Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (64427 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.
How else should I had construct it? What did Reno tweeting? you are a big fool.

Dear Lord!!! Ignorance is truly bliss... My good sir, I truly and seriously pity thee!!! Better take a vacation from social media, and spend some time burrowing into a copy of Brighter Grammar! The highlighted are inexcusable!

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kenex4ever(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"
try to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Praktikals(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2018
On a lighter note. It is not the IGPs fault. He is fucking with the wrong guy. Awon afa wa ni Ilorin are the ones playing piano on his eyeballs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by princeade86(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
Baba e ni Terrorist, were.
e pain am. pls give me d meme.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by spiritedtete: 9:29am On May 17, 2018
freeze001:

I presume that wife was an appointee of the president overseeing an entire ministry, department, agency or parastatal right?
Nonsense comparison!

Simple grammar u can't even construct! Keep asking 'what did Reno tweeted' u hear? Na d same boat carry u and d daft IGP rap artist.

Better hustle answer how many 'transmission' blunders d mumu Policeman committed so u stand a chance to win the Z$ 1Million and at least start primary school.

Chai! But you are bad ooo Na so you con finish son of man.... Auntyyyyy ... me I will 'afiod' u in real 'live'
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by PedroEastman: 9:29am On May 17, 2018
Chepos1:
Savagely grin
The IGP after seeing this tweet go be like...

dont bother he can not read the tweet
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
IGP is an addict to Tramadol and codeine diet shocked shocked shocked

Blood have entered his eyes while on transmission grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Klington: 9:30am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"
Just like the iGp, you also need help shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by oluwaahmed: 9:31am On May 17, 2018
It's what happens when the few illiterates are in charge of the many educated. Shame on Nigeria. *spits on lord luggard* and pees on APCs grave***

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Dearlord(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
All is well
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by fpeter(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by aujile(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
What have we not seen in this era?
Delay in appointments, missing budget, snake and monkey swallowing and stealing money respectively, python dancing, having two presidents, blame games; to the past administration and to the youths, appointment to the dead,IGP a rapper...the whole of this country is Nollywood, there seems to be more action that the one we watch on our various screens

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Viking007(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
I can bet with my balls that this otondo didn't finish primary school...he is not fit to be a corporal not to talk of being elevated to the esteem position of an IGP...this is an open disgrace, this is corruption unveiled, this is unacceptable, this is Buhari's handwork.

No wonder he couldn't show up at the senate after series of invitations... Now your yansh have finally open.

Here's the video of the national embarrassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q16Sc8nNKh0

I cant even watch the video till the end, its just too shameful. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by jaywhoco(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2018
"for a prince to be wisely advised he must also be wise" Niccolo Machiavelli

I just have to blame whoever appointed this man ooo.
I have met very smart and educated people from the core North and I do not think this is just Nepotism or quota system. It is deeper.

There is no country period.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Wantedmiller: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
erico2k2:

are you for realNo1 boss of a Police force of the largest country in west Africa? do you know how many people around the world viewed that footage?

you should have waited for Trump, BBC, CNN and the rest of the world to complain before you start hitting on him........

Is this the first time he is reading to the public?

Oga......no 1 boss of police is still a human being

he has carried out his work diligently, now English makes him no better person?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by freshboi88: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
This video was doctored. Has he not been given speeches. Is thus his first speech since he bcame IG. He probably made a mistake and an editor used d mistake to create a loop....Nigerians make una dey use brain nah

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ForValour: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
tiwiex:

How else shout I HAD CONSTRUCT it? Are you really saying these things or you are playing with us here. In your defense Mr. IGP, I say you are playing with us.
Defence
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
WHAT DID RENO TWEETED shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Kylekent59: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
The police IGP together with the president are a complete debacle.

That is the reason why Nigeria cannot progress not until those set of people are eliminated.

A whole police IGP couldn't point out points clearly, not to talk of his speech. We need to be highly effloresence when it comes to choosing leaders.

It shows how lazy our leaders are. Once a statement has been written and directed to you,shouldnt the first thing you do be to digest /go through the statement but he failed there,he didn't go through it nor digest it at all. No wonder when an incidence happens what they will tell you is "we shall look into the matter".

