Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1574985 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (4128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
stanech:
A year and a half with President Trump:

-Lower taxes
-Reduced regs
-Unemployment downg
-Economy growing
-Gorsuch on the Court
-Kavanaugh on deck
-Out of Iran Deal
-Embassy in Jerusalem
-Hostages home from NK

But @Comey says change course? Really?
Keep your delusion going. The pig is on his final legs before he goes all wacky. Massive rally in front of the WH everyday. The worst American president in modern history and I have seen my share of American presidents.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
stanech:
A year and a half with President Trump:

-Lower taxes
-Reduced regs
-Unemployment downg
-Economy growing
-Gorsuch on the Court
-Kavanaugh on deck
-Out of Iran Deal
-Embassy in Jerusalem
-Hostages home from NK

But @Comey says change course? Really?

You minding them?

RED ALERT: ISRAEL IS PREPARING TO ATTACK GAZA VERY VERY BADLY TO COVER FOR PUTIN'S REMARKS ABOUT HILLARY. THEY WANT PEOPLE DISTRACTED WITH A HORRIBLE ATTACK, THEY WANT HILLARY'S $400,000,000 FORGOTTEN.
Here's the deal: Out of nowhere, Nut Yahoo announced an attack on Gaza and has pleaded "for the full support of the public". This probably means they are going to wipe Gaza off the map. The timing of this is obviously to distract the public from HILLARY'S CONSPIRING WITH RUSSIANS TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. In case you do not know this, leftists use a tactic they call "displacement" where their own evils are directly accused against a totally innocent opponent. Once people's attention has been "displaced" to someone falsely accused, the heat is off the real offender. They did this to Trump, to cover for the fact it was really Hillary doing it.

Now that the ruse is blown past the horizon, and the full sun is shining, the "elite" are considering committing a heinous crime to cover it up, and they have at this time set their sites on Gaza. There will be absolutely nothing the inhabitants of Gaza can do except just sit there and take whatever comes.

RUSSIA UPPED THE ANTE
After major backlash by the left, now Putin wants to exercise an existing treaty which allows extradition of criminals, to try top U.S. intelligence officials and Hillary Clinton in court, IN RUSSIA, for the $400,000,000 transfer into the Clinton's campaign, which was done illegally according to Russian law.

According to treaty, the U.S. HAS TO hand them over.
FINALLY THE REVERSE OF: You can't make this stuff up, WAY TOO GOOD!!!

https://www.rt.com/news/433524-browder-steele-mcfaul-investigation/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
U.S. pays Trump's Scotland golf resort $77,000 ahead of visit

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-golf/us-pays-trumps-scotland-golf-resort-77000-ahead-of-visit-idUSKBN1K72TF

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government paid more than $77,000 to President Trump’s Scottish golf resort ahead of his stay there last weekend, according to federal spending records, indicating that Trump’s official visit to Europe likely generated revenue for his business empire.

Spending records seen by Reuters show that the U.S. State Department, which typically arranges presidential travel overseas, paid $77,345.35 since April to SLC Turnberry Ltd, the Trump company that owns the resort, for “hotel rooms for VIP visit.”

The payments were first reported by The Scotsman, a Scottish newspaper and website.

Trump stayed at the resort and played golf there last Saturday, between a meeting of the NATO military alliance and a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

LoL, its an unfortunate comparison but just for a moment imagine this was Obama...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2018
"Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs"

"The occupation of Palestine is tough on the people's home & housing... sorry I don't know what geopolitics are really"

"We must abolish ICE & open our borders"
- Alexandria Cortez

The DNC called her the new face of the dem party

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2018
CNN is now brainwashing their liberal viewers that #WalkAway is just another "Russian Bot" agenda.

They must really think all of their viewers are stupid at this point.

Video testimony from actual pissed off Americans are uploaded daily to #WalkAway movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2018
After a day of hysterical mania from the left & MSM regarding the Putin meeting, Trump now has an agreement to restrain Iran in Syria.
��
Perhaps 8 years of failure under Obama & frustration under Bush, made Washington forget what success looks like.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2018
@Education4Libs

Liberals are so mad at President Trump you would think he stole 90% of the Haitian fund relief, sold 20% of our Uranium to Russia, & let innocent Americans die in Benghazi.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2018
@LadyThriller69
Today another human threatened to have me killed. Yes, I reported it.

