Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (49341 Views)

Ifeanyi: Davido & Chioma Are Getting Stronger- Pastor Adegboyega Consoles Couple / Father Abraham -davido Receives Applaud For Being Unbiased To His Baby Mama's / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by 1930revival(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=kolawoleibukun1 post=67637087]wetin she talk na true. is just the normal response that u will get from any mature meat. i do not know her cos i dont watch african movies anymore for close to 20 years now. but she has a point. like her or hate her she is honest and I like her for her blunt expression.

but i do not think that it is her business to go out saying trash like this. i no no the situation way make her talk like this oh. if na person pop the question on her and demanded a comment then she is free but to sit down for her own house begin day talk like this na
Your opinion is very matured and rational.....Bravo bro

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by rickyrex(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
They person question and she made her own view must she go according to what must of you from her. Is Davido not a kid. Why do we leave real fact and be fighting for what has no meaning
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by benqo01(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
No need lashing at her.....she is right with what she said....Kids everywhere
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Ligxy(f): 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Only unreasonable people think a sign of growing up is having a failed relationship/marriage.

What about Will and Jada? Those ones growing up too?

Stupid olosho with a failed acting career.
Jada is not Will's first wife tho.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by SirBunky85(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

Still doesn't change the fact that she is right though. Look around, how many people(matured adults) do what they do?
I hope banky was also a kid when he was posting evrry thing abt adesua on the social media?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by SirBunky85(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2018
Dewze:
She is kinda right though. Only the mature will understand what she meant.
nonsense.evn timaya who claims not to be in his twenties to flaunt his gal bt hes in his twenties to be flauting his cars and closets.dey are just jealous of david nwachinemere adeleke.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Josh64(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
I hope banky was also a kid when he was posting evrry thing abt adesua on the social media?

That was their honeymoon man! When have you last seen them grace frontpage?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Daejoyoung: 5:57pm On May 17, 2018
Henzok:

How many matured pple have money to the level they have?
So to you, life is all about having money?
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Daejoyoung: 6:22pm On May 17, 2018
Safiaa:
Never knew 23 and 25 are still kids lool.
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by teflonjake(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2018
Hennepin:
Who ask you? Iife would be better if we mind our business

Transmission of English is really a problem ...If you know you know grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by SirBunky85(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

That was their honeymoon man! When have you last seen them grace frontpage?
I guess posting ur wife's nyash is part of the honeymoon
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
So far say they love each other..... No be everybody like dey behave overly matured, some feel more free when things are not taken too matured..... all that matters is they love each other.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2018
Josh64:

Still doesn't change the fact that she is right though. Look around, how many people(matured adults) do what they do?
love flaunting has nothing to do with age. U pole shd upgrade ur thinking angry
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Josh64(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
Olufemiolaolu:
love flaunting has nothing to do with age. U pole shd upgrade ur thinking angry

Not when you have two daughters with different babymamas already. You should upgrade your thinking.
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On May 17, 2018
She's actually right,only the mature will understand,its good to be in love,but at the same time ppl don't have to know everything about your relationship.they may not be kids,but they sure act like one.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by sapeleboi(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2018
I love love,am a lover shocked
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by QueenFusa16(f): 8:18am On May 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Only unreasonable people think a sign of growing up is having a failed relationship/marriage.

What about Will and Jada? Those ones growing up too?

Stupid olosho with a failed acting career.
'Failed acting career'
No talk am again....
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2018
Hennepin:
Who ask you? Iife would be better if we mind our business
The interviewer
Re: Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" by blossomdove(f): 11:22am On May 18, 2018
she never said anything wrong so y are u guys throwing hate speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Children, New Lover Paul O's Children Celebrate Xmas Together (Pix) / Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.