Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (75264 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by JohnVianney: 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
I guess the sound was doctored without the video abi? The breeze that was blowing continuously, the cloth that was being blown by the breeze in the background and the two men in the shadows shaking their heads were in continuous synergy with the sound and the voice of the igp. So tell me, if the video was doctored how come they were not breaks or loops in what i saw.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by wink2015(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2018
Take it or leave it, social media is impacting on the government and key players in the government.

When they even cough! it gets trending!

social media has made everybody on the street to become a journalist.

You can record video, edit it, doctor it, fabricate it and post it online. Within a twinkle of a minute your report get buzzing and it get the social media world trending with your news report.

Gone are the days of OLD SCHOOL JOURNALISM!
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Rhozabeth(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
Madam pls provide the original clip! As I like this woman reach, she goofed in this one! She should just have kept quiet and not try to defend incompetence!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:27pm On May 17, 2018
For you to defend this nonsense shows that you have no shame. Every nonsense is politicised in this hell of a country.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by CSTR1003: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:
The earlier Nigerians realize Igbos are filled with nothing but hatred disdain n outright bitterness the better. Just imagine the lot

Just imagine having all these resentful bitter lot from a particular tribe.

How can anyone believed what these Igbos have to say about anything or anyone in this country.

Yet some claims it is not every Igbo that is filled with so much bitterness hatred n depression.

I am yet to see a single Igbo that his or her life is not not dedicated to hate n bitterness. Never !
Who are the Nigerians you are calling? Are there any other group of Nigerians?

Your super eagles going to the world cup is made up of over 80% igbos on merit.

Ask your "Nigerians " to replace them.

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Iceberg3: 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
What a national monumental shame! But what do you expect when what was once managing to be a country is now a kwantiri!?

And people like bamoski "acted with their brains" to bring in a certified bunch of dullards

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by SMILEGOLD(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:
The earlier Nigerians realize Igbos are filled with nothing but hatred disdain n outright bitterness the better. Just imagine the lot

How can anyone believed what these Igbos have to say about anything or anyone in this country.

Yet some claims it is not every Igbo that is filled with so much bitterness hatred n depression.

I am yet to see a single Igbo that his or her life is not not dedicated to hate n bitterness. Never !

who is dis one oh yhu just got outta rehab...gimme one reason why yhu just quoted all those people...stinking attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by phreakabit(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2018
DONSMITH123:

The Presidency has reacted to the viral video of the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, struggling to read a speech at an event in Kano.

In the footage, IGP Idris, who was in Kano on Monday to commission the Police Technical Intelligence unit in the state, stammered consistently as he struggled to pronounce words.

After failed attempt to get his speech right, he apologised to his audience.

However, the clip stirred up reactions online as some Nigerians described the development as ’embarrassing and a shame to Nigerian Police Force’.

Reacting, the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Diaspora & Foreign Affairs, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, said the video was doctored by mischievous persons.

On her Twitter page, she wrote, “This video is definitely doctored.

“The error was made once , then special effects used to repeat it. What I don’t understand is why anyone would believe. Well, it’s a Social Media world.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/17/presidency-reacts-video-igp-idris-struggling-read-speech-kano/

Is this woman demented?
Does she know anything about video editing? The audio has zero crossing, and the videos loop is seamless!
Even a professional wouldn't have pulled this off!
So the man who intervened, in an attempt to save face was also computer generated?
Indeed APC are a band of lying rogues and scoundrels.
God forbid!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by CSTR1003: 3:32pm On May 17, 2018
SMILEGOLD:

who is dis one oh yhu just got outta rehab...gimme one reason why yhu just quoted all those people...stinking attention seeker
He is calling on "Nigerians " to see .

I wonder if he manufactures his own "Nigerians" in his house.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Ayatullah(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2018
The important thing is Abike Dabiri accepting the fact that AN ERROR WAS MADE BY THE IGP ONCE. The question is: "Is that sort of error pardonable?" The answer is a big NO!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/video-igp-cant-read/
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Horus(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by ikorodureporta: 3:34pm On May 17, 2018
Why cant they produce the original video @ the event? So no one else was recording....

...Meanwhile, order for yr TRANSMISSION Tshirts..

