Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Java Project Problem !! Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Project Problem !! Help (1049 Views)

How Do I Get Java Development Kit On My System? / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. / Java Programmers ,I Need Help Fixing This Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Project Problem !! Help by sweetguy10(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2018
Pls I’m having a problem getting result set rows from database to display in a new frame/panel . I have created a loop

for(I=0; I<rs.getString(); i++)//Or maybe
while rs.next();{
//Statement code
}

But there seems to be some error as the button is not responding to the action event .

The query statement using prepared statement is
pst=con.preparedStatement(“select * from ticketing where Urgency=?”)
pst.executeQuery();

/*ticketing is the name of the table where the query is searching from the database */

Please is the error coming frm the query or the loop through the resultSet?

Thanks
Re: Java Project Problem !! Help by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
sweetguy10:
Pls I’m having a problem getting result set rows from database to display in a new frame/panel . I have created a loop

for(I=0; I<rs.getString(); i++)//Or maybe
while rs.next();{
//Statement code
}

But there seems to be some error as the button is not responding to the action event .

The query statement using prepared statement is
pst=con.preparedStatement(“select * from ticketing where Urgency=?”)
pst.executeQuery();

/*ticketing is the name of the table where the query is searching from the database */

Please is the error coming frm the query or the loop through the resultSet?

Thanks

No idea if you are referring to Swing, Android or JavaFX, sorry which is it ? But since you mentioned frame and panel I will assume swing, did you implement the ActionListener and provided the action performed method and check the event and the control if its your button.
Re: Java Project Problem !! Help by sweetguy10(m): 8:34am On May 18, 2018
pcguru1:

No idea if you are referring to Swing, Android or JavaFX, sorry which is it ? But since you mentioned frame and panel I will assume swing, did you implement the ActionListener and provided the action performed method and check the event and the control if its your button.

Yes it’s on Swing .. i’ll check the action performed again and even paste the code here .. thanks
Re: Java Project Problem !! Help by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
sweetguy10:

Yes it’s on Swing .. i’ll check the action performed again and even paste the code here .. thanks

How are you building your GUI, by hand or Netbeans ?
Re: Java Project Problem !! Help by sweetguy10(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
pcguru1:

How are you building your GUI, by hand or Netbeans ?

Netbeans
Re: Java Project Problem !! Help by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
sweetguy10:

Use an online code editor and link here, its stressful reading code here.

(1) (Reply)

Pls! I Need Help To Make Android App From Pdf Documents Or Microsoft Documents. / Learn Codeigniter Step By Step From Me - Affordable / You Can Now Get UDACITY NANAODEGREE Courses For Just $100. Amazing Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.