Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (51620 Views)

Kidnappers Riddle A Car With Bullet At Umunneochi LGA Abia State / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by mxpinky: 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
if it's igbo doing this stuffs they will say it's creativity mainwhile lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by tofolo(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2018
obailala:
Wonderful!

Life throws you lemons, you pick them and make lemonades.
My Dad(late) used to say, when someone gives you Lemon, add sugar and it becomes lemonade. cryThanks Sir, you brought back fond memories...
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Tomasboy(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
Abokis, the new Lord of the rings cheesy
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
NOC1:

lord of the rings
Lol
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by CSTR1003: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
if it's igbo doing this stuffs they will say it's creativity mainwhile lemme come and be going
Happy Birthday, miss pinky.

Wish you an igbo husband in advance.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by delishpot: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
Do you guys know that ammunition production is a very lucrative business and many top politicians and lawmakers esp from the developed world are its major shareholders/investors? Also the purchase of ammunition is an avenue to pad the budget and make some cool cash for politicians or leaders. Now tell me why you think war and every other evil that promotes profit in their business will ever end on earth? Use ya tongue to count ya teeth
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Theaddict(f): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow see creativity.

If I buy this one now for Mama Aishatu.
She'd spread her leg wider than Ojuelegba's bridge for me thinking it is Romanian gold.
you and cheap women sha. Cant you find more classy ladies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Tomasboy(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
what is wrong with nairaland self, someone will type aboki you'll be helping person to put ''northerners'. . Come on!!! angry
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
umarshehu58:

Attention seeker.
Na so hatred go kill you
lyk it killed u moda.
Aboki full
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
post=67638159:
What shall we call this?!

Art and crafts
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by mxpinky: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

Happy Birthday, miss pinky.

Wish you an igbo husband in advance.
hahaha all the best to you i don't hate igbo am just saying and i don't hate any tribe at all
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
lexy2014:
how?
Aboki r just mumu
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
Tomasboy:
what is wrong with nairaland self, someone will type aboki you'll be helping person to put ''northerners'. . Come on!!! angry

Thank God they have not found a way to edit "Flat-Headed dwarfs"
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by CSTR1003: 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
hahaha all the best to you i don't hate igbo am just saying and i don't hate any tribe at all
I know.

I was just pulling your legs.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Barney11: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
Yes oh the ring that will shoot Bihari back to daura
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
just look at their scabies infection hand... AFONJA lords and saviours
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by CodeGenius49948: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
hmmmm

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Wellets50(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
I thought is bullet pruff!!!! rings
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
Those rings look like gold not copper Abi my eyes dey transmission abi transmitter lol...
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by mansamusa08(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
Vision2045:
BUHARI YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED SIR
What of your days? Do you know tomorrow?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
Even northerners r becoming more creative than the afonjas. Issorait.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Tijay90(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
I want one.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow see creativity.
Northerners finally have something to export.

If I buy this one now for Mama Aishatu.
She'd spread her leg wider than Ojuelegba bridge for me thinking it is Romanian gold.
U called it creativity rite, u know how many lives the bullets have killed?
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 17, 2018
Souvenirs of war and conflict.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
Lol

They just been entrepreneurial

But IDGAF
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
mansamusa08:

What of your days? Do you know tomorrow?

Use your Brain...I didn't wish him death....talking in terms of no of days as President...
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by kolajoo(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2018
CodeGenius49948:
hmmmm
Don't waste ur talent as programmer, think of plus and minus and make money.
Shalom
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by lalo128: 2:39pm On May 17, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Nigerians are very creative and talented people" don't mistake the people with the government..

Kudos for ridding your streets of the hazards of empty bullet shells.

Let the rings be a reminder of the dangers of Islamic extremisim around you..

Book haram does not pay.. Education is the key.

Join your hands together and return those shoe maker / shiners basket that the government gave you the other day..

Demand for books and Biro's instead of needle and thread. The government do not want you to be educated but want their children to study in the best schools. Northerners arise and demand
if only pipo here will just write like this and move to the next topic.

1 Like

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by lastempero: 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
SoftP:
Look beyond ur imagination.
Spiritual bulletproof things grin

Na u really understand the concept.
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by gonkin(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2018
Its a welcome idea but its really risky. For people that wanna try it well heres a word of advice do not pick bullets shell, cuz the Nigerian police is always looking for reasons to detain civilians. I know of a man's son that was seen with bullet shells and unluckily for him the police officer he ran into was sadistic.

He accused the guy of been an armed robber and was detained even asked for the gun he used. Some time been detained for some stupid shells. With the high rate of intimidating police officers and mostly sars that are willing to shoot first and as questions later you have to be careful.

Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
Itzsammy:
grin

Let me think like Nwamaikpe.

See, u dare not get massage from those hands I'm seeing up there, unless u nid body rashes n man-made stretch marks.
If those hands slap an afonja, he will speak daura language.

I just pity those beautiful rings that unfortunately found themselves in those dirty hands.

Buhari brothers n dirty.... Tufiakwa[color=#006600][/color]
unfortunately you cannot mimmick him because he normally think from his anus!
Re: Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
Is that guy a green lantern? He is impersonating... Get him arrested angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.