Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG (40643 Views)

PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by narorose(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2018
Abajo he enter movie hmmmm naija too strong
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Nonnyflex(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2018
J
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by davibid: 9:34am On May 17, 2018
Money no dey ever belle full person so I'm not surprised

I only laugh in Japanese when ever I hear people say "We are the future leaders"

undecided
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by 1miccza: 9:34am On May 17, 2018
Let him run as an independent candidate i'll gladly give him my vote, he has the clout to do just that..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Strongbest(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2018
It will be an interesting sight to behold but doubt the credibility of the news.

I really don't see him doing so right now but should he decide to run against Ambode come next election, I bet it will be a very strong battle and I am afraid for Ambode.

This guy has weight, he has the public attention. Even as a non politician he has a place in the mind of many.

Quote me when it happens, with this guy as an opponent, Ambode should just not bother declaring intention for a second term.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
Am so going to love it
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He should run under PDP
PDP in Lagos? u r mistaken things

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by package7(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2018
Rumour all the way grin
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2018
Nothing but the truth.
hannysur8:
Maybe after Ambode 8years, tell him to contest under APC, because contesting under PDP platform in Lagos State is a waste of money.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sammirano: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
hannysur8:
Maybe after Ambode 8years, tell him to contest under APC, because contesting under PDP platform in Lagos State is a waste of money.

Confirm. Even if buhari contest for Lagos gov. He no go win.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by jdleo32(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He should run under PDP

YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by xreal: 9:42am On May 17, 2018
Nothing is impossible.

Especially the "Molue Stunt" yesterday confirmed it.

Let me ask the Lagos Oracle called Tinubu.

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by bestower: 9:44am On May 17, 2018
Rumours....lies....if a small pikin wet dey run fall he go look front, but an elderly one will look front and back....Mr otedola face your business, not politic.Remember Awolowo and Abiola.....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by xreal: 9:47am On May 17, 2018
bestower:
Rumours....lies....if a small pikin wet dey run fall he go look front, but an elderly one will look front and back....Mr otedola face your business, not politic.Remember Awolowo and Abiola.....

grin
Also Adesoye of Okin biscuits in Kwara.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Afam4eva(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2018
When i saw him riding a molue and doing those publicity stunts, i knew something was up.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by bettercreature(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Oceannaagent:
Guess the reason of that stunt video circulating.

Endeavor to check my profile pix.
The stunt backfired and now he is looking for POWER
He realized you are nothing without power even if you worth trillions
@ Jeezuzpick This is what i was telling you
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by sarrki(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Rumour without foundation.

In any case, he should run under PDP so Barcanista and Bode George can see something to eat.

Regardless, if he should run, it would be like Athletico Madrid vs Olympic Marseille.

The flogging no go get part 2.

Ambode go just dey laugh am.

Tonye is a patriot

He’s in pdp but love all patriots and progressives in other party’s

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by gnykelly(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
We all knew all his recent PR wasn't just for nothing grin

I will vote for Otedola against any leach in APC

His business acumen will highly needed in Nigerian political terrain.

LIKE FOR OTEDOLA

SHARE FOR AMBODE

maybe you should enquire about how he acquired African Petroleum that changed her name to forte oil.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by deji68: 9:50am On May 17, 2018
abio ooo and ask Tinubu clan how they came about Oando PLC grin grin grin grin
gnykelly:

maybe you should enquire about how he acquired African Petroleum that changed her name to forte oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Nobody: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
Oga Otedola always call Alhaji is mentor,but he should recognize no matter the public pressure, Alhaji would never seek public office.He should learn from Abiola case,once you are a business man stay a business man ...Trump has connections he has built over the years that are pretty under G,so is own case is exceptional.But there is no crime in trying,this is just advisory,just take calculated risk,don't end up having unnecessary enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Firgemachar: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
He is qualified.
But he should wait for Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Shrapnel1: 10:05am On May 17, 2018
Lol he def has a political ambition,maybe he’d be governor one day,just like his father but he gotta chill till after Ambode or he’s about to lose a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2018
Is otedola too an indigene of Lagos like ambode??.I don't think he stands any chance against ambode he should just wait after ambode and campaign under APC dangote his good friend will help him spend money very well.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Yinxies(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2018
I think the news is fake but if its true, he should just wait for Ambode to complete his second term

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Odmic2839(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He should run under PDP
so that he can loose woefully just like Jim agbaje. D worst move Jim agbaje made in his life was not leaving PDP during fashola's adminstration. If he had done that at least if not getting that governorship ticket back then in 2015, he would have been d surest candidate for 2023. No doubt but his dead party can never win lagos only if he can pray for tinubu's downfall which is early grave which i think its not possible by human but God gives and takes
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by engrkaz(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2018
Laughing at people saying he could go after Ambo's second term. Shey na only Epe dey Lagos ni?
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Kingkevin: 10:12am On May 17, 2018
Under which party?
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On May 17, 2018
No wonder I sawed him inside molue bus some weeks ago, he wan take am deceive us
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by Kingkevin: 10:14am On May 17, 2018
E go lose
jdleo32:

YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
why is a billionaire afraid of running for the presidency?
Look at how Donald Trump gunned for the bigger game and won. We are not looking to change any governor. what we want is a fresh face and an educated person in the topmost position. Shame on you Otedola you are a coward.

ATM I want to take the time to campaign for Prof. Kingsley Moghalu. I just read his profile and I am impressed. I think that it is time to kick political correctness to the gutter and get real. i am tired of tribal politics in this country. look at the man not his tribe. It is only fair to give this educated professor who is experienced in our national cash flow a chance. he is youthful and reaching.

I am not into atiku and buhari must go. we need a breath of fresh air in aso rock.

The US political terrain is different from Nigeria's.

Btw, you deceive no one by your moniker. You are an osu tribalist too ashamed of your identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: Mistakes That Led To Secessionist’s Arrest / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.