Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! (1404 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Kumar4india: 10:51am On May 17, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

Am just going to go straight to the point. My aunty showed me a story you put up on your facebook page last week. I read the immense support that people have given to the person who wrote the post. That is why I am writing you to post mine too.

I have moved out of my home as I write this. I have not been speaking with my husband for a week now and I have been praying to God to grant me the wisdom to handle this matter and let His perfect will be done in my life. I am married with a little girl who will be one in August this year. However,my three year marriage with my husband may just have come to an end except God performs a miracle.

When I was in the university. Precisely, Uniport, I was raped when I was in 200 level. I went to a party organized by a class mate. It was an all night party. I was in the company of my girlfriends. Very late at night,when most people were drunk and messing up,a friend of mine,Dorathy asked me to join the VIP section at the party. I was foolish and young. I just enjoyed the idea of being among the happening girls at the time. We joined a group of people partying at the VIP section of the party. We had some more drinks. Before long,a guy was trying to feel me out. I refused. I dont know why I expected him to know better but he and a few other guys ended having their way with me that night. That night was a horrible night for me. More than six guys took turns with me. I never talk about that night. I almost died. I was rushed to the hospital the next day and was in admission for a month or so. I gave my life to God after I survived that incident. I moved to Rivers state university after the tragic event. I started afresh after I stayed at home for one year.

I never speak of that incident. I was ashamed. I felt a victim for so long. Eventually,I pushed all that behind me. That was 12 years ago. I did my MsC in UK. That's where I met my husband, Pere. Pere schooled in Uniport. He graduated from the engineering department. I met him at a church service in the UK. We dated and courted for two years before our wedding. Pere is nice,loving and hardworking man. I love him. Last week,we attended a wedding ceremony of one of Pere's cousins here in the UK. I ran into my.....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-married-the-monster-in-my-dreamsis-the-night-mare-over-or-not/
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by HallaDaTruth: 10:59am On May 17, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

Am just going to go straight to the point. My aunty showed me a story you put up on your facebook page last week. I read the immense support that people have given to the person who wrote the post. That is why I am writing you to post mine too.

I have moved out of my home as I write this. I have not been speaking with my husband for a week now and I have been praying to God to grant me the wisdom to handle this matter and let His perfect will be done in my life. I am married with a little girl who will be one in August this year. However,my three year marriage with my husband may just have come to an end except God performs a miracle.

When I was in the university. Precisely, Uniport, I was raped when I was in 200 level. I went to a party organized by a class mate. It was an all night party. I was in the company of my girlfriends. Very late at night,when most people were drunk and messing up,a friend of mine,Dorathy asked me to join the VIP section at the party. I was foolish and young. I just enjoyed the idea of being among the happening girls at the time. We joined a group of people partying at the VIP section of the party. We had some more drinks. Before long,a guy was trying to feel me out. I refused. I dont know why I expected him to know better but he and a few other guys ended having their way with me that night. That night was a horrible night for me. More than six guys took turns with me. I never talk about that night. I almost died. I was rushed to the hospital the next day and was in admission for a month or so. I gave my life to God after I survived that incident. I moved to Rivers state university after the tragic event. I started afresh after I stayed at home for one year.

I never speak of that incident. I was ashamed. I felt a victim for so long. Eventually,I pushed all that behind me. That was 12 years ago. I did my MsC in UK. That’s where I met my husband, Pere. Pere schooled in Uniport. He graduated from the engineering department. I met him at a church service in the UK. We dated and courted for two years before our wedding. Pere is nice,loving and hardworking man. I love him. Last week,we attended a wedding ceremony of one of Pere’s cousins here in the UK. I ran into my University friend at the wedding.Yes,I ran into Dorathy. I had lost touch with her after my days in Uniport. I greeted her warmly. When she found out that me and Pere were married,she was visibly shocked. I asked if she knew Pere. She said she did but refused to tell me how she did. We exchanged numbers that day.

The next day,Dorathy connected with me on whatsapp. She said she wanted to ask for my forgiveness. She said she had lived her life in regret since that night I was rped at the party. According to her,Pere was her boyfriend in school that time. He made her lure me to come to the party so him and his friends could rpe me and some other girls. I didnt want to believe her. I was shocked. I asked why she was lying,she said,Pere maybe your husband now but he was my boyfriend whom she dated and had several abortions for in school and after school. He dumped her and ran to UK and is claiming to be born again. She warned me to be careful. She said she was afraid for my life. Seeing me with Pere made her very scared. Dorathy said,Pere is a bad guy and must have known I was his r*pe victim before marrying me yet he kept quiet.

After speaking with Dorathy,I sat m husband down and told him everything Dorathy said. I should him the chats. He looked at me and said: I swear,I never knew you were one of he girls that night. He didnt deny that he dated Dorathy but he claimed they broke up long before he gave his life to God. I asked him why he didnt mention his ex Dorathy when we were dating,he pointed out that none of us said the names of people we were dating. Which is accurate. But looking at my husband and realizing that he was the mastermind behind my horrible near death experience when I was in 200 level,I just couldn’t believe he didnt know who I was before he married me.

