Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? (2803 Views)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / The Truth About Spiritual Wife & Husband According To The Bible / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 3:53am On May 17, 2018
[5/16, 17:27] Udoka Mmadukegbu: Good evening Gm. And my fellow light members. Please am awaiting the guide for today's ritual
Thanks

[5/16, 17:29] Adebola Olabisi: Good evening GM. I'm new here

[5/16, 18:57] Odogwuakataaka: As a new member what you do is first introduce yourself. Let's know your name and location. While you do this, a monitor will write you. Given you all necessary information as e dey happen @light house of wisdom where knowledge rule. More light to your path.

[5/16, 19:01] Odogwuakataaka: @Udoka It's not compulsory the saraka ritual is perform tonight. At any moment am not done with the composition, I will post so that you understand what you should do. l can't write when not fit to do so. When am fit, I shall keep update. Perhaps midnight or tomorrow morning. So that those who can perform their rituals at noon will have to do so and those who will do theirs at night will do so

[5/16, 19:03] Odogwuakataaka: The most important aspect of saraka rituals is your knowledge for the sacrifice. We keep saraka rituals to effect our ritual exercises so that we have effective results.

[5/16, 19:04] Odogwuakataaka: I keep with my promises which I must leave to fulfill. At this moment, light house of wisdom must experience positives changes. I made the promises few months ago while some of you have not joined the group

[5/16, 19:05] Odogwuakataaka: For this promise to be fulfilled is for you to join the movement

[5/16, 19:06] Odogwuakataaka: I have said it and must repeat hence some of you have ears but can't hear

[5/16, 19:06] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rule, we are not a religious group neither are we Christians

[5/16, 19:07] Odogwuakataaka: We are spiritual oriented people. We are spiritual practitioners. We are more spiritual than physical. We are ritualistic.

[5/16, 19:08] Odogwuakataaka: Your presence @light house of wisdom does not make a difference if you must not join our ritual exercises where you learn by experience and grow more in spiritual knowledge

[5/16, 19:09] Odogwuakataaka: We aren't Christians who will promise you deliverance @night vigil even while you asleep

[5/16, 19:10] Odogwuakataaka: We aren't Christians who will promise you success even when you have nothing doing. They keep telling you the Lord shall provide

[5/16, 19:10] Odogwuakataaka: We don't lie and can't lie hence we stand to benefit nothing from lies

[5/16, 19:10] Odogwuakataaka: Be you man or woman, old or young, so far you are a member of light house of wisdom

[5/16, 19:11] Odogwuakataaka: You owe yourself rituals for success, security, progress, longevity and prosperity

[5/16, 19:12] Odogwuakataaka: No matter the amount of juju you have done for success, you must be performing progressive rituals to attract more prosperity

[5/16, 19:12] Odogwuakataaka: No matter how successful you think you are, you still need more

[5/16, 19:12] Odogwuakataaka: What happens when you have not recorded a bit of success?

[5/16, 19:13] Odogwuakataaka: A fool (ofeke) take ritual exercises for granted while the wise take it for seriousness

[5/16, 19:14] Odogwuakataaka: Upon positive ritual engagement, you attract more positive energies

[5/16, 19:14] Odogwuakataaka: Through which you leave to experience great abundance

[5/16, 19:16] Odogwuakataaka: We grow day by day.

[5/16, 19:16] Odogwuakataaka: @light house of wisdom, growth is sure if you must listen, obey and take action (following directives).

[5/16, 19:18] Odogwuakataaka: @Olabisi Keep update at same time, download telegram from Google Play Store to join light house of wisdom for more information.

[5/16, 19:19] Odogwuakataaka: We may not have the privilege to copy and paste some of the discussions on our telegram group page to paste on Whatsaap

[5/16, 19:20] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you must be on both platform to keep daily spiritual updates

[5/16, 19:20] Millicent: My name is Millicent. I am from Anambra state but based in Lagos

[5/16, 19:20] Adebola Olabisi: Thanks very much. I'm glad to be here

[5/16, 19:20] Odogwuakataaka: Join our rituals no matter where you are

[5/16, 19:20] Odogwuakataaka: You owe the gods and goddesses sacrifices as a human being

[5/16, 19:21] Adebola Olabisi: But I wish to ask a question

[5/16, 19:21] Odogwuakataaka: Truth you lack the knowledge and understanding

[5/16, 19:21] Odogwuakataaka: You may ask your questions
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:04am On May 17, 2018
[5/16, 19:22] Adebola Olabisi: How do I know the name of my guiding Angel?

