Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (50453 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Jostled To Be VP On Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Buhari / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
Olulinks:

And the VP also has limited power to resign, if what is going on is affecting his image and faith? You can't blame The VP but you can blame the President abi?

Yes I agree with you that it's more honourable for him to resign especially now that he seems helpless, however I'll continue to blame Buhari because he has all it takes to arrest the situation but he fails to do the needful.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by LazyNairalander(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
Yawns!!!

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
prof yemi osinbajo has shown the world is a man of integrity and a man who defend his people in a polite way.yemi osinbajo is not a man with too much noise,he talk when neccessary and always talk reasonably.we love you sir and we need more of you in this our great country.........may God bless PYO,God bless Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

He's short but he's the Vice President of Nigeria who dines with other world leaders. Safe to say he is an achiever.

You are tall, probably 6' tall and you are...?
So God knows all those?
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
You begged Tinubu for the slavish position, stop lying.
shut up if you dnt have any reasonable thing to contribute............olodo
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by emelda86(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2018
Born again my huge bumpy ass,,,stffu mister ndi ala... ndi aka azu
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2018
EastGold:
What is this short man saying
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by bareal(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
xedyl:

What wud you have done if u were in his position??

Resign, resign and resign then, ask for forgiveness
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Mcphamous(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
The fact still remains that this man is really trying.we nigerians are enjoying the good works being done and if u resign we wont forgive you because that has always been the greatest wish for the opposition party ryt time,keep the good works going and the lord in his infinite mercy will not stop helping you,2019 is for APC #GBAM#lobatan#PMB#PYO
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2018
If VP resign today, the whole Nigeria will be affected because of his work in developing the country and building our nation's economy. VP is the most intelligent, vibrant, virile and competent leader that i have ever seen in the govt of this country since 1999... All the talks concerning to the killings of Christian is nothing but political criticism... We all know PYO is the vice president of this country and not Christian alone. And he has been there to address the issue and restore peace back to state with immediate effect and provision of security for the welfare of the people. May God open our eyes to see the light and not been blind to see the dark.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
EastGold:
What is this short man saying
you are transmitting nonsense here
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
bareal:

Resign, resign and resign then, ask for forgiveness

Who do you want to put there that will attend and address all your problems?
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Yellowface1220(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2018
I understand how upsetting this must not be for you, But this isn't the time for you to resign, @VP Osinsajo Nigerians still need your idea and integrity...
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2018
GuntersChain:
errand boy, your job is to go and clear the mess. he who knows how to lie, must at a certain point lie to himself. qwantinue. make i sip my kunu joor, make i go buy wara join am.

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

He attained the position based on merit, he's never a politician... Stop saying trash
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Joylove2324(f): 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
chiscodedon:
Lol
Did I just read where he said he's a born again Christian..? He's not a politician..?, he's a priest... Another lie... Born again xtians don't lie... Keep fooling yourself, no difference between you and your tyrant boss

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by bareal(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
kenrajmill:

Who do you want to put there that will attend and address all your problems?

Na me and u dey put people there?

Oga, he's better for him to keep his faith than to dine with those wicked souls. The time is now!
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by KINGEvidence: 1:08pm On May 17, 2018
You have prove to me again that God enthrone and dethrone Leader,As God liveth you shall overcome.Ths s a tactics from devil to divide Nigeria and cause serious religion conflicts among faithful.God is with you sir VP FRN Prof Yemi osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Omotolatolulope(f): 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
I think many Nigerians have forgotten that Osinbajo is not the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, but he is just there to support the president. We forget that these killings have been there as far back as 2013, and no one was complaianing then that christians are been killed. Human beings are killed, both christians and muslims have lost their lives in this attack. Osinbajo has maintained his stand on the issue of these killings, which is peace!!!
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 17, 2018
nifesi01:

accuser of short people I guess ����

I guess you're right. grin
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2018
silastemplar:
FTC pursuer on nairaland grin

Lol.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
ezesj:
An insecure 'dwarf' sighted..... #no offence#

Have you misplaced your prescription sheet again?
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
sokera:
jobless and illiterate

Absolutely
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
chiscodedon:
Lol
Did I just read where he said he's a born again Christian..? He's not a politician..?, he's a priest... Another lie... Born again xtians don't lie... Keep fooling yourself, no difference between you and your tyrant boss

May i tell you that you really lack wisdom... PYO became Nigeria's VP based on merit, he's never a politician...
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
Stormborn86:

This jide kosoko's side eyeing picture don't suffer. grin

Na so. The look in that picture conveys a response that you can't put into words.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by kenrajmill(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
bareal:

Na me and u dey put people there?

Oga, he's better for him to keep his faith than to dine with those wicked souls. The time is now!

I thought you'll have a reasonable things to say before i engage you... Not knowing you are just an ignorant critics.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Princededoyin95(f): 1:34pm On May 17, 2018
I know that devil will not succeed in this part, Because if VP resign it is just like a work that start and did not have Meaningful Ends, Able VP don't let Mockers Complain and Criticizing weigh you down. For Successful Man, challenges will show face, but the ability and Power to conquer is what Matter most... Don't forget your quote that says "A leader is someone that Identify Issues, Consult it and Conquer it"...
I pray for Divine Support from Heaven to Overcome. Don't live the Life of Samson that pray to God that he should perish with his Enemies.
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Gaddafiyusf(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
slotA4:
I wonder why some people are blaming Osinbajo, we all need to appreciate the fact that VP has limited power no matter how patriotic he is. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldiers forever hunt his generation.

Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Cross91(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2018
In Fela's voice: "Outside Buhari dey, craze man. na craze man b dat o. animal in craze man skin"
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by tallestcash: 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Osinbajo was doing excellently in his legal and lecturing profession he didnt lobby to become the Vice President he was picked because of education faith and integrity that been tested and trusted beyond doubt that put to use to boost the credibility of Buhari and gained more popularity for him as sole candidate and won more votes from the Christians
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Deputy1111(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

were you there when he was begging Tinubu to become the VP....liar
Re: Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2018
Reminds me of the proverbial Saul that folded his arms and watched as Christians were prosecuted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.