He kept denying and begging me. Our parents have been called into the matter. My mother has asked me to move out for my own safety. They are suspecting that Pere is not actually who he says he is. They suspect he might even want to kill me. Dorathy says Pere is a strong cultist but Pere says he is born again. With all these happening,I moved out of my home for the time being. I am living with my aunt. I have been praying to God to show me what to do. I suffered as a young girl. I was always sad most time. I had nightmares for years. I thought I had left my past behind but as it is,it has come to live with my future. If you know any r*pe victim,the biggest night mare they face is the thought of the person who violated them coming back to torment them. I have had nightmares for years. I dont talk about that night in my relationships cos am not sure any man wold want a girl who has been used by several men. I dont believe its a coincidence that I married my own attacker. Pere and six or more of his friends ravaged me for more than an hour 12 years ago. He says he didnt know. He says he is changed. He says he is sorry. He says he regrets all he did. I am scared. How do I continue to live with this man with the knowledge that I have now.

Please help me.

Eyo,

Manchester,UK

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Samuelgr8: 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin
HallaDaTruth:
Hello Jzhane,

I never speak of that incident. I was ashamed. I felt a victim for so long. Eventually,I pushed all that behind me. That was 12 years ago. I did my MsC in UK. That’s where I met my husband, Pere. Pere schooled in Uniport. He graduated from the engineering department. I met him at a church service in the UK. We dated and courted for two years before our wedding. Pere is nice,loving and hardworking man. I love him. Last week,we attended a wedding ceremony of one of Pere’s cousins here in the UK. I ran into my University friend at the wedding.Yes,I ran into Dorathy. I had lost touch with her after my days in Uniport. I greeted her warmly. When she found out that me and Pere were married,she was visibly shocked. I asked if she knew Pere. She said she did but refused to tell me how she did. We exchanged numbers that day.

The next day,Dorathy connected with me on whatsapp. She said she wanted to ask for my forgiveness. She said she had lived her life in regret since that night I was rped at the party. According to her,Pere was her boyfriend in school that time. He made her lure me to come to the party so him and his friends could rpe me and some other girls. I didnt want to believe her. I was shocked. I asked why she was lying,she said,Pere maybe your husband now but he was my boyfriend whom she dated and had several abortions for in school and after school. He dumped her and ran to UK and is claiming to be born again. She warned me to be careful. She said she was afraid for my life. Seeing me with Pere made her very scared. Dorathy said,Pere is a bad guy and must have known I was his r*pe victim before marrying me yet he kept quiet.

After speaking with Dorathy,I sat m husband down and told him everything Dorathy said. I should him the chats. He looked at me and said: I swear,I never knew you were one of he girls that night. He didnt deny that he dated Dorathy but he claimed they broke up long before he gave his life to God. I asked him why he didnt mention his ex Dorathy when we were dating,he pointed out that none of us said the names of people we were dating. Which is accurate. But looking at my husband and realizing that he was the mastermind behind my horrible near death experience when I was in 200 level,I just couldn’t believe he didnt know who I was before he married me.

He kept denying and begging me. Our parents have been called into the matter. My mother has asked me to move out for my own safety. They are suspecting that Pere is not actually who he says he is. They suspect he might even want to kill me. Dorathy says Pere is a strong cultist but Pere says he is born again. With all these happening,I moved out of my home for the time being. I am living with my aunt. I have been praying to God to show me what to do. I suffered as a young girl. I was always sad most time. I had nightmares for years. I thought I had left my past behind but as it is,it has come to live with my future. If you know any r*pe victim,the biggest night mare they face is the thought of the person who violated them coming back to torment them. I have had nightmares for years. I dont talk about that night in my relationships cos am not sure any man wold want a girl who has been used by several men. I dont believe its a coincidence that I married my own attacker. Pere and six or more of his friends ravaged me for more than an hour 12 years ago. He says he didnt know. He says he is changed. He says he is sorry. He says he regrets all he did. I am scared. How do I continue to live with this man with the knowledge that I have now.

Please help me.

Eyo,

Manchester,UK
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Beke2020: 10:18am On May 19, 2018
Your husband is born again and has not showed any trait of what u think he is. You have to let go of the past
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Samuelgr8: 7:46pm On May 19, 2018
Correct talk
Beke2020:
Your husband is born again and has not showed any trait of what u think he is. You have to let go of the past
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Kumar4india: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Kumar4india: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
mm
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by turpsylegend: 5:33pm On May 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by dLaw4Love: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
This is a serious matter. You need to wipe the past.
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by z11111: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by ezugegere(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Something in me tells me Dorathy is just trying to get back at him for dumping her. The guy might have truly changed. It's possible

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Married The Monster In My Dreams. .woman Cried Out!! by Samuelgr8: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
It possible
ezugegere:
Something in me tells me Dorathy is just trying to get back at him for dumping her. The guy might have truly changed. It's possible

(1) (Reply)

Use My HD Vision Night Driving Glasses And Drive At Night With Ease / Am In Pains Is Dis Right? / Her Pastor Refused To Name Their Child Because They Are Not Legally Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.