[5/16, 19:23] Odogwuakataaka: Through spiritual consultation

[5/16, 19:26] Adebola Olabisi: Please, how do i go about that?

[5/16, 19:27] Odogwuakataaka: That's not what you need most for the moment

[5/16, 19:27] Sunday Benin: Just follow the rules of the GM

[5/16, 19:28] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing the name of your guardian angel is not a solution to your problems

[5/16, 19:28] Odogwuakataaka: Your guidian angel obeys the rule of nature

[5/16, 19:28] Adebola Olabisi: Ok

[5/16, 19:29] Solid Lagos: Wise one..good evening sir .... Some one that has spiritual wife... What can the person do... For it to stop

[5/16, 19:29] Odogwuakataaka: He will be when you pass through good and ugly moment. Seek for the face of the gods and goddesses, your ancestors, angels and the most high: when you do, you have your angels guide active with you

[5/16, 19:30] Odogwuakataaka: This is where you get spiritual connect

[5/16, 19:30] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing this is wisdom

[5/16, 19:30] Adebola Olabisi: Me too. Spiritual husband

[5/16, 19:33] Odogwuakataaka: Why do you want the stop if it's not a bad one @Solid?

[5/16, 19:34] Odogwuakataaka: Look, people suffer as a result of spiritual ignorance. When you don't know what you should know, you suffer for lack of knowledge

[5/16, 19:34] Solid Lagos: What if is a bad one

[5/16, 19:34] Odogwuakataaka: Some people while in a prayer houses will be informed they are been disturbed by a spiritual wife or husband

[5/16, 19:35] Sunday Benin: Please my Great Gm my fiancée she have a spiritual husband too and she's pregnant now ,what I can do for her and the baby should be save,and for the spiritual husband should stop tormenting me because of her,I need your help sir

[5/16, 19:35] Odogwuakataaka: Haven heard about it, he and the pastor would conclude it's evil. Kill her /him let him die and leave me alone

[5/16, 19:35] Odogwuakataaka: Is it possible I ask?

[5/16, 19:36] Odogwuakataaka: Can you kill a spirit?

[5/16, 19:37] Odogwuakataaka: Have you heard or seen where one killed a spirit if not in the church where they kill spirit with mouth and microphone?

[5/16, 19:37] Odogwuakataaka: Now listen

[5/16, 19:37] Odogwuakataaka: You are human. Use event as seen in the land of the living to judge event as seen in the spiritual reams

[5/16, 19:38] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes, as its here on earth, so it's in the realms of spirit

[5/16, 19:38] Odogwuakataaka: As its in the spiritual realms so it's in the physical

[5/16, 19:39] Odogwuakataaka: Take for example you see a woman and engaged to her as a young man

[5/16, 19:39] Odogwuakataaka: After some while, both of you happen to marry happily

[5/16, 19:40] Odogwuakataaka: Marriage you must remember comes upon an agreement between two parties

[5/16, 19:40] Odogwuakataaka: Now, after a while, you travel for a reason to another destination where you now find comfort

[5/16, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: If you forget calling to say hi to the wife, how will she feel?
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:26am On May 17, 2018
[5/16, 19:43] Odogwuakataaka: What if you are not calling or have lost contact, passion for her and she kept looking for one?
Haven gotten to reach out to you, you pretend not knowing her and denied haven nothing to do with her.
No matter what she does, you kept pushing her away and ignore all signs and signals

[5/16, 19:43] Odogwuakataaka: What do you expect the woman to do?

[5/16, 19:43] Odogwuakataaka: Okay?

[5/16, 19:43] Odogwuakataaka: What if you were in her shoes?

[5/16, 19:44] Odogwuakataaka: Would you not do anything mad?

[5/16, 19:44] Odogwuakataaka: If you can as a legitimate wife, are you against the law if you must suffer him anyhow without wasting his life?

