Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (50455 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Jostled To Be VP On Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Buhari / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by sokera: 11:08am On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

He's short but he's the Vice President of Nigeria who dines with other world leaders. Safe to say he is an achiever.

You are tall, probably 6' tall and you are...?
jobless and illiterate

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Kenedex: 11:08am On May 17, 2018
this is not the right time to visit Benue when the people needed u most u fail to visit them now becos of 2019 VP was sent to persuade them ,buhari doesnt care for the life of this people he went for a mega rally when many soul were lost in Benue and also went for a wedding in kano and never bother to visit this people when their were much outcry that he did not visit Benue that was when he was forced to come to Benue not his will so VP stop deceiving people do the right thing to protect this country from killings of innocent ones
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Kingstanding: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
No original born again pastor will ever join Nigeria politics. No born again will ever choose law as a profession. Osinbajo you are not a real born again. Your profession law and politics are evil.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Johnbayo1717(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-beg-to-be-vp-i-can-leave-at-short-notice-osinbajo/

Christians think that believers, particularly evangelicals, are not welcome in politics, much as they might want to be there. Osinbajo is a politician, yes and for a politician, faith... means that you see the need for change around you and you accept your duty to do something. Christian belief means you cannot detach yourself from the world around you. Osinbajo is a person with character and part of his character is what he believes in and part of his beliefs is a religious conviction.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by forreelinc(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2018
grin yinmu them don fire e afonja yansh from aso rock
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 11:16am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=BankeSmalls post=67630017]You begged Tinubu for the slavish position, stop lying. [/quote

but he said he didnt beg.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by JerryJude(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2018
even the VP is a puppet in Buhari govt, its unfortunate he is claiming to still retained his born again believe even when it is now obvious that his action and approach speak otherwise..i am laughing in swahili
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by waldigit: 11:17am On May 17, 2018
Firefire:
Fake, lying & fraudulent Pastor. Continue your bloody reign in Aso rock, the blood of those killed in this your bloody administration will call for vengeance at the fullness of time.

“‘Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it"

Let God be the judge
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by omoharry(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

Who are you are you also a born again liar?. A man told you who he is and u are calling him a liar... That is an indication that you are also a professional liar. If he is not a born again Christian how come he is an ordain pastor controlling over 500 parishes. Because he is now telling you truth and you dont want to hear the truth he is now a liar. Please check your mind.
"By their fruit we shall know them they say"..we don't have to know if he has the highest pastoral position in redeem church or if he is in charge of over 500 provinces nation wide..we dont care..what is bordering to us is what he stands for..as a man of God, he should always uphold the truth and not shy away from them. Osibanjo is known to be very vocal against the opposition..he speak vibrantly non stop against them and say all manner of things but would suddenly go mute over the daily killings across the country under his government by the Fulani heads men, while the Federal government choose to look the other way....what manner of man is he? I dont expect him to defend only the Christians but to speak up against this Fulani head men and the killing of innocent people including women and children...so does he still believe they are not terrorist, he will only bring himself believe they are only when Buhari deem it feet to label them as such..? He is just a coward who cannot condemn these atrocities for fear of getting a backlash from the power that be....Born again indeed...almost all christian Nigerians are all born again but that does not stop them from exhibiting who they really are..like i said before..by their fruit we shall know them and not the title they have written on their fore head
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Reelmii: 11:27am On May 17, 2018
gameboyo:
Next year we'll send both of you home. I don't care what you claim to be.
and who would u elect
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by talk2percy(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2018
Politics has eaten deep into this man's main fabric that he doesn't even know when he's lying anymore!
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kolawoleibukun1: 11:42am On May 17, 2018
dont tell me trash. ah ah stop it Yemi. you did not ask it. like, seriously?? oga stop telling lies. it does not work for us anymore. our eyes don open well well

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 11:50am On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

He's short but he's the Vice President of Nigeria who dines with other world leaders. Safe to say he is an achiever.

An insecure 'dwarf' sighted..... #no offence#
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

FTC pursuer on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by ashjay001(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Stop telling lies.
It was Yar’Adua who offered amnesty to increase oil revenues since the north contributes NOTHING to the federation account but takes the most in monthly allocation.

