Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Healthy Benefits Of Eggs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Benefits Of Eggs (860 Views)

8 Healthy Benefits Of Drinking This Tea For 7 Days / Healthy Benefits Of Eating Bananas. With Picture / Effect of Eggs on Our Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Benefits Of Eggs by diddysnow: 1:39pm On May 24, 2010
Eggs are best and perfect to provide greater amount of higher quality protein with optimal distribution in meal, and therefore the ideal food in the reatment and prevention of: OBESITY, HEART DISEASE (metabolic syndrome), OSTEOPOROSIS, SARCOPENIA

Eggs will induce and increase satiety (i.e. Reduce hunger) thereby increasing compliance with weight loss diet. This will result in greater weight loss. Inclusion of eggs at breakfast is an easy effective way to: Increase high protein intake, Improve distribtion of protein in meal, Enhance the benefits of a weight loss regimen.

At every stage of life, eggs have a role to play: Eggs are nutritious inclusive during pregnancy as eggs contain high quality protien, vitamins and minerals, Omega 3-fay oils essential for both maternal health and that of developing child.

To be coninued.
Re: Healthy Benefits Of Eggs by segzicres(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2010
i've been hustling to gain some weight now but with this ur post i'm beginning to think twice. will that egg issue work for me. i take aleast 2 eggs a day.

(1) (Reply)

Waec May/june 2011 Registration In A Private School At Agric Area In Ikorodu Lagos With 7 Distinctio / How Many Ltrs Of Water Shd An Adult Drink Daily / SHOCKER: How Ghanaian men Sell Their Fluid For over $5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.