Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg (1721 Views)

See This Beautiful Piece Of Art Created By Smashing Glass To Pieces / Meet Dotun Popoola Who Turns Metal Scraps To Pieces Of Art (Photos, Video) / An Exhibition Of Art Work By 3 Young Ethiopian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg by Gistallover: 11:29am On May 17, 2018
This Nigerian young man, Olaniyi Sunday Olaniran, made a Creative art Piece of Mark Zuckerberg to Celebrate his birthday.

Title:Mark Zuckerberg
Medium : Over a million beads on board
Size :6feet by 4feet
Duration :6months
Artist: Olaniyi Sunday Olaniran

[ url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ0Z9IzOkeY[/url]

The Artist Intent

CELEBRATING MARK ON HIS BIRTHDAY WITH A SPECIAL GIFT
It may not be best of times to feel the need to celebrate your birthday but living testimonies like me, among millions of others who benefited immensely from Facebook are the reasons why you should celebrate and be celebrated. Facebook is a “NATION” that has produced and promoted unity, happiness and greatness among nations; vast majority of people; regardless of age, ethnicity, color and social class.
I wrote this piece of literature to convey my appreciation, narrate my story on how I have been inspired by Mark, how Facebook has influenced my art career and also to present a special artistic birthday gift to you.
For the 6 (six) months, I worked on a 6FT by 4FT bead painting . The painting is a token of appreciation to a man whose brainchild positively changed my life and elevated my career as an ARTIST. To mention a few, Facebook helped me to:
CONNECT with Art educators across the globe for collaboration on different projects.
EXTENDING ART TRAINING for children beyond the classroom, through internal exchange programs.
EMPOWER youths on various art skills, enough to keep them off street and provide them with good income.
My special gift to Mark is a painting that contains over a million beads, each representing the countless number of people that are happy with Facebook, benefited from Facebook and also the number of people in my network.

[ url=

IG:johnart.kreations
Twitter: johnartcreation
Email: johner4sure@gmail.com
WhatsApp :+2348161210834
FB:/olaniyisundayolaniran

3 Likes

Re: Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg by Fatezee(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2018
Gistallover:
This Nigerian young man, Olaniyi Sunday Olaniran, made a Creative art Piece of Mark Zuckerberg to Celebrate his birthday.

Title:Mark zukerberg
Medium : Over a million beads on board
Size :6feet by 4feet
Duration :6months
Artist: Olaniyi Sunday Olaniran

[ url=

The Artist Intent

CELEBRATING MARK ON HIS BIRTHDAY WITH A SPECIAL GIFT
It may not be best of times to feel the need to celebrate your birthday but living testimonies like me, among millions of others who benefited immensely from Facebook are the reasons why you should celebrate and be celebrated. Facebook is a “NATION” that has produced and promoted unity, happiness and greatness among nations; vast majority of people; regardless of age, ethnicity, color and social class.
I wrote this piece of literature to convey my appreciation, narrate my story on how I have been inspired by Mark, how Facebook has influenced my art career and also to present a special artistic birthday gift to you.
For the 6 (six) months, I worked on a 6FT by 4FT bead painting . The painting is a token of appreciation to a man whose brainchild positively changed my life and elevated my career as an ARTIST. To mention a few, Facebook helped me to:
CONNECT with Art educators across the globe for collaboration on different projects.
EXTENDING ART TRAINING for children beyond the classroom, through internal exchange programs.
EMPOWER youths on various art skills, enough to keep them off street and provide them with good income.
My special gift to Mark is a painting that contains over a million beads, each representing the countless number of people that are happy with Facebook, benefited from Facebook and also the number of people in my network.

[ url=

IG:johnart.kreations
Twitter: johnartcreation
Email: johner4sure@gmail.com
WhatsApp :+2348161210834
FB:/olaniyisundayolaniran

wow BEADS!! this Called Creativity shocked shocked

cc lalasticLala
Re: Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2018
Lalasticlala over to you.
Re: Piece Of Art Made With Beads By Young Nigerian Man Celebrate Mark Zuckerberg by Abyolah: 11:44am On May 18, 2018
Amazing John �

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Get Adobe Illustrator Cs6 Serial Number / A Complete Guide Cartooning Using Photoshop / Bishop Oyedepo Celebrate Young Artist Olatunbosun Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.