Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (53345 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / She Just Can't Stop Calling / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Revolva(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
imagine one bros for my hood married his gal friend and they have two kids but later business start to go bad for him and he was not bouyant like before again na there his wife a young lady start to show am pepper she goes out to parties of big boys on d island her school mates and boat cruises the man just taya say which kind parties be DAT all d time na so one heavy party came an all white party the man said she won't leave d house today na so de start quarrelling and she held the man cloth that he won't go out also that he is lazy and can't provide for his kids and the man said woman leave my cloth stop acting like a market woman ......na so the gal rake say well so u no no say I be ashewo abi she kept saying it holding the bros cloths na so d bros give am slap ...na so story finish till date de r divorced these are my neighbors we attended d wedding o

till date d bros de regret you g bros don grow white hair thinking too much women can kill a man fast

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
your armpit looks like a dungeon where nocturnal animals hide...pls give your leg a good shave

this girl must be from Esau's lineage
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by mhisbliss(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2018
Viicfuntop:

We expect it from the men, but common, you are a lady.
Did the word ashawo imply anything? Nope, maybe i just like the word you don't know, you just jump on my comment like that.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by SoapQueen(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
BossLaifay:
Should this even be a thing? Everyone should be allowed to feel comfortable in their own skin u know? Being hairy shouldn't be a crime except its dirty! I see nothing wrong in how she looks or a woman having body hair in general.

Bless your kind heart!

2 Likes

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
True,It goes to show the bad belle attitude some men have against successful women.They believe that any woman who is making it and working her way to the top is a slut/prostitute etc.And that no woman can make it on her own merit.
Such a myopic,primitive and Chauvinistic way of thinking.
As a man I second this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Skepticus: 4:32pm On May 17, 2018
Angelfrost:

I disagree sir. A lot of them are undergraduates of reputable institutions, Bachelor degree holders; Hell, some are even Masters degree holders! I have met a lot of Nigerian Ph.D Holders who lack average intelligence. Any alumnus of a good secondary school that lacks commonsense will most likely continue there-in beyond Post-graduation.... Nairaland is truly a reflection/revelation of how f**ked we are as a society!

I agree with you.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Viicfuntop(f): 5:39pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Did the word ashawo imply anything? Nope, maybe i just like the word you don't know, you just jump on my comment like that.

Oh please
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Aniwhyte(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Funny how no one here said anything .. is that how they wear dress
Shaving stick is cheap o

You were the one that called me a scam when i posted something of me unable to run my Facebook ads with my atm card and i needed help, lol

Well i later abandoned the Facebook ads stuff bcus the mods came to delete my thread then bcus of u, but am proud to say that i used another paid method in running my ads, "Facebook groups and pages" and am proud to say that i got over 233k likes in my main page, and over 50k likes on the one i planned running with Facebook ads

One thing i have always believed in this life is that, no man born bt a woman can stop me if am really something determined in doing and achieving anything in this life, them never born that person.

Awon werey

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
Aniwhyte:

You were the one that called me a scam when i posted something of me unable to run my Facebook ads with my atm card and i needed help, lol

Well i later abandoned the Facebook ads stuff bcus the mods came to delete my thread then bcus of u, but am proud to say that i used another paid method in running my ads, "Facebook groups and pages" and am proud to say that i got over 233k likes in my main page, and over 50k likes on the one i planned running with Facebook ads

One thing i have always believed in this life is that, no man born bt a woman can stop me if am really something determined in doing and achieving anything in this life, them never born that person.

Awon werey
as painful as it may be for you.. it motivated you to do better...
Facebook ads don't really get u the likes you need ... not organic ones anyway
you should be glad it worked out for you oniranu
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Harrynight(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2018
yabas:
Lol, that armpit sha shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dirty armpit cry
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Neoteny(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2018
Says the ashawo...
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Aniwhyte(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

as painful as it may be for you.. it motivated you to do better...
Facebook ads don't really get u the likes you need ... not organic ones anyway
you should be glad it worked out for you oniranu

Lol, you might probably be right though, may be by now i wouldn't ve gotten half of the likes i got, moreover Facebook ads might be probably more expensive than the groups and pages i used in running my ads, you played a huge role in the success of my page...really do appreciate, tank's... The saying that everything happens for a reason might probably be true, really do appreciate
God bless, more blessings
Really do appreciate that u were online that day to comment on my thread, tnk u very much, i really do appreciate... Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by seangy4konji: 7:32pm On May 17, 2018
ashawo na hin u be.
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
Espada10:
To every hardworking lady doing legit jobs and doing well for herself, I AM PROUD OF YOU.

I am also proud of them but lets not kid ourselves. They are in the minority

Like 30% minority

So to the 70% majority

I SAY

Really? Come on now... these figures have to be an exaggeration undecided
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2018
GuntersChain:
geez her name must be Henrietta. that aside put the blame on your fellow ladies who thinks slay queen is now a profession, that they have nothing else to offer apart from bedmatic. they show no concern about how to increase the digits in a man's account but to drill a hole in his pocket.

American Dad
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Deltatoto: 10:25am On May 18, 2018
donb06:
you are s product of ashawoism....that's y u can detect one from afar. Intact ur daughters have started the profession already... And I think ur grand daughter will be greater than their mothers
i don’t have female kids lions don’t give birth to snakes
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Ufranklin92(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2018
cool
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by QueensJ: 10:16am On May 19, 2018
Not much blames on the males bcoz The Judas among d apostles has made it difficult to know hu is hu undecided

Ladies keep doing ur things right
Let the haters keep hating kiss
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Talk2ndsure(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
Then ladies STOP prostitution na....
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by bluefilm: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
What exactly is this ashawo trying to say?
Re: "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke by Deepfeel(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
We know the ones that are hard working you won't find them slaying on Instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.