Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates (1689 Views)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates (Part 7) / Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 6 (check Thread For Updates) / Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2018
So I called oga Gazzuzz on Tuesday (15/05/18). How much for baking of a Gwagon?. He gave me his price. I shouted. Anyways, We finally agreed on price. (I'll not disclose price here for personal reasons.

Then I told him I'll bring the car to his office Wednesday morning. Baba said I should wait. That he was gonna call me. 9pm he didn't call. So I called again. He still didn't pick. I therefore made up my mind at this point that I was going to his office Wednesday morning whether he likes it or not. Mind you I've not been to his office before. But the picture below helped me big time.

Hahahaha.

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2018
I landed oga Gazzuzz's office around 10am. Luckily I met him there. Oga Gazzuzz said there's no space for me to park. That's why he asked me to wait. But I wouldn't listen. (wetin concern me). As I already started causing traffic, baba created a space, I moved in. It is now me 1 : 0 oga Gazuzz. (Na me dey win).

First thing. I asked for my own origin. Baba dey always post about origin. Now I want my own share. Then I got the shock of the month. Oga Gazzuzz said he has stopped taking origin. Na water him dey drink now.

Odi egwu.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Gazzuzz was supervising several jobs going on simultaneously in his workshop. But the nigga fixing his exhaust no gree give Gazzuzz breathing space to atleast look at my vehicle and give me an assessment of what to do before painting starts properly. I just had to be patient. Especially as I 'sturbbornly' came without a scheduled appointment.

Las Las Oga Gazzuzz came for my own assessment. Said for a perfect finishing, I need to change the casings holding the two headlamps. And that I need to change or work on the back bumper. Since it is not made from iron that he will not be able to handle it.

I said oya na, find out how much they are selling them. He said na for Ojuelegba dem dey sell am. And that he's going there to buy some spare parts. He suggested that I buy fuel so that we take the car down there for physical assessment.

Gazzuzz na James Bond 007 driver ooo. (I laughed hard when he shakara one commercial bus for Anthony. Even if the driver had bashed us I no go kuku worry since he is going to paint the car.). You need to see this man on the wheels. His Google map helped us to avoid traffic. We had to make some few U-turns because of traffic. Oga now remembered that he has a smart phone. (I begged one his boys that was with us in the car to teach me how to use the Google app). Na him I use dodge traffic this morning sef.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2018
We landed at Ojuelegba. Parked at the GTB in Ojuelegba . The guys selling the stuffs met us there. I couldn't afford the back bumper. (Too expensive ). So I bought the two front casings. And told them to repair the back bumper since they said they can do it well. And they actually did. See pictures below.

They gave me white colour casings. I protested, called oga Gazzuzz. He said I shouldn't worry since he's going to bake the car. Oga Gazzuzz left me in Ojuelegba and went back to the workshop since they said it was gonna take at least 3hours to finish the work on the back bumper.

The fixing of the back bumper was okay. But I wasn't cool with the fixing of the front casings. It didn't set very well. So I refused to pay. Demanded that they get me a more experienced panel beater to get it fixed.

They got another panel beater that evidently knows his onions. It was already getting dark. He said he'll need to bring down the front bumper and the spoiler because the work was not small. He asked me to come back the next day being Thursday (17/05/18).

Oga Gazzuzz na there I dey ooo. He'll soon be done and I'll be coming to your office.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2018
all I can say is.... Transmission transmission transition... I mean effort to transmission me i mean ehn to have effect of the recommendations ..... I mean apprehensive submission crime preventive cultivative ehm ..............diportivo hold this paper and whisper into my ears

Chigodo you don carry our matter enter here... grin now you don put me for spotlight as every body de look sad isorite, let me transition to the workshop.....

8 Likes

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
all I can say is.... Transmission transmission transition... I mean effort to transmission me i mean ehn to have effect of the recommendations ..... I mean apprehensive submission crime preventive cultivative ehm ..............diportivo hold this paper and whisper into my ears

Chigodo you don carry our matter enter here... grin now you don put me for spotlight as every body de look sad isorite, let me transition to the workshop.....

Sorry sir. Just my indirect way of explaining why I've not gotten to your workshop this morning. Yesterday when you were asking the nigga that came for oil change 'what time did I give you appointment?". I was a bit apprehensive that you were ready to turn him back. But luckily for him, dude got there before 11am. (Whatever that means).

Gazzuzz no dey play with time. Behaves like a primary school headmaster.

