Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh (1106 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Newshelm: 7:25am On May 17, 2018
Actress Lilian Afegbai has slammed BBNaija housemate,Gifty after the latter slammed her for shading Tonto Dikeh.

Actress Lilian Afegbai has slammed BBNaija housemate,Gifty after the latter slammed her for shading Tonto Dikeh.

Yesterday, Lilian wrote about loving her body and not going for plastic surgery.Many felt it was a shade towards Tonto who openly had plastic surgery.

Gifty came to Tonto’s defence, promting the actress to promise her an iPhonex or gift worth N1m.

http://newshelm.ng/lilian-afegbai-fires-back-at-gifty-for-defending-tonto-dikeh/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Lalas247(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2018
Am out of the country shocked Tonto which one is am?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30am On May 17, 2018
grin

I hope she won't wait for another 8months before the clap back drops.. cool

I juz love messy stuffs..
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by youngest85(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2018
People been forming what they are not since 1900
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Whizdorm001(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2018
Foolish ladies,displaying their stupidity on social media

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by donstan18: 7:39am On May 17, 2018
Battle of the 3 condemned dullards

I can't imagine the likes of Geneviv Nnaji, Stephanie Okereke, Omotola jalade and Funke Akindele exposing and embarrassing themselves by fighting on social media.

Class is different from fame.

Even as dullard as Bubu, he can't stoop so low to fight with his cows on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Durhleepee(f): 7:46am On May 17, 2018
Is now a competition sturv.
Who get money pass?
But I'm yet to understand how Lilian thinks she is better than them, like y'all are media attention cravers that would do anything to trend, go all sanctimonious on another for doing something low to trend and then do same yourself.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by nikkypearl(f): 7:51am On May 17, 2018
3idiots!!!..very interesting movie !

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On May 17, 2018
shocked

The truth is obvious,

Lilian is a hypocrite,
Gifty is a vengeful asslicker,
Tonto is so obsessed with her ex that she only gives out IPhone X.

I'd rather not dwell on Afenmai double standards and it's impact on the fake Lily.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by nikkypearl(f): 7:52am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
weldone grin bring it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by swiz123(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2018
Lilian did nothing wrong here. She might have been a bit hypocritical; fine, but I'd forgive her cos everyone is a hypocrite.(Yes! I am generalizing)

Tonto dike desparately needed validation for the cosmetic surgery she had done. It's obvious that the guilt had had drastic effect on her.

Gifty had just proved that : martin0, iamairforce1, Donpiiko are learners in the asslicking game. Well, a hustler deserves a pay and I really hope Tonto pays you what she had promised.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by donstan18: 8:20am On May 17, 2018
swiz123:
Lilian did nothing wrong here. She might have been a bit hypocritical; fine, but I'd forgive her cos everyone is a hypocrite.(Yes! I am generalizing)

Tonto dike desparately needed validation for the cosmetic surgery she had done. It's obvious that the guilt had had drastic effect on her.

Gifty just proved that : martin0, iamairforce1, Donpiiko are learners in the asslicking game. Well, a hustler deserves a pay and I really hope Tonto pays you what she had promised.

But you ended up asslicking Lilian Afegbai by saying she did nothing wrong and trying to justify her hypocritical act. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:22am On May 17, 2018
You crossed my mind yesterday strongman
donstan18:

But you ended up asslicking Lilian Afegbai by saying she did nothing wrong and trying to justify her hypocritical act. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:23am On May 17, 2018
Send your account number
swiz123:

Gifty just proved that : martin0, iamairforce1, Donpiiko are learners in the asslicking game. Well, a hustler deserves a pay and I really hope Tonto pays you what she had promised.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by donstan18: 8:28am On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
You crossed my mind yesterday strongman
For the sake of the first 3 alphabets in our monickers, I'll say "Good-morning Bruv"

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by ZoeyJ(f): 8:31am On May 17, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Dewze(m): 9:26am On May 17, 2018
Honestly, not all public figures should be called celebrities. There is nothing to celebrate about some of them. Some are mere public toilets.

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Tamarapetty(f): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Boring kids
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by swiz123(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2018
donstan18:

You asslick those you hope to get something from.

Gifty will probably get something from tonto.

Donpiiko in his dreams hopes to get into a nairalanders pants;this explains his addiction to the ashewo beer parlour thread.martin..0's case is similar

The fake nl musician hopes to get favour from e money.

Now what do I stand to get from Lilian Afegbai? nothing
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57am On May 17, 2018
Three women who's pawned their brains for thongs and tampons
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by talk2saintify(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:36am On May 17, 2018
Olosho is 3k per round, so don't you think it's a cheaper way to go? Why do have so much time on your hands that you stalk people on the cyberspace. I don't even know you mate
swiz123:

Donpiiko in his dreams hopes to get into a nairalanders pants;this explains his addiction to the ashewo beer parlour thread.martin..0's case is similar

The fake nl musician hopes to get favour from kcee.

Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247
swiz123:

Gifty had just proved that : martin0, iamairforce1, Donpiiko are learners in the asslicking game. Well, a hustler deserves a pay and I really hope Tonto pays you what she had promised.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Fires Back At Gifty For Defending Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247
swiz123:

The fake nl musician hopes to get favour from e money.

(1) (Reply)

First Look Of Megan Markle Dress As She for the #royal Wedding / I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid / OAP Moet Abebe Rocks Braless See-through Outfit To Celebrate Her Birthday. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.