Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) (32050 Views)

2023 Inec Budget Breakdown (Photo) / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna / Oyo LG Election: NSCDC Officer Shoots Teenage Girl Dead In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
I thought the election and results have been concluded?

Why the delay?

What happened to the claim abt Makarfi's ward a certain Tonye raised here?
They You're probably trying to do APC magic in the remaining 5 local government.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
straighttalk:
El-Rufai has live up to his words that he careless who win the election.
With the results of 5 other local government still being held... he care more about who wins.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
If a PDP candidate can perform close to Jonathan in 2011, Buhari will lose the election.

Assumptions! Face present reality staring at you
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz....

If there was no manipulations, PDP shud have gotten atleast 11 LGs
Your very funny.did apc get any lga in pdp states? Oga,this is not big brother matters,its pure politics and pdp have lost out forever.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by antyokya: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

And PDP will be encouraged by this when APC is already strategic in on who will succeed Buhari after 2023.

Face reality and stop imagining about "IF"

Buhari's victory is a constant.

Before you argue, think about the Almighty North Western alliance.

And knowing fully well that anything the East support goes down with present day politics

bros, I don't agree with you on. north-west alliance is powerless without middle belt. it was middle belt that made it possible for buhari to win. so stop bragging about north west alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
antyokya:

bros, I don't agree with you on. north-west alliance is powerless without middle belt. it was middle belt that made it possible for buhari to win. so stop bragging about north west alliance.

I hear you.

Reality of 2019 is glaring to all to see. Some just having faith that it might change. Buhari gunning till 2023

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
antyokya:

Buhari would still have won without the middle belt.the middle belt result was similar to that of the west and it would still be similar in 2019.what would determine the winner is the margin of apc victory in nw/ne and that of pdp in ss/se which will certainly favour apc.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2018
KwoiZabo:
It's obvious that areas withheld were won by PDP. and with Chikun & Kaduna South PDP will get more votes than APC.
Kaduna south just like north is an apc area.buhari had over 100,000 votes there in 2015
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by justice2100: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
Good Job Malam Nasiru El-rufai. I participated in LGAs elections, I have first hand experience of how Govs toy with the whole process. Some times even production of sensitive/nonsensitive materials is been handled by Govs, all results including ward councillors most be scrutinize by Govs or their delegated authority before announcement.
Well-done to the Governor, congratulations to Kaduna state and Nigeria; we will get their eventually, na small-small.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
Switch on you brain please...

If the results of this LG election is anything to go by, then PDP can get over 35% percent in the North West and with that I dont see how Buhari will win the election if South West proves, as expected, too close to call. Buhari will invariably lose North Central. South East and South South are no go areas for him.

Let me assert for the umpteenth time that Buhari cannot win a free and fair election in today's Nigeria.
Oga,buhari is not weak and hesitant like gej.hes ruthless,mean and vengeful and would crush pdp in 2019.he knows ss/se are his weak areas and knows that rivers,delta and akwa ibom states are the ones that give pdp the highest votes and they would be given close marking.infact,rivers has already been besieged.the kind of violence abe and amechi will unleash on pdp in 2019 will be unprecedented.they would struggle to produce a million votes.all pdp votes will be deflated while that of apc inflated.this obj's tactics in 2003-2007
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Kaduna south just like north is an apc area.buhari had over 100,000 votes there in 2015
Ogbeni this is not 2015. let them release the result na.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Benbellamor: 3:31pm On May 17, 2018
what happened in makarfi LGA, PDP won it clearly before manipulation, watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUDIpB4gqwQ
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by amnesty7: 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
LordVarys:
APC-12 LGAs
PDP-5 LGAs
The remaining inconclusive 5 LGAs are all in Southern Kaduna, PDP's stronghold. Not a bad showing at all.
Kudos to El Rufai too for allowing relatively fair LGA elections.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268482-kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-12-pdp-five-local-govts.html/amp#click=https:///xNMoS7ySVr
Cc lalasticlala
A big lie: Kaduna South Local Govt is in the heart of central Kaduna, not southern Kaduna. Ditto Chikun.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by adeblow(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
I thought the election and results have been concluded?

Why the delay?

What happened to the claim abt Makarfi's ward a certain Tonye raised here?
Don't mind TonyeBarcanister he will sit down there in SE and start calling elections in the north

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by maestroferddi: 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

Assumptions! Face present reality staring at you
The reality is that anybody casting a vote for Buhari with the monumental failure he exemplifies/epitomises needs to have their heads examined or what are you talking about?...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2018
maestroferddi:
The reality is that anybody casting a vote for Buhari with the monumental failure he exemplifies/epitomises needs to have their heads examined or what are you talking about?...