[5/16, 19:45] Solid Lagos: Yes I will

[5/16, 19:45] Odogwuakataaka: This is what happens between those who got married to mariners before earthly visit

[5/16, 19:45] Odogwuakataaka: Stop been fooled by Christians

[5/16, 19:45] Solid Lagos: Hmmm

[5/16, 19:45] Odogwuakataaka: They are spiritual ignorant

[5/16, 19:46] Sunday Benin: Please Gm how can we break it sir

[5/16, 19:46] Odogwuakataaka: Pastors are ofeke (fools) when it comes to spiritual matters. They know absolute nothing as e dey happen in the realms of spirits

[5/16, 19:46] Odogwuakataaka: They know nothing but go on deceiving people

[5/16, 19:46] Odogwuakataaka: Which they must pay the prize at the end of it all. It's written, you shall reap what you sowed. That's to say, you shall reap deception as a deceiver.
For crying out loud, this people are not deceiving animals. They are deceiving human beings.
The image of the gods.
Turning black what nature has made to be white for their selfish interests.
Causing disunity, hatred, disaster between nature and mankind.
Why people suffer today!
They must reap what they sowed at the end of it all.
Wisdom shall judge them!

[5/16, 19:46] Solid Lagos: So what is the remedy sir

[5/16, 19:47] Odogwuakataaka: @Solid this is what a spiritualist will help you do. He/she will first engage you on a spiritual consultation to know if truly you are a mariner perhaps the cause of your problems.

[5/16, 19:48] Odogwuakataaka: If you are and it happens that you are suffering as a result of spiritual wife/husband

[5/16, 19:48] Odogwuakataaka: He will consult further to know what must be done

[5/16, 19:49] Odogwuakataaka: It's then the wife/husband will have to name his or her prize owing to your position, agreement and periodic in the marine

[5/16, 19:49] Odogwuakataaka: Hence all mariners doesn't share same position and agreement are differently

[5/16, 19:50] Odogwuakataaka: Upon this information we get to inform you

[5/16, 19:50] Odogwuakataaka: No matter what, it must involve a sacrifice

[5/16, 19:51] Odogwuakataaka: During this sacrifices you have to accept him or her back.
We call it 'ikwa ibu udo na abughi ibu nkewa' a sacrifice for peace not separation.

[5/16, 19:51] Odogwuakataaka: When properly done, he/she will assist you in all aspects of life been in union. That's the reason for sect (I di n'otu ndi mmiri)

[5/16, 19:51] Solid Lagos: But... Sir is it possible for someone to be marine without knowing??

[5/16, 19:52] Odogwuakataaka: That's to say if he is good to go.
Should he/she is wicked, we plead him or her to accept some things which he refused

[5/16, 19:53] Odogwuakataaka: If he do, good. If not, we can then upon ofo na ogu talk about separation

[5/16, 19:53] Odogwuakataaka: Sometimes, you find out some of the mariners are filled with jealous

[5/16, 19:53] Odogwuakataaka: Sticking on earliest agreement

[5/16, 19:54] Odogwuakataaka: For example, before coming to world, you agreed with him or her that you will not marry an earthly woman or man

[5/16, 19:54] Uba Cynthia: I know I am a marine

[5/16, 19:55] Odogwuakataaka: If he is so jealous, he may stick on it no matter what happens

[5/16, 19:55] Uba Cynthia: But I don't know how to go about my own

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:42am On May 17, 2018
[5/16, 19:56] Odogwuakataaka: When we come across such like spirit person's, we pledge them to allow you enjoy your earthly life as you wish

[5/16, 19:56] Odogwuakataaka: Remember, all these are done upon agreement, I as a priest stand to negotiate this as a third party upon ritual sacrifices

[5/16, 19:57] Odogwuakataaka: It's not a thing we do by force as seen in the churches

[5/16, 19:57] Odogwuakataaka: It's never done that way for your safety and happiness

[5/16, 19:57] Odogwuakataaka: Because it's not all about today but tomorrow.
If you must work on spiritual ignorance to disintegrate what shouldn't be disintegrated, either of the party shall suffer later.
And if there's any person to suffer between a spirit and human, it must be human.

