Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague (59329 Views)

Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / Lagos DPO's Missing Pistol: Police Release Lady, Removes DPO Over PUNCH's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Mrakeli: 1:23pm On May 17, 2018
There was commotion along Ada George Road in Port Harcourt on Thursday morning as soldiers sacked the Rumukpakani Police Station, allegedly over the killing of their colleague by a policeman.

The murdered soldier, who was in mufti, was said to have been shot near the Police station by one of the policemen on duty.

It was gathered that the development forced a group of angry soldiers to storm the Police station and arrested the Divisional Police Officer and the murder suspect.

Details later…

http://akelicious..com/2018/05/just-in-soldiers-sack-police-station.html

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by IdeyFindWife: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
Na now we nor go hear word, as you don do the same dirty thing you dey do civilians to una sef

Yeye pipu

And knowing Naija police, DPO go be one pot-bellied Nigga overweight as ish! I hope soldier-man drilling will teach him some sense abs compassion for the masses by the time they let his arss out of their cantonment! grin

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by niceprof: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
The result of giving guns to psychologically imbalanced folks

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
Police in Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
...the poster below have something to say

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by obonujoker(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
How can they arrest DPO....??

What right do they have on whose authority??

Oh, na Nigeria we dey... I just remember...

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by otokx(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2018
Bloggers with salt and pepper.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by MrAnele(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
It was expected

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Robbin7(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
Let me put my thoughs together!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Mynd44: 2:14pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by abimbolayekeen: 2:19pm On May 17, 2018
Forces kill forces , no wahala .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Khd95(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2018
nigerian police sabi kill innocent civilians anyhow
dem don buy oja(market) wey pass them tongue tongue grin grin grin

sack them out,worst force in human history embarassed embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by DrObum(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Make una kill unaselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirToothBrush: 4:23pm On May 17, 2018
Just one soldier What happened to the numerous IPOB members killed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by humblenature: 4:25pm On May 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Nigerian police has killed more innocent people than Fulani herdsmen.". FACT

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by pweshboi(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
This is the perfect opportunity for a good psycologist and mental health terapists to write a proposal to the federal government so as to carry out psyscological tests on every personnel.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Throwback: 4:44pm On May 17, 2018
By what authority is the army operating outside of their barracks?

Who gave them the order to march on a police station and an institution of the civil state without any Martial law or State of Emergency in existence?

Worse still, it would not surprise me that these army men are not even Military Police.

As usual, this inter force madness will consume lives like it happened in Badagry, yet nothing will change, nobody will be punished.

The illegalities of the military still continues 19yrs into our democracy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by kmaster007: 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
wen soldiers dey para make police jst go hide one corner...

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by GOFRONT(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by FUNNYBONE1(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
INDEED THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by idu1(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2018
I don't care. Na dem dem undecided

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by sotomayor: 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
Throwback:
By what authority is the army operating outside of their barracks?

Who gave them the order to march on a police station and an institution of the civil state without any Martial law or State of Emergency in existence?

Worse still, it would not surprise me that these army men are not even Military Police.

As usual, this inter force madness will consume lives like it happened in Badagry, yet nothing will change, nobody will be punished.

The illegalities of the military still continues 19yrs into our democracy.
shut the Bleep up..they should kill that fuckibg police man, the DPO and all those on duty.. tire them on pHCN pole for the general public to look up to in great joy.Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Firgemachar: 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
Two wrongs don't make a right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Viserion: 5:33pm On May 17, 2018
Is this the transmission of the transmission I mean transmission of the effort I mean eh at the transmission We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command. I mean transmission other transmission Sorry sir I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by QuietHammer(m): 5:36pm On May 17, 2018
O

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by sobastical: 5:37pm On May 17, 2018
The IGP should transmit his men or himself to their barracks

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by ewigmee: 5:44pm On May 17, 2018
What was the dead soldiers offence?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Omeokachie: 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
Boko haram and herdsmen are causing havoc and these ones with too much time on their hands are killing and arresting themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by johnmartus(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
shocked stupid police.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by orisa37: 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
Please release the DPO. He is not El-saksaky. Arrest the killer Police and IGP for murder

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 17, 2018
They should make sure they transmission that DPO while transmitting the dead soldier.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital / Gen. Oladipo Diya Dies At 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.