Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (49349 Views)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Father Abraham -davido Receives Applaud For Being Unbiased To His Baby Mama's / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by LyfeJennings(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2018
She's right tho

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by loadedvibes: 11:45am On May 17, 2018
Lock up
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Alejoc(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing.... No put sand sanf for their garri!
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by crisycent: 11:46am On May 17, 2018
This one wen her husband dey steak phone
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

Still doesn't change the fact that she is right though. Look around, how many people(matured adults) do what they do?

They? It was only Davido's idea to flaunt her. She wanted to remain off Soc.Me
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Henzok: 11:48am On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

Still doesn't change the fact that she is right though. Look around, how many people(matured adults) do what they do?

How many matured pple have money to the level they have?

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2018
This Davido and Chioma matter don turn National Transmission.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by alertness(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2018
choi!..Toyin you have no shame at all...what exactly is transmission in your head,sorry apprehensive transmission?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Josh64(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2018
Admin401:

They? It was only Davido's idea to flaunt her. She wanted to remain off Soc.Me

But the publicity is helping her and I believe she can always call him to order if she wanted to, but the attention dey sweet her.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Gassa007: 11:49am On May 17, 2018
Dewze:
She is kinda right though. Only the mature will understand what she meant.
Based on who you are na, Mr Maturity
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by sureheaven(m): 11:50am On May 17, 2018
And u that’s matured, what have u done right in terms of relationship than to cheat while u were still married.

Jealousy jealousy ..... cool

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Josh64(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2018
Henzok:

How many matured pple have money to the level they have?

You kidding right?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On May 17, 2018
Foolish old woman just jealousing the childrens for nothing
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by zicoisaac: 11:53am On May 17, 2018
I perceived envy. you are not serious madam toyin....bad mentality. you dont believe there is true love simple. why putting your milky mouth in the matter you know nothing about. infact, you are childish. you better go prepare script on chioma love life make you blow.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
daewoorazer:

She is jealous that no man can buy Volkswagen for her...

Dasall

Another kid
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by bettercreature(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2018
Aldebaran:

She may be right grin
She is wrong! Being intelligent has nothing to do with age! Some`14years old are smarter than some 60years old
Look at most older drivers on our roadS today most of them dont really know how to drive even when they have been driving since 1970s
Some married couples under the age of 25years has more experience about relationship and marriage than 45years old people who are single

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by wonlasewonimi: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Too many daft people in Nigeria today. Everything is jealousy. Who in their right mind think davido will be with chioma for 2 years not to talk of a lifetime commitment. Assurance ko deliverance ni.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by LazyNairalander(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2018
She might not be far from the truth.

anyway see my signature and thank me later.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by potterlite: 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
daewoorazer:

She is jealous that no man can buy Volkswagen for her...

Dasall

I guess you are a kid as well.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by oluwaahmed: 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Where did I keep my fuucks?

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Hennepin:
Who ask you? Iife would be better if we mind our business
She was being interviewed goddamnit, so the interviewer asked her. Next time read before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by KanwuliaExtra: 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
Na their time Na.
Make dem reasssssh 30s and 40s ke!
Dem go understand say pissssshures na “for show”! cheesy

A loooooot of growing up to do for real.

Make dem h-enjoy the “show”! wink

Na Davido dey drag this Chioma babe out o.
The babe stay quiet since.
I hope she dey use her tongue take count her teeth?

What ever goes up, MUST COME DOWN!

Including love, sex and romance. kiss
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

Go to India dem plenty there grin
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by encryptjay(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
OBO go drop hit with your name soon grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
Women and jealousy with bad belle since 30 BCcheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
So, is that pancake face saying that Love is Children Affairs ? That love can not last ?

Love makes people playful, irrespective of age, so actually makes people child-like.

I doubt she will find real love with that kind of face.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Firgemachar: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
Why did this lady drop her Edo surname
She wants to be Yoruba
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
BUT THE GIRL FINE SHA grin
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by 1BB007(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2018
you called david a kid.. you must be insane toyin
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
She has a point though
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
wetin she talk na true. is just the normal response that u will get from any mature meat. i do not know her cos i dont watch african movies anymore for close to 20 years now. but she has a point. like her or hate her she is honest and I like her for her blunt expression.

but i do not think that it is her business to go out saying trash like this. i no no the situation way make her talk like this oh. if na person pop the question on her and demanded a comment then she is free but to sit down for her own house begin day talk like this na misyarn.

people suppose day mind their business. but i do not fault this woman at all. she spoke the truth as a woman.

Davido will not do all these if he were mature.
which one is the immaturity on davido's part? That he bought a car for his lady? There are men who buy cars for their wives. Are such men immature? Abeg forget wetin dis lady dey yarncheesy. This is the same lady who had a husband but she also had a boyfriend who was smashing her spending heavily on her with the money he realised for selling the iphones he stole from computer village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African 'light Skinned' Models! / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M / Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.