[5/16, 19:58] Odogwuakataaka: Haven known these, I have to state it finally that spiritual husband and wife are not evil

[5/16, 19:58] Odogwuakataaka: If they are, that's to say you are evil also hence you are a mariner

[5/16, 19:58] Odogwuakataaka: If you are not a mariner, you can't get married to a mariner as a wife or husband

[5/16, 19:59] Odogwuakataaka: The difference between you and him /her is only that you had the opportunity to exist on earth as a human being after pre-existence as a mariner in waters

[5/16, 20:00] Odogwuakataaka: The lineage continues as you bear forth children on earth

[5/16, 20:01] Odogwuakataaka: especially, a case whereby you are a mariner and your earthly husband is also a mariner, all your earthly children shall be mariners

[5/16, 20:01] Adebola Olabisi: Ok. Can someone just say he or she has spiritual husband just by having sex in the dream with an unknown person?

[5/16, 20:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's divine

[5/16, 20:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's a nature mandate

[5/16, 20:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's the truth

[5/16, 20:01] Odogwuakataaka: It's written

[5/16, 20:02] Odogwuakataaka: You can't change what nature has caused to be neither will you condemn it.
Who are you to judge?
Do you judge upon wisdom or ignorance?
Who are you to condemned what nature has made to be?
How many years do you have to exist here on earth?
How many years do you think these matter have lasted, concerning billions of people born and yet to be born?
Is it why you are here?
All these are meant for pastors to answer.
People who dwelt on ignorance, causing ruin to people's life and destiny.
Sending people to early graves and are happy doing that hence it put food on their table.
Judgement await us all!
Ife onye metere, o weere isi ya buru (evil men do, leave after them).
Wise man think and talk about tomorrow, a fool (ofeke) talk about today.
Today has only but 24hours in it, tomorrow is indefinite.
Don't be deceived!
The gods are wise!!

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 9:11am On May 17, 2018

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 12:23pm On May 17, 2018

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 5:30pm On May 17, 2018

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 7:38pm On May 17, 2018
m.

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 10:15am On May 18, 2018
Our kolanut ritual start tomorrow morning.
I know that some of you may not know purpose of this ritual.
To set the path straight, we are beginning this ritual to seek for the face of the gods and goddesses, asking them to intercede for us upon our righteousness or as a victim of what we suffer today.
They are wise!
With sincere mind, humble yourself before them, forget your worries and ugly past. Focus on the future, get serious with this exercise and see that nothing is too hard for them to do for you.
I look forward upon angels guide to take you towards successful path through ritual performances within the season.

All I required from you is steadfast, keep fit rituals and have a positive change.
I don't know what you are suffering from neither do I care to know. All I promise you is total breakthrough if you must follow directives, doing it perfectly good as if you are doing it for yourself not for someone else.
You know yourself more than anyone.
You have seen many things within this period of suffer.
Having pass through scorching heats, received insults and torture.
Haven recorded a great deal of disappointment, take this ritual serious.
The gods help those who help themselves

Some of you might have wondered, perhaps questioned the gods. Above all, you got no positive result telling you that the world and activities of this world is not as thought.

This period is not a season of blame or remorse, anger or question :but season of rituals.

As I said earlier, within this period, I shall bring a lot of esoteric knowledge to you. Exposing you to things you don't know which you should know and have to know

This is why we are here!

Kolanut is an essential ritual item which plays a vital role in ritual exercises. As a spiritualist, I have come to understand that 99% spells/rituals are done with effect of kolanut.
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
Good number of you today suffer as a result of spell casting which has to get renewed by spoken words (using a kolanut). Mind you, while these spoken words takes place, kolanut is the useful item.

Kolanut rituals works with ritual points

We also effect rituals counting on kolanut cotyledons.

A ritual done with four kolanut cotyledons at a certain ritual points stand to represent a different case while we perform a ritual with three kolanut cotyledons on another ritual points

These you come to understand as we forge ahead. We have began, if the movement brings positive results, we forge ahead.

At this juncture, I have to state my stance in your favour. This ritual is not a force to anyone. It's your choice, you owe none if you must join us or decide to stay behind. It's your decision which does not concern anyone.

