are a guy and still wondering how i arrived @ those figures,pray make GOD bless you.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by obentenyson(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2018
see as she dey take selfie like Ashawo

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Adedove(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
Rubbiish:
Unless u be ashawo, u shouldn't be bothered...
Her showing this level of concern only bespeaks she is likely one...
I vehemently disagree with ur first statememt.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by manikspears: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:

My comrades don't need defending because nobody calls them names and if people did call them names, they're too busy taking care of themselves to notice such low lifes cool

that one too dey,thumbs up. cool

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Laugh well.In Amazon there is no king.So your argument is flawed.Tell that to the European female monarchs who are queens and their spouses are not called kings.

ofcus,, i hope you call urself a 'MRS' someday without a MR ,, amazon remains an amazon because men donnt know the location .... we find it we give all of una belle ..mtcheew!! tongue
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by omoelerin1: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:
it's only guys with low self esteem that sees a hustling lady as ashewo.
I love seeing women being successful.

There are men who feel sad when they see a woman being successful. Even some husbands often felt threatened and insecure when their wives are successful.
I have a friend who said he could not let his wife have more academic qualifications than him. Which means if she decides to further her education up to Master or PhD level, he would not support it.

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by deebrain(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2018
It's not the men you should be facing.

The ratio of women that believe in using their body for money is so higher than those with dignity. ITS EVEN THOSE THAT USE THEIR BODY FOR MONEY THAT CALL THOSE WITH DIGNITY THAT SUCCEED "ASHAWO" (probably thinking all women are like them).

Out of 10 guys, 3 or 5 will be cultists or criminals. But out of 10 girls ,one girl struggles to have dignity amongst them and would easily turn to their enemy.

Kudos to all women with dignity out there in this generation.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by magzey: 10:22am On May 17, 2018
At least she wear a Cross on her neck. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.