I have done nothing but tweet how I feel.

I am black but that doesn't mean I must behave a certain way or be destroyed

Destroy me and the truth will no longer be able to be ignored

What black conservatives have to deal with everyday

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:
CNN is now brainwashing their liberal viewers that #WalkAway is just another "Russian Bot" agenda.

They must really think all of their viewers are stupid at this point.

Video testimony from actual pissed off Americans are uploaded daily to #WalkAway movement.

Yes you are a Russian bought. We can see your operation and immune to your fake news.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2018
mojeer678:

You minding them?

RED ALERT: ISRAEL IS PREPARING TO ATTACK GAZA VERY VERY BADLY TO COVER FOR PUTIN'S REMARKS ABOUT HILLARY. THEY WANT PEOPLE DISTRACTED WITH A HORRIBLE ATTACK, THEY WANT HILLARY'S $400,000,000 FORGOTTEN.
Here's the deal: Out of nowhere, Nut Yahoo announced an attack on Gaza and has pleaded "for the full support of the public". This probably means they are going to wipe Gaza off the map. The timing of this is obviously to distract the public from HILLARY'S CONSPIRING WITH RUSSIANS TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. In case you do not know this, leftists use a tactic they call "displacement" where their own evils are directly accused against a totally innocent opponent. Once people's attention has been "displaced" to someone falsely accused, the heat is off the real offender. They did this to Trump, to cover for the fact it was really Hillary doing it.

Now that the ruse is blown past the horizon, and the full sun is shining, the "elite" are considering committing a heinous crime to cover it up, and they have at this time set their sites on Gaza. There will be absolutely nothing the inhabitants of Gaza can do except just sit there and take whatever comes.

RUSSIA UPPED THE ANTE
After major backlash by the left, now Putin wants to exercise an existing treaty which allows extradition of criminals, to try top U.S. intelligence officials and Hillary Clinton in court, IN RUSSIA, for the $400,000,000 transfer into the Clinton's campaign, which was done illegally according to Russian law.

According to treaty, the U.S. HAS TO hand them over.
FINALLY THE REVERSE OF: You can't make this stuff up, WAY TOO GOOD!!!

https://www.rt.com/news/433524-browder-steele-mcfaul-investigation/

My question is why the media are so silent about the 400, 000, 000.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2018
LordReed:

Yes you are a Russian bought. We can see your operation and immune to your fake news.

Do you have proof of this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Listening to Former Pres. Obama about Objective Truth is like listening to Former Pres. Clinton on Women's Rights …. Obama was pro slavery through the idea to "Free Stuff".. yet didn't tell the People what he was doing..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:57am On Jul 19, 2018
grin wink cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2018
LordReed:

Tiff��
Tiff��
@LATiffani1

08’ tears of joy the night Obama was elected & I went to sleep

09’ I woke up to his lies & betrayal

8yrs of abuse

Today, I rejoice because President Trump is fulfilling promises that Obama purposely failed to do while keeping the American dream alive

#WalkAway FROM DEMOCRATS

These are real people my friend

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:

Tiff��
Tiff��
@LATiffani1

8yrs of abuse

Today, I rejoice because President Trump is fulfilling promises that Obama purposely failed to do while keeping the American dream alive

#WalkAway FROM DEMOCRATS

You are bot released on cyberspace to spread misinformation. Please mods lalasticlala, mynd44 and seun please ban this bot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2018
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trump-intelligence-russian-election-meddling-.html#click=https:///uGpwuZX0iq

Donald Trump have been spreading lies all these while. Even when the ICA briefed him comprehensively since January 7 2017.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Favor99(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:

