Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (57716 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by xreal: 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
Is that Adeleke raising his hands in the second pic?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
Agbaya go get a shirt.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Yinxies(f): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
Shina Peters that year
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
xreal:
Is that Adeleke raising his hands in the second pic?
Jide kosoko
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by MicroBox: 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Our today students will never bother about the status of who come to entertain them....
Always busy for nothing....
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by xreal: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
QuietHammer:

Jide kosoko

Oh OK.

It looks more like him.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
So Shina Peters can beg grin
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
I was inside the amphi theatre that night. That was shortly after the cultist massacre of July 1999. We did forgive shina Peters and we had a great night afterward.

Yeah. It was the 7th month.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
pol23:
When student used to decide on their own without being influence by politicians..
Now those SUG are all ass lickers.
In Eksu that year,Gandhi and his peeps make hell on money from politics...
They don't care about student or their environment.
Eksu which year u grad, that's my alma mata, i was there during ghandi
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Talkingboy: 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
Greatest OAU STUDENTS

Of the greatest gbagba , gbagba !

Of the greatest gbogbo , gbogbo !

Of the greatest shiwon , shiwon!

Of the greatest jewon , jewon!

Of the greatest shhh , shhhh!

EBO sita ka bura wa ooooo

13 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by madjune(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
Wetin Jide Kosoko dey form by the side ni?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
I was inside the amphi theatre that night. That was shortly after the cultist masacre of july 1999. We did forgive shina Peters and we had a great night afterward.
u must be in your 40s now sir? Am not insulting o, i just like meeting old folks here.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
I was inside the amphi theatre that night. That was shortly after the cultist masacre of july 1999. We did forgive shina Peters and we had a great night afterward.
which one is GENERAL SANI ABACHA FOR President concert, I thought he was dead before the year 2000 na?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by nowpresence(f): 12:53pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
sir, you have experience life o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by ladel(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2018
Yes.
Clocked 42 last month.
Electronics & Electrical Engineering graduates class of 2003
Seun Osewa initially was in my class
Cheers

dancok:
u must be in your 40s now sir? Am not insulting o, i just like meeting old folks here.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by CodeGenius49948: 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
Programmer

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by sexdoll: 12:56pm On May 17, 2018
abeg jide kosoko follow come the show?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
Mehnnn, students rebelled against him for identifying with a bad leader

What happened to us from 1999 #ObasanjoandCoHappened undecided

Today, Tuface would collect cars from corrupt Governor, then be calling for protest.... Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Sanchez01: 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
Babastag:
When student union had power union
Nah... It's the 'dobale' tradition. Whether student union or otherwise, it is a tradition that is observed. Beautiful Nubia once mentioned live at the Amphi theatre that he wouldn't prostrate. Guess what? The show ended almost immediately that night.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Spectraz: 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
Brings to memory "Abacha"

Read how Man Caught Toddler Who was plumates From a Five-storey building in China

https://www.mirrorsng.com/man-catches-toddler-falling-five-storey-flat-china/
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by olawonder(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2018
Shina Peters, a betrayer of the highest order! You went to perform for Abacha the tyrant dictator who put your benefactor, a man who gave you life and has helped tou throughout, in jail! Even if you hd to die you shouldn’t hv gone thr to endorse Abacha... the late Ayinde Barrister and King Sunny Ade that didn’t go, did they died? I still hvnt forgiven SSP even though i was a lot younger at the time.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by ladel(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2018
Earlier in 1998 I guess, Nigerian musician under PMAN led by Christie essien igbokwe were greatly induced as they all converged in Abuja singing Abacha praise as the sole candidate of 5 political parties. Many of these musician sold out including sir shina Peters. Quite a number of them rejected the offer.

Nigerian students especially those from South West were embittered that a star performer and student favourite like sir shina sold out so cheaply and they delisted him from all campus performances.

Mind you guys, student activism was very strong in the 80s and 90s. They were a major pressure group until the time of obasanjo 1999 when they became factionalised and weak. My guess is they are totally dead today.

quote author=DBlackCeazer post=67638964]which one is GENERAL SANI ABACHA FOR President concert, I thought he was dead before the year 2000 na? [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 1:08pm On May 17, 2018
247frolicboss:
As shared by the ovation boss:

Memorable picture: That night of OVATION CONCERT 2000 at OAU ILE-IFE when university students banned SIR SHINA PETERS from performing on their stage because of his appearance at the concert of GENERAL SANI ABACHA FOR PRESIDENT & I stepped out to appeal to them & they honoured me!

http://newshelm.ng/throwback-photo-of-when-dele-momodu-begged-students-to-forgive-shina-peters/

Dele Momodu.
Abacha.
Buhari.

Do the sums.
Was it not Dele Momodu who said that Buhari is our only saviour
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by PVision2020(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2018
Feeling Nostalgic, Aluta ife odara eee odara
OBA AWON UNIVERSITI. my Alma mater

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 1:10pm On May 17, 2018
olawonder:
Shina Peters, a betrayer of the highest order! You went to perform for Abacha the tyrant dictator who put your benefactor, a man who gave you life and has helped tou throughout, in jail! Even if you hd to die you shouldn’t hv gone thr to endorse Abacha... the late Ayinde Barrister and King Sunny Ade that didn’t go, did they died? I still hvnt forgiven SSP even though i was a lot younger at the time.

Far too many of us are unprincipled, greedy monsters. That includes Dele Momodu.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Timagex(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2018
IamDavid:
Of the greatest Ife!
great!!!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Timagex(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
See amphi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by stankezzy: 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
Compare and contrast , for those that are not investment minded

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by AutoSpaNg: 1:24pm On May 17, 2018
dancok:
is Golf 4 allowed?
you are allowed. just come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot) / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.