Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja (39143 Views)

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by GuntersChain(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2018
i just learnt one or two things from the write up. learn from people's experience and do not be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by enonche85(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
The story might not be real but we must all be vigilant and full of prayer. Days ago we read how someone land in hot soup for helping someone to make withdrawer from ATM machine.

Even more terrible stories than the OPs own has happened before...such stories happen a lot in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Sike(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2018
aye oh
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Koolking(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2018
He would definitely be a Pro-jungle justice. Stories like this make people inhumane to other human

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by enonche85(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2018
Next time he might even run her over if he sees a woman like that by the road side. Would anyone really blame him?.
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:57am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
The story might not be real but we must all be vigilant and full of prayer. Days ago we read how someone land in hot soup for helping someone to make withdrawer from ATM machine.
its wrong 2 use someone's ATM on his behalf. If u say u helping and something goes wrong, u on ur own

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by ATK4Joy(f): 8:57am On May 17, 2018
Demons in sheeps clothing everywhere. To believe every word anyone says dey fear me now sef
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by kolafolabi(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2018
Lesson learnt

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by aureen: 9:03am On May 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man on Twitter @NaijaClassCapt has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how, his colleague, a "Good Samaritan" loses his car and almost jailed after stopping to help a lady carrying a crying baby in Abuja.

Read his tweets below;
"My colleague's car was snatched at gunpoint. Down the street from his office. It was a setup. He was just driving home from work when a woman carrying a crying baby flagged him down-- beside an obviously faulty car whose bonnet was open. He stopped to check.

It was a grave mistake. It was like in the movies-- everything happened in a flash, too unreal to be true. Three men armed to the teeth instantly bundled him into his own car and drove off. This happened in Asokoro, Abuja.

They drove towards Gwagwalada, got to a point and stopped. They weren't sure whether to kill him or let him go. One of them knew for sure that since it was a new car, it must have a tracker and killing my colleague would be a surer way to avoid jail.

They robbed another car, and 'accidentally' dropped off my colleague's ID card in that car. They continued towards Kabba. At around 1:00 AM, they stripped him of every clothing he had on, and told him they know he would track the car. But that if they ever get caught, they ... would track him, kill every member of his family and then finally kill him. They told him to forget about the car--- he shouldn't bother looking for it.

No car stopped for him. No sane driver would stop for a completely naked man in the middle of bushy nowhere at 1:00 AM. In the morning he saw people going to farm and explained to them. Soon, he had enough clothes and money with which to go back to Abuja.

He had suffered some form of shock and was now showing signs of PTSD-- he had been beaten and forced to endure the inhumanity of traveling in the truck of a sedan along a very bumpy road.

The moment he came back to Abuja, he was admitted. On the second day, before we could find out what transpired, policemen investigating the second robbery, came to arrest him in the hospital.

It took connections and 'leg' to stop him from ending up in Kuje Prisons.
Today, my colleague is one of the most heartless people i know. He would slash your throat if he had to.

Life."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-loses-car-almost-jailed-after-stopping-to-help-lady-carrying-a-crying-baby-in-abuja.html

No car stopped for him. No sane driver would stop for a completely naked man in the middle of bushy nowhere at 1:00 AM. In the morning he saw people going to farm and explained to them. Soon, he had enough clothes and money with which to go back to Abuja.

He had suffered some form of shock and was now showing signs of PTSD-- he had been beaten and forced to endure the inhumanity of traveling in the truck of a sedan along a very bumpy road.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by hustla(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this story is true,

Then your friend's undoing is his preek and it's insatiable hunger. He wanted to screw the vulnerable woman but God paid him for his wicked intention.

How come he didn't stop for other stranded men he saw?

You're senseless and it's not even funny

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by ehardetola(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
neonly:
Typically example of a failed country if truly dis happened it got me shaking right now

Lol, why shaking if I may know?
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by blakky97(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this story is true,

Then your friend's undoing is his preek and it's insatiable hunger. He wanted to screw the vulnerable woman but God paid him for his wicked intention.

How come he didn't stop for other stranded men he saw?
with a baby.

the story says: with a baby
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by lolybaby(f): 9:10am On May 17, 2018
de make use of pepper,pregnant lady and charms to snatch bike or car.if you think am lie then i wil discrib some part of north central that you can go but you may not come back with your new bike,car.
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Dnevasaynevaguy: 9:13am On May 17, 2018
And let me guess, your friend's name is Boo.
Boo Osin. Who loves spraying hausa perfumes?lol
GTFOH !!!
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by kingslly(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Nigeria is messed up
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by sexdoll: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
unfortunately, we all lose in the end.

because unfortunate incidents like this makes it increasingly much harder to help people... even people who are truly in dire need for that help.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Dream2(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2018
enonche85:

Even more terrible stories than the OPs own has happened before...such stories happen a lot in Abuja.
The same Abuja where my brother stopped to help 2 people who he thought they are stranded,his car was snatched at gunpoint and after like 2months he saw the car along Maraba area with heavily armed SARS inside,he traced them and got to know where they are heading to,he reported to the nearest station and the funniest thing is that they said he's an armed robber despite reporting 2months ago that his car was stolen at gunpoint,bro had to made some calls to his friends who are naval officers which resulted into some confrontations before they released the car to him.
The ridiculous thing is that one police officer even told my brother to forget about the car or better still sell it for them so that they will be using it as it doesn't consume fuel.
Now ehn even if you're overstranded on the highway bro won't even look your side.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Maj196(m): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
You try
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by anita1970(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2018
propanet:
Good for him.
They prefer to pick up ladies along the road but they will never help a guy stranded.

