Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (35491 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nedfed(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2018
The one that will report you to your dad about you singing round the neighbourhood/town but still yet what you to blow like Davido.
Oh! Nooooo Nooooo kole work

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Orunmilaagba: 10:26am On May 17, 2018
100Likes for these wonderful creatures. OUR MOTHERS!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by nazablossom(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
The one that will wake you up by 4:am to remind you of a housechore you would do by 8:am.

The one that will be telling you that at your age,she is already in her husband's house. grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
When you bring a rich suitor home
yahoo guys be looking at you like....

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by biacan(f): 10:30am On May 17, 2018
vickatcch:
yahoo guys be looking at you like....
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Yinxies(f): 10:34am On May 17, 2018
With all their wahala, you still got to love them

My mum; when you do something wrong, if you like call the whole village to beg for you she will say its okay until 1am that's when you know its never okay until you get brain re-setting flogging

Very annoying

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Diso60090(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
I REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD MY MOM I STILL LIKE TO ENJOY MY LIFE AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TILL 2020 THE EYES THE WOMAN TAKE LOOK ME ALMOST FAINT ME lipsrsealed Lolss

And you think is funny for being a dickhead
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Oritzy: 10:50am On May 17, 2018
Diso60090:

And you think is funny for being a dickhead
Don't mention me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Diso60090(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
Don't mention me again if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Jesu only that small insult na make you dey cry sad

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 17, 2018
cheesy 9j moms are da best...gonna be a comfamed Naija Mama too kiss
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Funkybabee(f): 11:06am On May 17, 2018
Lol....it's funny mehn,especially when u asked her that mum where should I drop this,she will reply and say shebi u kuku be stranger so it will be better to put it on my head...some times used ur money to buy groundnut for her as she requested and u wanna ask her she will say sebi na that money u dey used to buy food since u are born,some times some people may dash me 1k or more during christmas period mehn mama go collect ham say she go used it buy something for us ehhhh

Nigerian mothers are so sweet,I will truly miss her when am married oooo..

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by autonomous22: 11:15am On May 17, 2018
Lol, No. 3 and 11
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Bellgal: 11:16am On May 17, 2018
Number 11 is very funny.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by adaksbullet: 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Khd95:
wakanda sudanese refugee english is this adaks grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I'm type on UK spain, eglish undecided

What are u type from? Pigioen eglish undecided
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by omoharry(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2018
captainamiedi1:
what about the ones that communication with there eye movement. if you nor understand you are dead. the ones that will never accept you are old enough to make decisions for yourself
Haaaa! that is my mother..!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Divay22(f): 11:55am On May 17, 2018
Pepsi101:
Is this the transmission of the transmission
I mean transmission of the effort
I mean eh at the transmission
We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command.
I mean transmission other transmission
Sorry sir
I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

Nigerian mothers needs transmission of the transmission.
Transmission of the transformation... Lol
Nigeria IG grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by oluwaahmed: 11:55am On May 17, 2018
Ur mum, a sec school teacher with legendary flogging skills had a bad day at work, only to come home and discover that your class notes are incomplete. cry cry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by logadims: 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
AprokoGirl:
Great , and Funny grin grin
how do I post more than four pictures at a time?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by kalvoken(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
that moment when you and your friends plan to hang out.
your mum would just allow you to dress up before she will ask you where you are going.

only for you to innocently explain to her, then she go be like; go and sit down there!
who will make food for you, your house maid abi?

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Ojuri20: 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
Me - moommi, am haved head aid

Moomi- goan used prastamol

Me - moomi I'm haved stomack pain

Moomi- goan used prastamol

Me - am haved jedijedi

Moomi- goaan used prastamol!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Never less, we are still loved herher wink

Mothers are the greatest physicians and paracetamol ambassadors cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by adaksbullet: 12:43pm On May 17, 2018
Ojuri20:

Mothers are the greatest physician and paracetamol ambassadors cheesy
yh bus ojulari grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by DivinelyBlessed: 12:47pm On May 17, 2018
Pepsi101:
Is this the transmission of the transmission
I mean transmission of the effort
I mean eh at the transmission
We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command.
I mean transmission other transmission
Sorry sir
I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

Nigerian mothers needs transmission of the transmission.
Guy. You don mad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Venica(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2018
I love my mum. she is d best

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
5, 9 and 14 perfectly describe my mother cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Tobisky16: 1:07pm On May 17, 2018
Kk
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by Spectre007: 1:24pm On May 17, 2018
kalvoken:
that moment when you and your friends plan to hang out.
your mum would just allow you to dress up before she will ask you where you are going.

only for you to innocently explain to her, then she go be like; go and sit down there!
who will make food for you, your house maid abi?

same here.mumsi will ask you "what would like to eat for dinner?" with a smiling face.you will start listing your order like sey u dey restaurant.she will then reply with "enter the kitchen and goan cook it oo cuz am nt". Your mood will just change instantly.Dats Hw i ended up hungry most nights.what a drama queen,still love her tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by lordmassac(m): 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
That no 17 describe my mum to some extent.

Without prior notice; Mum will start like:

Mum: Oya Come and carry me to my sister's place .

Me: mummy, but u can drive na��

Mum : You want me to go and face all those trailers on the express by my self Abi? Don't worry we will not stay long.

Me: OK mummy. Just don't let is stay long.

On our way home After wasting about 3hours in her sister's house... Then she goes like: let's use the opportunity to collect my cloth from mama Kunle and I need to get things from the market too. ���

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by boyjo: 2:07pm On May 17, 2018
Oritzy:
hahahaha are you serious grin

That Parent did the right thing.

Yes o, the parents did cheesy

The "friend" Biacan is talking about is herself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by theemy(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2018
Biacan u ve been dishing out slaps to pple I think u 2 deserve onr

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by eherbal(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
lordmassac:
That no 17 describe my mum to some extent.

Without prior notice; Mum will start like:

Mum: Oya Come and carry me to my sister's place .

Me: mummy, but u can drive na��

Mum : You want me to go and face all those trailers on the express by my self Abi? Don't worry we will not stay long.

Me: OK mummy. Just don't let is stay long.

On our way home After wasting about 3hours in her sister's house... Then she goes like: let's use the opportunity to collect my cloth from mama Kunle and I need to get things from the market too. ���

embarassed embarassed embarassed
my mum exactly

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) by kalvoken(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
Spectre007:
same here.mumsi will ask you "what would like to eat for dinner?" with a smiling face.you will start listing your order like sey u dey restaurant.she will then reply with "enter the kitchen and goan cook it oo cuz am nt". Your mood will just change instantly.Dats Hw i ended up hungry most nights.what a drama queen,still love her tho.

it's only God that can reward mother's for us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.