As a priest, a messenger of the gods and goddesses, humanity: it's my duty to tell you the truth. Saying what I know is true, I have no right to force you doing as I said. It's your life and your world. If it get better, you leave to enjoy it. So it's when it get worst

Having said this, I have to also let you know that this ritual we are about to begin today does not settle your spiritual cases should you suffer as a result of any spiritual cases which you are victim of the circumstances.

Get to understand this!
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 1:54pm On May 19, 2018
What we are doing is to solicit for support, asking for the gods and goddesses, to help us gain deliverance from all obstacles

It's left for them to accept or refuse to accept

Moreover, this ritual is not for me. I don't answer prayers

I am a priest, I also pray the gods and goddesses

I don't have result to your prayers

This you must know perhaps have reason to get serious

If you are praying for another person, you know better. But I must tell you, I am in no means involved in your prayers

Don't pray for me

Pray for yourself

Don't ask for my blessings, ask for your blessings

Don't ask for my success and progress :ask for yours

Is that understood?

Haven learnt all these, we take no time to bring to your notice how to perform kolanut rituals

Before you sleep tonight, get one of the four kolanut cotyledon and soak with clean water inside a white/yellow/blue/green plate: ceramic plates are okay as well.

Pls do be mindful of colors. We don't make use of red or black colors on a progressive or deliverance rituals.

When you soak the kolanut, leave it and sleep.
Very early in the morning immediately you wake up from bed, avoid greetings or chat with anyone.
Make sure you perform this ritual before talking to anyone.
Reason for this is to avoid provocative/illicit words or pray in a bad mode. If you are sure the discussions won't attract illicit words, you have nothing against.

Better avoid as instructed for effectiveness!

Now, wash the kolanut and hold with your right hand as seen on photo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 1:03am On May 20, 2018

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 5:18am On May 21, 2018
Understand that kolanut has head, the head you have to face up as seen above.
When you do, bring the Kola hand closer to your mouth (so that your saliva and breeze from your spoken words touches the kolanut as affirm).

When this is done right, call upon the most high and give thanks for life.
Call upon the rising sun and sun set (Anyanwu ojeje na Anyanwu onina) and give thanks.
Call upon the earth as seen in the universe, and give thanks.
Call upon waters that hold the universe, and give thanks.
Call upon heaven that goes round about the universe and give thanks.
Say, I (call your full name), I ask for (say what you need. I don't know what you need and why you are doing this prayer. All I know is that, this prayer shall deliver the oppressed and cause breakthrough to the just).

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 9:15am On May 21, 2018
Continue:
Say, if it's evil spirits, evil man or woman that are behind my poverty/ unemployment, let this kolanut bring to an end the curse this morning.

If it's evil spirits, evil man (Okeke, Okorie, Okafo, Okonkwo) or woman(Mgbeke, Mgborie, Mgbonkwo, Mgbafo) that are behind my predicament, causing me to labour in vain, working like an elephant to eat like an ant: let spirits of truth in the whole universe come and receive this kolanut and deliver me from this poverty/scarcity/ want (pray as your case maybe) .
Let them deliver me from what I know and what I don't know.
Breaking the jinx of poverty by their infinity powers.
So that I gain total freedom from today henceforth as a result of this kolanut ritual prayer.
(Continue saying prayers as your heart desires in regard to your problems).

Having said your prayers, break the kolanut in four parts following the lines as seen on the body.
Hope you can see the lines?
Using your finger kneel, to break through the lines into four parts.

Now, gather them together as it was, holding with your right hands, move anti clockwise above your head four times. (to move above your head anticlockwise, you have to initiate the movement right from your left ear move towards your back head to come through your right ear to the face: continue unti you count 4th round)

Take along and drop on a straight road. If you can't go out immediately to drop the ritual kola, put it inside your hand bag or pocket to drop as you go out in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 1:19am On May 22, 2018
[5/22, 17:39] Odogwuakataaka: I hereby welcome each and everyone of us @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Pls do pay attention to the following information. I don't know why you are here, but no matter why you are here, be it negative and positive reasons, we hereby welcome you knowing that light house of wisdom has no fear for negativity. I have a promise for you! I promise to change your negative thoughts, intentions to positivity. This is my promise for I have gone far in the spirit, it's one of the impossibilities for me to return a failure. This is why I am a champion.
[5/22, 17:41] Odogwuakataaka: For those of you who are here for positive thoughts and reasons, seeking for spiritual information to change their ugly past. Seeking for the truth which makes you a different man/woman. You have my word. I have promised and shall leave up to my promise to rewrite that which the enemise has made ugly in your life