Tiff��
Tiff��
@LATiffani1

8yrs of abuse

#WalkAway FROM DEMOCRATS

Trump and these racist conservatives don’t like you. They hate Africans. Why do you worship them so much. Democrats are bad to as well.
Do you know Trump deports a substantially high number of African immigrants from the US?
He deports African immigrants at a much much higher rates than other immigrant groups.
If it were Latinos or Asian or Europeans, Caribbean’s he was deporting, there would be absolute outrage.
No other president has deported African immigrants anywhere as much as Trump. But with Africans, none of these racists care, neither democrat or republican.
So it’s a waste of time defending either side. Because both sides are racists and very
anti-African.
Stop supporting these racists, they don’t care about us. They are deporting our people left and right even for minor traffic offenses and no one is saying anything about it. You guys need to open your eyes.
These people not only don’t give a fvck about us Africans they are secretly promoting hatred towards Africans. They do so through subliminal tactics, but these whites whether republican or democrats are actively promoting hate towards the African people. They just do so discreetly.
The white man is not our friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:

Do you have proof of this?

I hold all the propaganda you spill here as proof. Only the brain dead or the boughts will carry forward such vileness, you don't appear to be brain dead so I conclude you are a bought. Also it is significant that you do not unequivocally deny being a Russian stooge so yes I stand by my deduction.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

SOURCE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2018
LordReed:

I hold all the propaganda you spill here as proof. Only the brain dead or the boughts will carry forward such vileness, you don't appear to be brain dead so I conclude you are a bought. Also it is significant that you do not unequivocally deny being a Russian stooge so yes I stand by my deduction.

I was asking for proof that i am a russian bot
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Favor99:

Trump and these racist conservatives don’t like you. They hate Africans. Why do you worship them so much. Democrats are bad to as well.
Do you know Trump deports a substantially high number of African immigrants from the US?
He deports African immigrants at a much much higher rates than other immigrant groups.
If it were Latinos or Asian or Europeans, Caribbean’s he was deporting, there would be absolute outrage.
No other president has deported African immigrants anywhere as much as Trump. But with Africans, none of these racists care, neither democrat or republican.
So it’s a waste of time defending either side. Because both sides are racists and very
anti-African.
Stop supporting these racists, they don’t care about us. They are deporting our people left and right even for minor traffic offenses and no one is saying anything about it. You guys need to open your eyes.
These people not only don’t give a fvck about us Africans they are secretly promoting hatred towards Africans. They do so through subliminal tactics, but these whites whether republican or democrats are actively promoting hate towards the African people. They just do so discreetly.
The white man is not our friend

Can you name one thing Trump or any other politician from the republican side have done to convince u they hate Africa? With evidence please

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
@EuniceNG15

Every American should watch Obama’s speech in Johannesburg, South Africa today. He is calling for civil war, he is calling America all kinds of names and demeaning our country which encourages other nations to look down on America. This is the same President that ran America down

And this is from a black American. Obama is a traitor
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:

I was asking for proof that i am a russian bot

All the propaganda you've been spilling here is proof enough.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
LordReed:

All the propaganda you've been spilling here is proof enough.

So spilling propaganda is proof that I am a russian bot? What does that make CNN? Oga park well abeg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
@realDonaldTrumps

The two biggest opponents of ICE in America today are the Democratic Party and MS-13!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
@derekahunter

How dare Donald Trump not completely trust the intelligence community...that spied on his campaign and its former heads are now accusing him of treason and advocating on behalf of the Democratic Party... #Morons
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
stanech:

So spilling propaganda is proof that I am a russian bot? What does that make CNN? Oga park well abeg

You go park your Russian propaganda somewhere else.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
@RandPaul

I agree with @TuckerCarlson on this: On the big questions, Trump is indisputably right: The Cold War is over. The world has changed. It is time to rethink America’s alliances, and act in our own interests for once.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
@realDonaldTrump

I told you so! The European Union just slapped a Five Billion Dollar fine on one of our great companies, Google. They truly have taken advantage of the U.S., but not for long!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
@charliekirk11

We used to be laughed at when we said illegals will soon be voting in California elections

It is now happening and will be the new normal

THIS is true foreign interference in our elections and democracy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Took them long enough!

The left during Bush - Stop The Wars!

The left during Obama - What Wars?

The left during Trump - War War War!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
San Francisco will begin registering illegal immigrants to vote in November election...

It seems the only way for democrats to win future elections is recruit illegal aliens. No wonder Liberals want to abolish ICE

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (4128) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.