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by jahbiz: 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
Every Nigerian aspiring and aiming higher needs to watch the video, there are lots to learn in it.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
braimeddy:
Well I was expecting this and I wasn't disappointed. When u have a dullard as a president there's nothing else to else. Failed government.
nothing 'else to else'
yet he calls someone dullard
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Ayatullah(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
The important thing is Abike Dabiri accepting the fact that AN ERROR WAS MADE BY THE IGP ONCE. The question is: "Is that sort of error pardonable?" The answer is a big NO!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/video-igp-cant-read/

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by livinbygrace: 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:
The earlier Nigerians realize Igbos are filled with nothing but hatred disdain n outright bitterness the better. Just imagine the

Yet some claims it is not every Igbo that is filled with so much you bitterness hatred n depression.

Oga go sit down you are not making any sense.If such an incompetent officer could be in charge of the Nigerian Police,then no hope or future for this country.We must not always be tribalistic in analyzing issues.Mind you I am a Yoruba Man from Oyo state Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:
Imagine The Raw Lie from this woman
The same woman that Wasted our money on a So called Martin Luther Award that was Found out to be an International fraudulent Award!!

This woman should be in Jail in a Sane Nation...

What did u expect
Like Father Like Son
Like Oga like boy
Like c-I-c like ig

Instead of The Ig to publicly apologize to the Nation for this National disgrace, they will be Looking for Explanations

With Nigeria, professions are just a paper thing, imagine a whole IGP!

Ideas never materialize though they are "NURSED", embarrassing VIDEOS which are instant hits are "always DOCTORED" and the most important thing is their explanation for this nonsense, guess what? It is always "ENGINEERED" to be just the size of our mouths.

Lies are "TAILORED" just for the purpose of shoving them down our throats.
Enough with the word play, I gifup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by coluka: 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
Shame in you Abike, you don join oga lai Mohammed to dey yarn rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by 1shortblackboy: 3:43pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

sey sense dey scarce for the commnity come from

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Automatic3444(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2018
tramado and shisher at work
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Cross91(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by e7ejinima: 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
Automatic3444:
tramado and shisher at work

I talk am!

The man dey high
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sykeng(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
how does the igp personal mistake of reading a script affects you and your family, does that increase the price of garri and palm oil?

Nigeria can not get any better with people like you, how would you fee if the doctor giving you treatment can not read? or a pharmacist who can not read a prescription, how would he know the drug to administer, we politicise everything in this country, when you see something bad condemn it outrightly. All of us want a better Nigeria but in one way or the other we support evil. They are more competent people to occupy that position, the man need to be sack asap. That civil defence officer that said oga at the top, if you watch the full video you ld know that the man is intelligent, eloquent and articulate but because he is not conversant with the internet, so, he made that blunder, if you are defending such a person people will understand. no wonder he refused to honor senate invitation and this kinda man will still open his mouth one day and say Nigeria youths are not employable, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by tishbite41(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

shame, big shame! because of a N30 per post contract ,u have decided to lose your common sense n sanity. once again, shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Lucque: 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Av seen the original... And as a video nd cinematographer I can say dat it looks highly unlikely dat it was doctored... It is not true dat it was doctored Infact... D full video was over 4mins...

I think accepting dat he made an error won't kill d govt. The abike lady shouldn't lie... It is now a matter of personal integrity if she comes out to lie like dat to d general public

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by e7ejinima: 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
Lucque:
Av seen the original... And as a video nd cinematographer I can say dat it looks highly unlikely dat it was doctored... It is not true dat it was doctored Infact... D full video was over 4mins...

I think accepting dat he made an error won't kill d govt. The abike lady shouldn't lie... It is now a matter of personal integrity if she comes out to lie like dat to d general public

Pls pls, post the original here. Let's continue to shame them devils

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by tishbite41(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

Who are the Nigerians you are calling? Are there any other group of Nigerians?

Your super eagles going to the world cup is made up of over 80% igbos on merit.

Ask your "Nigerians " to replace them.
real talk
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by AreaFada2: 3:52pm On May 17, 2018
Very funny.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by AnanseK(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2018
He may have dyslexia. Alexia, speech impediment,illiteracy, squint and strabismus but I like the way he is dealing with these arrogant and corrupt senators who believe that we are slaves and them our masters.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by emperorzz(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin the IGP's speech was so bad that Madam Bike thinks it is doctored.....

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Ojuri20: 3:53pm On May 17, 2018
Front1line:

Before nko since the existence of their ancestors, they do queue behind one another to 'like' their hateful comments on Nairaland. They are all bitter souls so don't be surprised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.