He's done now. Coupling the spoiler and bumper. I'll be there before 12 mid day.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by diportivo: 10:05am On May 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

the paper is filled with mumbo-jumbo sir angry

4 Likes

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2018
diportivo:

the paper is filled with mumbo-jumbo sir angry

aye mi temi bami cry kogi people have dealt with me today cry cry cry
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2018
Gazzuzz has finally equalised. Scores now na Gazzuzz 1 : 1 Me. You all saw when I updated that once I finish with the bumper at Ojuelegba that I'll be heading straight to Gazzuzz's workshop.

I got there few minutes ago. (See picture evidence below). His boys said 'oga no dey' I called him, baba said he has gone to Ladipo. I said ok send me your account number let me transfer the advance. (By the way oga Gazzuzz insisted I must pay 90% of the agreed sum).

Gazzuzz said there are about 3 cars on ground before me and that he wants those ones finished before they commence work on my own.

Meanwhile from Ojuelegba, I drove past my house (Obanikoro ). Heading to his office and he knows that this vehicle na v8. Consumes fuel like crazy.

Whether he has stopped drinking origin or not. He must buy me origin for making me waste my fuel.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by kingreign(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
chigodo:
Gazzuzz has finally equalised. Scores new ba Gazzuzz 1 : 1 Me. You all saw when I updated that once I finish with the bumper that I'll be heading straight to Gazzuzz's workshop.

I got there few minutes ago. (See picture evidence below). His boys said 'oga no dey' I called him, baba said he has gone to Ladipo. I said ok send me your account number let me transfer the advance. (By the way oga Gazzuzz insisted I must pay 90% of the agreed sum).

Gazzuzz said there are about 3 cars on ground before me and that he wants those ones finished before they commence work on my own.

Meanwhile from Ojuelegba, I drove past my house (Obanikoro ). Heading to his office and he knows that this vehicle na v8. Consumes fuel like crazy.

Whether he has stopped drinking origin or not. He must buy me origin for making me waste my fuel.

So na you wan stress our oga ba? You just dey give am close marking.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
kingreign:

So na you wan stress our oga ba? You just dey give am close marking.

I'm sorry sir.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by ejembi28(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz
Funny you.

New t shirt loading.......

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by AutoElectNG: 10:24pm On May 17, 2018
chigodo:
Gazzuzz has finally equalised. Scores now na Gazzuzz 1 : 1 Me. You all saw when I updated that once I finish with the bumper at Ojuelegba that I'll be heading straight to Gazzuzz's workshop.

I got there few minutes ago. (See picture evidence below). His boys said 'oga no dey' I called him, baba said he has gone to Ladipo. I said ok send me your account number let me transfer the advance.

. (By the way oga Gazzuzz insisted I must pay 90% of the agreed sum).

Assurance

1 Like

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Assurance

In Davido's voice. Lol.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by timifakay(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz

3 brands, honda/acura, Toyota/lexus, Kia/Hyundai 08033910382

Which of the three is this ride?
Is this the beginning of a transmission transition?

2 Likes

Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by Cosplay: 7:53am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by snipesdam(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ why did you stop to take your signature drink?

I don't understand your transmission over.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by essegis(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2018
Chigodo just wan show himself.......because he don manage to buy phone wey get better scammer now we no go hear word again. Issorite!!!!!

Sha do leave Gazzuzz alone, na austerity cos the Orijin matter......if you know you know.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
snipesdam:
GAZZUZZ why did you stop to take your signature drink?

I don't understand your transmission over.

Me sef no understand.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by chigodo(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2018
essegis:
Chigodo just wan show himself.......because he don manage to buy phone wey get better scammer now we no go hear word again. Issorite!!!!!

Sha do leave Gazzuzz alone, na austerity cos the Orijin matter......if you know you know.

Thank God they don ban codein.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by kingreign(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2018
grin grin grin
chigodo:

Thank God they don ban codein.
Re: My Painting Experience With Oga Gazzuzz. Keep An Eye On This Thread For Updates by weyreypey: 5:41pm On May 21, 2018
Following...

(1) (Reply)

EXTREME GOOD DEALS.......Toks & Registered Cars/SUV.......Just Pick one / SOLD!!! 2008 Ford Edge!! LIMITED Abuja!! N2.8m quick sale. / Volkswagen T5 Transporter New Model 2005 Tokunbo #3M 07062725752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.