Bros, follow d posts, not jump in half way n start vibrating.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2018
The mistake today's crop of Nigerian Christians are making is the pressure they re mounting on the VP. The VP is one of the most honest Christian we ve today in Nigeria.
If Christians allow themselves to be manipulated by PDP to pressure the VP to vacate office that position can very quickly be replaced with another Christian who might not be anywhere spiritually close to osibanjo.
Hundreds of thousands of Christians will queue up to occupy that office
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Olulinks(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
slotA4:
I wonder why some people are blaming Osinbajo, we all need to appreciate the fact that VP has limited power no matter how patriotic he is. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldiers forever hunt his generation.
And the VP also has limited power to resign, if what is going on is affecting his image and faith? You can't blame The VP but you can blame the President abi?
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by wingmanII: 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
Mr VP, you will never resign unless forced to.
Even if Buhari poo in your mouth.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kasim155: 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
Osibanjo should step down for the second term tenure with d duara man who call himself president.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by obailala(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
Too many pained haters litter the length and breadth of Nigeria; too many bitter souls doing what theu know how to do best - Hating!

One dude recently said he's stopped going to church because Osinbajo who's supposed to be a pastor discouraged him by not doing anything to stop killing of Christians.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
Olulinks:

And the VP also has limited power to resign, if what is going on is affecting his image and faith? You can't blame The VP but you can blame the President abi?
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by efonat(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2018
After he has starched enough enough money for him and his family, he wants to resign. Why not resign since. Later, you will hear he has relocated to US with his family to enjoy their loot. Oh my country Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by obailala(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
omoharry:
"By their fruit we shall know them they say"..we don't have to know if he has the highest pastoral position in redeem church or if he is in charge of over 500 provinces nation wide..we dont care..what is bordering to us is what he stands for..as a man of God, he should always uphold the truth and not shy away from them. Osibanjo is known to be very vocal against the opposition..he speak vibrantly non stop against them and say all manner of things but would suddenly go mute over the daily killings across the country under his government by the Fulani heads men, while the Federal government choose to look the other way....what manner of man is he? I dont expect him to defend only the Christians but to speak up against this Fulani head men and the killing of innocent people including women and children...so does he still believe they are not terrorist, he will only bring himself believe they are only when Buhari deem it feet to label them as such..? He is just a coward who cannot condemn these atrocities for fear of getting a backlash from the power that be....Born again indeed...almost all christian Nigerians are all born again but that does not stop them from exhibiting who they really are..like i said before..by their fruit we shall know them and not the title they have written on their fore head
Osinbajo did NOT go mute over the killing of Christians by herdsmen. Rather, because you despise him, you naturally tend to pick and choose what you hear from him.

A person speaking and the other person choosing not to hear what has been said does not mean that the speaker hasn't spoken.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by nifesi01(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

accuser of short people I guess ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nasir123(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

I will always put humanity before religion.

As much as Christians are being killed, Muslims are being killed too. Why is no one condemning killings in general? undecided

Yemi Osibanjo swore to protect the life of Nigerians, not Christians only. MURIC and CAN should collectively hold these people responsible.

When person no talk because e no concern am, na so nobody go talk when e concern am.

Seconded.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by opeyemicollins(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2018
My dear PYO,please dont be bothered wtih the words of hate by the people that dont want this country to progress and that is why they are judging you will your faith,we know you to be a good christain and your faith has nothing to do with governance ,just continue with your good work sir and leave them alone with their wails...dont forget they are the wailing wailers.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nasir123(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2018
ashjay001:

He has been to, all d hotspots, in ds country. In d heat of BH to d swamps of NDA! Can u name, one President or VP, that has done d same, previously? Can u name, one member of ds govt, that has done d same, without being forced?

He's not perfect, but, he has taken steps, to make up for it.

That statement, he made, is a dare, to PMB n d cabals! If u can't see that, due to sentiments, Htf is it my problemangry

I just have to quote u.
cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Gkemz: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
Make this shameless ex pastor go and sit down. He's a disgrace to his religion and tribe. Keep romancing with the northerners.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by adodofemi(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

I will always put humanity before religion.

As much as Christians are being killed, Muslims are being killed too. Why is no one condemning killings in general? undecided

Yemi Osibanjo swore to protect the life of Nigerians, not Christians only. MURIC and CAN should collectively hold these people responsible. Who are those killing them, aren't they Muslims?

When person no talk because e no concern am, na so nobody go talk when e concern am.

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by danjaD(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
xedyl:

What wud you have done if u were in his position??
resign
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Davidic419: 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
i've said it earlier today. If the vp should resign, we all are in trouble. Moreso, the vp has nothing to loose. Those castigating and throwing tantrums should desist. The vp has the best interest of this country at heart.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by maybanks: 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
Firefire:
Fake, lying & fraudulent Pastor. Continue your bloody reign in Aso rock, the blood of those killed in this your bloody administration will call for vengeance at the fullness of time.

“‘Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it"

the picture and news you posted to buttress your post is an handiwork of another fraudster claiming to be a member of RCCG, whose name is Henry shield who onced served as an aide to the ex-minster of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Bala Mohahammed. just another case of corruption fighting back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.