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
[5/22, 17:46] Odogwuakataaka: I have to tell you, no matter what you are passing through, it's not enough to give up. You don't have a problem. Am serious and I stand with the truth. Understand we don't make jokes here. When I said you don't have a problem I mean you don't have a problem to compare with what you call a problem. What is it that you are passing through? Sickness? Poverty? Witchraft attack? Disappointment? Are they problems? No! Before me they aren't a problem. The only problem I admit you have is ignorant!
[5/22, 17:48] Odogwuakataaka: If not ignorant, you don't have any problem. Ignorant is why you are suffering today. Not money, not sickness, not witches. Of course none of the above. If you are poor, you are poor not because wealth and great abundance are not seen within you. But because of your inability to know what you should know, you are here suffering
[5/22, 17:49] Odogwuakataaka: Because ignorant is your problem, I ask you to reject ignorant and welcome knowledge. Say to knowledge, you are my sister and to wisdom you are my brother. With this declaration, you are bound to understand what I mean and what am about to review
[5/22, 17:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we only tell you the truth. We are light bearers, we don't have any dark in us. We have gone far in the spirit and can't return as failures. This is why we are different
[5/22, 17:51] Odogwuakataaka: To make a difference man or woman, you just be wise
[5/22, 17:52] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom does not come as a result of academics and family background. People don't become wise simply because they are tall or short, fair or dark in completion. It's only the spirits that makes us wise. How do they do that? Through spiritual information!
[5/22, 17:54] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom will make a sit for you before the able men, prince and princess, kings and queens, leaders and the entire society. This is why I ask you to seek for wisdom. Get spiritual knowledge, in all your get, get understanding: wisdom is profitable to direct
[5/22, 17:56] Odogwuakataaka: Your presence @Light house of wisdom doesn't make a difference in your life until you welcome knowledge as we always make known @light house of wisdom. Upon this, you will have all desired result thus spiritual knowledge calls for spiritual practices
[5/22, 17:57] Odogwuakataaka: Did you read the information? Spiritual knowledge calls for spiritual practices! The information only truth will make known to you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
[5/22, 17:58] Odogwuakataaka: Understand your best friend is not he who always give you wine, food, provide you with shelters: but he who tell you the truth
[5/22, 17:59] Odogwuakataaka: Yes food is good, wine is good, enjoyment is good. If anyone must give it to you, he is a good person. But not to be compared with a person who tell you the truth.
[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: If the friend who always provide you with food and clothing, shelter and pleasure must tell you the truth : you find out that you shall leave to provide it by yourself
[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: This is why light house of wisdom must leave till infinity. Why we are different and stand without equals
[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: We don't give you fish even when we have enough fishes
[5/22, 18:02] Odogwuakataaka: We rather teach you how to fish so that you leave to fish all the days of your life
[5/22, 18:03] Odogwuakataaka: This is an opportunity made available upon wisdom for the generation and generation to come. The gods are wise
[5/22, 18:04] Odogwuakataaka: What is written is written. While we keep update so that the gods and goddesses will forever be praised by mankind.
[5/22, 18:05] Odogwuakataaka: I have said it earlier, @light house of wisdom, don't rush anything. Better listen, read and understand before engaging on rituals so that you don't get our information wrong.
[5/22, 18:05] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge is power
[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: You can't do anything right in the realm of spirits without knowledge
[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: To have spiritual knowledge which makes all things possible is why we are here
[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: Creation was made possible by spoken words
[5/22, 18:07] Odogwuakataaka: The gods and goddesses made all things possible
[5/22, 18:07] Odogwuakataaka: We were created by their image, have you asked yourself why then do people suffer?
[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why are you suffering?
[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty?
[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when the land is green?
[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when even the birds of heaven can feed themselves and have remainder
[5/22, 18:09] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when the fishes in the waters, haven no farm land, office or occupation yet they fed well and leave to be happy?
[5/22, 18:09] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't sleep a night in peace and happiness
[5/22, 18:10] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you leave to cause the day they were born on earth as a result of what they are passing through today
[5/22, 18:10] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't be proud to answer a man not to talk of standing before men
[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't boast of a square meal a day not to talk of a three square meal
[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Why? Aren't you an image of the gods?
[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Are you not among?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:08am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 18:12] Odogwuakataaka: Have you thought about the possible cause of your poverty perhaps to understand you are suffering as a result of spiritual ignorance.
[5/22, 18:12] Odogwuakataaka: Have you accepted that the gods are wise?
[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Yes they are. Your suffering is not their fault rather your fault
[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have rejected knowledge
[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have said no to wisdom
[5/22, 18:14] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have called wisdom an enemy and made friend with ignorant
[5/22, 18:15] Odogwuakataaka: Fools (ofeke) you have dined and wined with. He said to you, my fellow foolish man, come let's leave in foolishness for life is nothing but vanity.
[5/22, 18:16] Odogwuakataaka: Fools you have made friends and ignored the path of wisdom
[5/22, 18:17] Odogwuakataaka: This is why the law takes effect on you. The law was there before your birth. The law have to remind you the true cause of poverty. Because you have forgotten, it's what you sow you shall reap
[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: You followed the path of ignorant and got deceived. Your ancestors you have made enemies calling them evil men. Because religion made you to believe that
[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: But you leave to sing everyday, Abraham blessings are mine...........
[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: Are you telling yourself the truth?
[5/22, 18:21] Odogwuakataaka: Abraham an ancestor of David, Solomon, Yeshua, etc you have claimed and have to despise your ancestor Nwankwo, Udeke, Ijesha, Ututu, Nwamgbada
[5/22, 18:22] Odogwuakataaka: Your ancestors are evil men and women while other peoples ancestors are righteous men and women this is why you have to claim their blessings even when you have not gone to Jerusalem or Judea

