Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office (32053 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Olakunle Churchill Received By Magu At The Commissioning Of New EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by quickly: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
EFCC has never arrested a police officer apart from tafa. Even though they collect bribe and commit fraud daily
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by KLINMANN(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Mr Man mind your business before Sango Strike you to death
If pesin no get money - Problem
If pesin get money - Yahoo Boy!
Stupid Nigerian Mentality

Where's My Money?
shut up, stop celebrating evil.. what does ur hushpuppi do
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Abudu2000(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
This guy's he biggest fool in earth, hush shouldnt bother replying nor shading him...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by isybeke(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2018
This guy don loose focus finish
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On May 17, 2018
I THINK UR BRAIN IS PAINING YOU...

YOU NO SABI ROAD REACH ASO ROCK

ELERIBU AKO SHI BE RO.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by userplainly(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2018
Apina:
A clear conscience fears no accusation undecided

E tiff ur money?? cos bad belle n jealousy will not let black people progress!..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by userplainly(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
santricedupas:
this Is the problem I have with my sophisticated afonjas brothers, instead of teaming up together and be greater together, they will be teaming to fall each other.
I like hausa rankadede people they make money but they won't criticize each other, ibo people go show themselves the way and they call themselves na my brother.

Hausa man will never condemn one another!....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Staru1(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
Dis guy called activist dey mad o.
so, u mean effc are corrupt free?
guy even u wan dey talk dey do bad tin pass huspi or whatever u cal am.
y a guy like u go dey effc as una god, d more una dey promote them na so dey go dey hurt people dey go.
if u hv any busines wit d other guy,go and do formal report wit a proof&stop speculatin.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by ngwababe(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
momodub:
Hummm

So na Naija EFCC dey decide money wey be legit now, abi??
I want to understand you people, make hushpuppy enter plane come Nigeria , lodge for hotel and still go to EFCC just to prove his source of income?
Chai!!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Essential(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
Issafela:
After Activist "Deji Adeyanju" called on the EFCC to investigate the source of wealth of flamboyant Instagram celebrity, Hush Puppi.

Hush Puppi on his insta-story yesterday said those asking EFCC to investigate him will be killed by Ogun, a yoruba deity. He also said he would soon denounce his citizenship as a Nigerian.

Deji took to his twitter page to challenge Hushpuppi to a debate in front of EFCC office.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/deji-adeyanju-challenges-hush-puppi-to-a-debate-in-front-of-efcc-office/

get yourself a life and stay out of another man business.
jealous mother fvck. this jealousy is going to kill you and send you to hell. Deji aka dick head.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by thunderbabs: 4:29pm On May 17, 2018
This deji guy should face front jare mk we hear word.

He dom dey do pass himsef. He shoild better be careful. You going into the enemies camp to go challenge am, abi.

Na South Africa one big boy dey order massacre here in a church here in naija... Be careful. Dont becoz of free twitter bring trouble upon urself..

The power of life n death lies in the tongue. Well, now, lies in ur fingers, abi na?

Leave efcc to its duties and shut da ffuckk up.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by SirBunky85(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Mr Man mind your business before Sango Strike you to death
If pesin no get money - Problem
If pesin get money - Yahoo Boy!
Stupid Nigerian Mentality

Where's My Money?
since he was kicked out from his post in the pdp,he's bn fustrated and has bn following charly boy upandan
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by nelxxy(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2018
if I catch this deji man eeh.. let me go market I am coming back.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by BafanaBafana: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
YoungFr:
bad belle is very much allowed, this guy is only trying to be relevant, wetin concern this idiot if Huss na Yahoo boy or not
Is it your yahoo or is it your boy
Oga Huss press and hack anything Hack able, in fact you can sell Nigeria if it pleases you
#IreptheStreet
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless America
You this guy

Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Mactee007: 6:13pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
*tonyudoh*

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2018
BafanaBafana:

You this guy

Abeg leave my neck now, he get wetin I do you?? Bros leave my neck oohh I nor want any trouble

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by EsvNwoye(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2018
Deji Hwfar with that Babe wey I see you with for Beer Barn? She sharp oo... Leave Hush abeg, we get bigger fishes to fry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by AyaOrunmila: 10:56pm On May 17, 2018
Issafela:
After Activist "Deji Adeyanju" called on the EFCC to investigate the source of wealth of flamboyant Instagram celebrity, Hush Puppi.

Hush Puppi on his insta-story yesterday said those asking EFCC to investigate him will be killed by Ogun, a yoruba deity. He also said he would soon denounce his citizenship as a Nigerian.

Deji took to his twitter page to challenge Hushpuppi to a debate in front of EFCC office.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/17/deji-adeyanju-challenges-hush-puppi-to-a-debate-in-front-of-efcc-office/

Ogun will never strike an innocent man only their hands are not pure he strikes,Deji is right,so if hushpupi is not innocent,he should not invioke Ogun o
Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by Susungusu(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2018
What Deji doesn't know is that over 50 million Nigerians are ready to kill him for less than 20k. Let him leave Hushpuppi alone ooo.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Challenges HushPuppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office by talk2percy(m): 3:35am On May 18, 2018
Deji, thunder kill u, idiot, pretender, sycophant! Leave Puppi alone. Make ur own money. Fooolllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Tega Mofe-Damijo: RMD Celebrates His Son's 16th Birthday / "Momma's Investment" Mercy Aigbe Show Off Her Beautiful Grown Up Daughter Michel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.