I Know a friend who stayed in prison for over six months for helping a guy from Ore to Asaba unknowing that the boy had guys in his bag...

the truth is that both guys and ladies are involve in this thief theif business.

my first "one chance" bus i enter from Osodi to Mile2 had a woman carrying something that looked like a baby covered with wrapper.

na only God dey save us

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2018
propanet:
Good for him.
They prefer to pick up ladies along the road but they will never help a guy stranded.
....And they will be claiming helper. Don't mind them jare.
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
Mutemenot:
It's like i 'll seize to help hence forth . I wonder what 'll be my fate in such situation

Never help a stranger especially at odd hours or quiet places. The stranger has a mobile fone to call family or friends to get required help. The country is dat bad. Sadly
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Nobody: 9:32am On May 17, 2018
never trust a woman
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Reference(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"If your mother doesn't teach you, life will surely help her"

I have always told anybody that cares to hear. A help you render someone, can cost you your life

This is Africa. Not Europe. There are no CCTV cameras, intelligence unit or capable police

They get their evidence by gra gra and eye way see.

Pls pls pls, protect yourself . the govt doesn't respect life o. Police sef doesn't protect life.

You alone can. Mind how you help strangers.. Infact even greeting can put you in trouble sef.

There are killers out there. U sef u know

When the Inspector General can't even read in English. And someone will say here that Nigeria is progressing.... deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Iceberg3: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:

It is WITHDRAWAL not WITHDRAWER.

Kontagora nomadic school dropout grin

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by Dearlord(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2018
femi4:
And they claimed Abuja is better than Lagos. Lagosian robbers don't behave like this

Oga please tell us how Lagos robbers behaves
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2018
propanet:

Hahah grin grin Good samaritan gone wrong
. Good Samaritan when it comes to beautiful ladies but look sideways when it comes to their fellow men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by desgiezd(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Robbers like these are making fellow Nigerians turn blind eyes to genuine people that truly need help

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by enonche85(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2018
Dream2:

The same Abuja where my brother stopped to help 2 people who he thought they are stranded,his car was snatched at gunpoint and after like 2months he saw the car along Maraba area with heavily armed SARS inside,he traced them and got to know where they are heading to,he reported to the nearest station and the funniest thing is that they said he's an armed robber despite reporting 2months ago that his car was stolen at gunpoint,bro had to made some calls to his friends who are naval officers which resulted into some confrontations before they released the car to him.
The ridiculous thing is that one police officer even told my brother to forget about the car or better still sell it for them so that they will be using it as it doesn't consume fuel.
Now ehn even if you're overstranded on the highway bro won't even look your side.

The issue of getting into trouble due to helping stranded people Along the road side in Abuja is very rampant.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by almakiyyun(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=CastedAyo post=67627456]A Nigerian man on Twitter @NaijaClassCapt has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how, his colleague, a "Good Samaritan" loses his car and almost jailed after stopping to help a lady carrying a crying baby in Abuja.

Read his tweets below;
"My colleague's car was snatched at gunpoint. Down the street from his office. It was a setup. He was just driving home from work when a woman carrying a crying baby flagged him down-- beside an obviously faulty car whose bonnet was open. He stopped to check.

It was a grave mistake. It was like in the movies-- everything happened in a flash, too unreal to be true. Three men armed to the teeth instantly bundled him into his own car and drove off. This happened in Asokoro, Abuja.

They drove towards Gwagwalada, got to a point and stopped. They weren't sure whether to kill him or let him go. One of them knew for sure that since it was a new car, it must have a tracker and killing my colleague would be a surer way to avoid jail.

They robbed another car, and 'accidentally' dropped off my colleague's ID card in that car. They continued towards Kabba. At around 1:00 AM, they stripped him of every clothing he had on, and told him they know he would track the car. But that if they ever get caught, they ... would track him, kill every member of his family and then finally kill him. They told him to forget about the car--- he shouldn't bother looking for it.

The moment he came back to Abuja, he was admitted. On the second day, before we could find out what transpired, policemen investigating the second robbery, came to arrest him in the hospital.

It took connections and 'leg' to stop him from ending up in Kuje Prisons.
Today, my colleague is one of the most heartless people i know. He would slash your throat if he had to.

Life."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/man-loses-car-almost-jailed-after-stopping-to-help-lady-carrying-a-crying-baby-in-abuja.html

[he wanted to help just because the person involved is a woman, if it were to be a young student that needs his assistance I believe he wouldn't care. evil womanizer]
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by slysteel: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
All these twitter liars trying to trend at all cost by cooking up fake stories and posting on twitter,May God help you people.

His I.D card fell into the new car,how convinient,this is why naija movie is trash,people are not smart enough to write proper scripts,the plot here sounds dumb...
Re: Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja by ladyF(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2018
And you're sure that your friend is not a robber? So his ID teleported from the trunk of the car he was bundled in, to the other car that got robbed?

Sounds more like something your friend made up when he realised he dropped his ID card during his robbery operation he clearly was involved in. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos) / Young Lady Robbed And Stabbed To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.