Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand (41035 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by trapQ: 6:01pm On May 17, 2018
Mumu
Welcomme:
I wish to be like wizkhid.. Giving hoes heartattack
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by trapQ: 6:02pm On May 17, 2018
And wizkid the sperm bank is responsible right?
TonyeBarcanista:
Irresponsible ladies
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by chigo4u: 1:59am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

grow up
lazy brainless yoots
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Welcomme: 10:28am On May 18, 2018
trapQ:
Mumu
Is that your father's nickname?
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
2mch:

Looks like he needs to feed his hungry children first before he tries to feed me grin grin cheesy. See all his baby mamas crying out in hunger. Shame on you.

loool. cool clapback. serves the troll right
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

See post below...

BY GISTMORE>>>> http://www.gistmore.com/wizkids-2nd-shades-3rd-babymama-insists-isnt-one-night

I will be his 4th baby mama lol...wizkid sexy
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
2mch:

Looks like he needs to feed his hungry children first before he tries to feed me grin grin cheesy. See all his baby mamas crying out in hunger. Shame on you.
Exactly.
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Smarttravels:
Why are they fighting over this crappy, selfish boy. It doesn't take a herbalist to tell anyone that the boy is a user and irresponsible. And the people that are saying that the ladies forced themselves on him, did they also force him not to wear protection? Irresponsible Instagram and Twitter Daddy. A do ju ti ni omo. It is because of his likes that Yoruba boys are tagged demons.
Well, marriage shouldn't be by force.
The most important thing is that he has to spend money on his children and their mothers.
Re: Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
deepwater:
Lol

Make una calm down abeg grin

Truth is that most people castigating this wiz kid and his baby mama (whatever that means) have committed abortion for one or different people.

Here is someone taking responsibility of his actions, so WTF.

We are all the different, some people want to give birth to kids for celebrity (that's all on their bucket list of life)

Some. Want to work for ExxonMobil and them never still get am, u will agree with me that the former is more easier than the latter. But don't jealous them ehhhhh. Do your own
This has nothing to do with jealousy.
Wizkid should be responsible for his children and their mothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow All Loved Up / Burna Boy: "Police Took My Range Rover 3 Days After Purchase" / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.