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
[5/22, 18:25] Odogwuakataaka: Every morning you go to morning mass to venerate Saint Joseph of padua, st Peters of Dasha, st Agnes of Vietnam because you have meant to believe falsehood and have toake yourself slaves to lies
[5/22, 18:27] Odogwuakataaka: Those that you venerate and have to worship, praying on an image with what you don't even know, are they holy spirits? If they are not, why keeping faith on them and why the information about them that you must waste your precious time praying before an image you don't know
[5/22, 18:28] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise otherwise you get to a point of no return and have to waste your good life for false information
[5/22, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: Return return oh you man and woman who have lost the way, the truth and the life
[5/22, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: It was the gods and goddesses yesterday, today and forever more. Spirits never change
[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: Is it true that the spirits have declared no more sacrifices?
[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: Wow!
[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: When and how?
[5/22, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: They said after the death of Yeshua, no need for sacrifices for he has paid all human sacrifices with his life
[5/22, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: Which is true?
[5/22, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: Is it true that he came and died to restore the lost life in the garden of Eden or he came to stop spirits (the gods and goddesses) from receiving sacrifices?
[5/22, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: Which is true?
[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth and nothing more than the truth
[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: I ask you not to be deceived
[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise!
[5/22, 18:34] Odogwuakataaka: For spirits never change, they aren't human who change
[5/22, 18:34] Odogwuakataaka: If they must change, I hereby tell you that they are not worthy
[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: Because they can't change, truth does not change, light does not change, life does not change, air does not change, moon and stars, sun and waters, as they were made in the beginning so they are up till this moment
[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: They can't change
[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: It's impossible

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 5:32am On May 26, 2018
bv
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 3:03am On May 27, 2018
bx
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by paxonel(m): 4:49am On May 27, 2018
Rubbish mumu post
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by luvmijeje(f): 6:23am On May 27, 2018
OP, when next you want to open a thread, let the opening post be able to summarize the points you are trying to make. I earnestly want to read but I still don't understand the purpose of this thread after reading four of your posts.
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 6:17am On May 28, 2018
gr
Re: Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? by bunbit23: 4:59pm On May 29, 2018
bv

(1) (Reply)

When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? / Liam Neeson: May Become A Muslim, Catholic Star Is Thinking About Changing Faith / ISIS Figher Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him The Gate Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.