Nigeria had been bastardized by bad leaders. During the administration of GEJ everything was fine and going well except for bokoharam of a thing and now P.buhari has debilitated every positions there by assigning illiterate as head of/chief of.

We could just vote them out since we have the means. They had been drawing us backward.

Those speeches were ridiculous, abysmal,absurd, and illogical.

#odi egwu ooooooooo. Osondu nwoke ahor na Osondu nwanyi grin grin grin.
Sei Gobe ai kowace grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ajixegun: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

I mean commission transmission under buhaa.. translation transmission cultivative transmission transmission apprehend sorry apprehensive commission transmission transmission.

See ur life outside. Why are u trying to justify unjustifiable?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Olatunji1929: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
I challenge you to post the pictures of all your English test at school, and I will also post mine.
HOW ELSE SHOULD I HAD CONSTRUCT IT? HOW DID I END UP IN D SAME CON3 WIT U,I G AND BUHARI AM GOING BK TO CHINA TONYT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by collinsfhk(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
Unfortunate. And some pple still want this government to continue.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by okenwaa(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

Is it all those mumu northern schools that you attended??

How else should I had construct it?
Can you imagine how someone who claims to be learned and sound in the use of English language is disgracing himself on NL.

Na ur type dey good to kpokpo well well.

What I know is that in 5years/10years/20years/50years/100years.........nemesis will surely catch up with anyone toying with the affairs of this nation...if not them,then their children and even their generation.

The wrath of God that will befall them will be more than the plague that befell Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Oreofepeters: 9:39am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
"What did Reno tweet?"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by YorubaEmir: 9:41am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

You're wrong and you're still arguing. Take his correction. The word "did" is already a past tense (of do) and you do not need another past tense.

You cannot say, "what did you cooked" but "what did you cook"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by hypnotic(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2018
for a person to be able to access twitter you first have to be able to read
Chepos1:
Savagely grin
The IGP after seeing this tweet go be like...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by loomer: 9:43am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

na the wife of the PhD holder make your English poor?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by TheKingIsHere: 9:43am On May 17, 2018
ultiabaz36:
Reno Omokri, who your english epp? Notherners don't place other languages above their local language, yet they control every professor in this country. What English can buhari speak before controlling a whole country. Omokri should just go to hell with his grammar.

Yes, they control every sector that's why the country is in total disarray. That's what happens when you put incompetent illiterate idiots in power.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
Xander85:

Just watch network news, you'd think Nigeria belongs to these northern muslims! Any conference being covered, interview being made, or news story being reported....8 times out of 10 it's a northern muslim at the centre of it! They're heading about 8 out of 10 fed gov't institutions making the news at any point in time, and seem to get all the important, critical and juicy appointments where money and resources are shared!

Looks like on being sworn in as president, there was a grand plot (now effectively carried out) by Buhari and his lieutenants to place northern muslims (no matter how ill-qualified or incompetent they are) in all these top and critical areas of governance, the economy and military/para-military organisations.

There's no way Nigeria can compete with the likes of even Ghana, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Botswana with this kind of nonsense going on!

We're all doomed....doomed i tell ya! shocked shocked shocked

You are right man
I too have observed it
Na Only God fit save us now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by amliftedhigher: 9:43am On May 17, 2018
I told them but they refuse to listen. I warned Nigerians about this doom but nobody listens to me.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Elderay(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2018
God hlp our Nation o...since d day i no Say na x-convict dem dey turn to SARs i Don no Say Nig is in big trouble.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by sirchim(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
There U go again displaying ur ignorance. U made an awful n devastating blunder in the world of English, n U r here bragging as if U r correct. Just make ur correction, despite the fact that ur brothers has been failing Us since the time of Adam. Ur correction is "what did Reno tweet?" Learn English, mbanu! U tink na to cari colabo write exam as usual to pass, which na una way, which gave U d impetus to boast n challenge her, to bring her English performance 4rm Sch. My guy pack wel, I was born n brought up in the North, so me don see una finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.