Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (82973 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by seguno2: 2:34pm On May 17, 2018
Timfreds:
Na Buhari friend, birds of same feather.

God has a way of dealing with enemies of the people like Buhari and his disobedient IGP Idris.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Tessie01(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
The IGP be like; If I transmit you this transmission slap, you will be commissioned into the hospital. lol

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Gboom: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
The I.G is one numerous illiterates from the North that gain access to power through corrupted political quota system.
This is a gross display of incompetence, that means he never proofread the write up to avoid this kind of social media .embarrassment he is facing now

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by ooshinibos: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
Amala English :-)

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by tuoyo9729(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
This man shud be a transformer

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
Now we can all agreed that Buhari is a failure and nothing good comes out from a failed person

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by SegunAj(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
I was just laughing when he was just transmissioning the

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by oweman: 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
That video is scam . the video was actually photoshoped as the then ' my oga at the top ' video

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Stamford007(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhhh...well I’m not surprised.. na aboki..English is a great problem in the northern Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by contigiency(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2018
This is ridiculous! Saraki don go him village call IGP name 3 times. na him transfution and transmission come full him head.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
IGP cum Inspector General of Effective Emmm Transmission

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by efighter: 2:43pm On May 17, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OP Na lie you fit kill me for here

If we tell them that Nigeria is a zoo, they pick offence, but thank God that we're gradually being vindicated.

NO, we don't pick offence at your choice of words. We just say that since your parents are in Nigeria and Nigeria is a Zoo and since only animals are kept in the Zoo, that means that your parents are . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by oweman: 2:44pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Stamford007 post=67641609]Ahhhhhhhhhh...well I’m not surprised.. na aboki..English is a great problem in the northern Nigeria..

Are the biafrogs from baby factories better ?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by bidemi1190: 2:44pm On May 17, 2018
This is just cheap politics neither a true reflection of his IQ level. Just a case of speech Writing gon bad.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Throwback: 2:46pm On May 17, 2018
selemempe:
Throwback answer this question

Many fools have been appointed in Nigeria.

The onus lies on the government to correct a .mistake whenever it reveals itself.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Anaconda76: 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
Its because of this type of your mindset that Nigeria is still struggling as a nation
shamecurls:
Leave the guy a beg. ..

A first class graduate in a Nigeria university could not speak good English but was academically sound.

That does not affect the IGP's competence

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2018
oga next time proof read & at least skim through written speeches especially ones given to you by some1 else.

Amma kaba mu kunya kan wannan karon

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
flyca:
Doctored ko? Nursed ni!
Why don't you show us the full "un-doctored" video so that we can judge for ourselves.

Watch the video, observe that no parts of the background people/movement was repeating as the voice was. So tell me which part of the video was doctored?

The "transmission transfussion" part?

The part where wind was blowing the papers and he was still stammering?

Or the part where someone eventually came to his aid and he still was stammering? undecided

We're still waiting for Lai Mohammed to come and tell us how the script was written in Gaddafi’s house cheesy cheesy

dat script must have been written by my ancestors cos dis govt has eployed our ancestors by way of appoinment

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by abbeyty(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2018
Na wa oh, someone who couldn't read a prepared speech how would such person make a speech on his own without reading. I think hausa should be adopted as our official language so that someone like this would stop messing himself up in the pubic.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by hokafor(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
I was just wondering why this man keep running away from Senate invitations . your Allah has exposed you. You can't read or write yet your brother buhari imposed you on us. The same Allah will send buhari back to Sudan

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by jagorinho: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
post=67640649:
Beginning of the end for the Senate President
you are intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Atk1nson(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:
Leave the guy a beg. ..

A first class graduate in a Nigeria university could not speak good English but was academically sound.

That does not affect the IGP's competence

Pls don't generalise,I understand if itso happens in your university but it was not so in the university I attended, and my school was government owned.

A student that cannot read , cannot pass a semester without serious academic issues in the universities I know (obviously excluding yours)

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by oweman: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
How come no one is observing the video is photoshoped ?
Too many dumb people here .

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by LZAA: 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari2019:
I blame the speech writer.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2018
oweman:

How come no one is observing the video is photoshoped ?
Too many dumb people here .
Okay Mr smart guy, where is the original video?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by shamecurls(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
Atk1nson:

Pls don't generalise,I understand if itso happens in your university but it was not so in the university I attended, and my school was government owned.

A student that cannot read , cannot pass a semester without serious academic issues in the universities I know (obviously excluding yours)

Never said read. He is poor at communicating and a first class graduate in an Engineering course no other university offers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
This is clearly fake. It was looped. Yes, he made the mistake, but same was edited to make it look like this.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by shamecurls(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
Anaconda76:
Its because of this type of your mindset that Nigeria is still struggling as a nation

You know why Nigeria still struggling, it's because of people like you who could judge by mere spoken English at the expense of competence.

The IGP has proven competence and don't know what his spoken English would have done for him in his jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by bigjj: 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
The rich also cry.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by ikorodureporta: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Village-people-doctored script cheesy cheesy They really caught him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by vitalisspecial: 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH! SENIOR LECTURER cry cry cry cry cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) by truthfulmallam(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
That's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.