After he wins the 2019 election, we will have our head examined
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2018
He wants to rig the results in the remaining 5 LG's still undeclared.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by maestroferddi: 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

After he wins the 2019 election, we will have our head examined

Yes because you all would have canvassed for reward for incompetence and retaining power at all cost.

Jonathan under-delivered. Nonetheless, he was a good man enough to appoint a disinterested/unbiased umpire in Jega. He allowed votes to count.

Now that Buhari has proved to be an unmitigated/unprecedented failure, why are people like you advocating that he continues in his corrosive government when all propriety points to the fact that, a la OBJ, nobody should re-enforce failure?

He promised. He was obliged. He came. He tried. And he has failed woefully. Then he has to go.

We must stick to the rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Siddeek: 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
Whether it is Apc or pdp. It is still an Hausa Man and a Muslim that will continue to rule as a governor in Kd. Period.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by danseph(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2018
LordVarys:
APC-12 LGAs
PDP-5 LGAs
The remaining inconclusive 5 LGAs are all in Southern Kaduna, PDP's stronghold. Not a bad showing at all.
Kudos to El Rufai too for allowing relatively fair LGA elections.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/268482-kaduna-lg-polls-apc-wins-12-pdp-five-local-govts.html/amp#click=https:///xNMoS7ySVr
Cc lalasticlala

I thought the breakdown will be how each party won the election ward by ward result?
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Splashme: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
LazyNairalander:
so people still vote apc? Hmmmm

See my signature shaaaa.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by oshe11: 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Your very funny.did apc get any lga in pdp states? Oga,this is not big brother matters,its pure politics and pdp have lost out forever.
Hahahahhahahaha @Bigbrother

Thats why I said if there is no manipulation like one of You wanted us to believe

My point is, THE ELECTION IS NOT CREDIBLE
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by oshe11: 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
Akpan107:
They You're probably trying to do APC magic in the remaining 5 local government.
Thats it bro
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by oshe11: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I dislike PDP, does not mean, I give a 4k about APC,

As far as am concerned PDP is a useless, scheming party which I will continue to troll because the had every opportunity to put Nigeria in the path of greatness but Abused it.
I hate PDP with every cell in my BODY

That being said APC can equally go and die
Then we on same page, though I hate APC more
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by nelxxy(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,buhari is not weak and hesitant like gej.hes ruthless,mean and vengeful and would crush pdp in 2019.he knows ss/se are his weak areas and knows that rivers,delta and akwa ibom states are the ones that give pdp the highest votes and they would be given close marking.infact,rivers has already been besieged.the kind of violence abe and amechi will unleash on pdp in 2019 will be unprecedented.they would struggle to produce a million votes.all pdp votes will be deflated while that of apc inflated.this obj's tactics in 2003-2007

1 Share

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Anasko(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2018
Lakeside79:
This is PMB's strong hold yet odp came so close I feel for this APC dimwits who think PMB will in a relecrion

Lol
how southern became pmb strong hold, you are just naive about the politics of kaduna state. pmb or elrufai have never won in southern kaduna. what you should had look into was the performance of pdp in northen and central senatorial zone of kaduna. currently pdp has a senator from southern kaduna.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Anasko(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2018
LordVarys:

They are leading in the inconclusive 5 local govts. That should bring them up to 10 LGAs
pdp cannot win in Chikun and kaduna south.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Anasko(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2018
excel101:
If PDP can compete in Kaduna inspite of it being one of APC'S stronghold. Benue council elections loading.
Kaduna has never been a stronghold of apc, the likes of kano, katsina, bauchi, yobe and borno are stronghold of pmb.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by buoye1(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
I reside in Chikun LG i don't know why the election here was declared inconclusive! It was relatively peaceful and PDP 90%

1 Like

Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by Modarun(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2018
PDp won more LGA then the APC. Funny to see people who dnt even know where Kaduna is on the map making comments about Kaduna LG Elections, any sincere person on ground knows the PDP won majority of the elective posts, what they did was announce their doctored
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by nkem1992: 12:15am On May 18, 2018
LordVarys:

Exactly PDP is actually leading in those 5 LGAs declared inconclusive. If that result holds, that's 10 LGAs for the PDP. These are states Buhari normally routs totally but if PDP can reduce his margins here as this results show they can. 2019 would be very interesting
u got it right.
that voting machine us a fraud.
I pray it is not used during the presidential or gubernatorial elections.
Re: Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) by nkem1992: 12:19am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=67638117]Lolz....

If there was no manipulations, PDP shud have gotten atleast 11 LGs[/quote
no be small manipulation o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.