Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (75270 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by kabarka(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
bedspread:

Instead of The Ig to publicly apologize to the Nation for this National disgrace, they will be Looking for Explanations

Are you kidding me?
He should honourably resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by jukwaaju(f): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
Why can't Forces' PRO come to apologies to the reading public? Just 'we are sorry'.

Trying to defend this eyesore was a big mistake that will go a long way to hunt the Police.

Nobody is above mistake. Maturity demands that say I am sorry and the matter die down. Ego is a disease that affected the majorities.

No single TV stations has aired this IGP speech because they all see it as a big let down. If I were the IGP, I will hide my head in shame and resign. But resignation is not our culture as a public servant. Let the PSC find a replacement of the IGP if possible.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by kabarka(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
AAlozie:
When will these people ever accept their short-comings? Always trying to cover up their incompetence

Blame masters
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Born2Breed(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

so surprised, I had lost all hopes that you will evwr make sense in this your lifetime grin

������.. � grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by LIVEBYTRUTH: 5:16pm On May 17, 2018
So this woman is a big Lair and Ugly like this ? who doctored her ugliness too?
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by foleby(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2018
I just they Waka pass ooo... Abike....

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by kabarka(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Presidency should release the original clip and let see.

This is their first step of argument not to beat about the bush.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Akuamia247: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
Shameful mother
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by firo08(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
Those doubting the video should look at this.

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Cherez: 5:26pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
Even sef, if the video wasn't faked or doctored, what's the point or the meaning of the silly and pointless noise Igbos are screaming and yelling over?

I mean so freeking what the man had hiccups while delivering a speech. Is this something new or exactly what's it got to do with his job?

They need to find something for these noise making jobless Igbos to do

YABA LEFT
Whomever takes you serious. Prolly a robot high on poo of disgrace

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by arinze3131(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
he should be sack because he did not make a blunder, he was only intense by saraki criminality,
If you were in his position, you will double do worst than that simple mistake.

A Senate president will tell the nation during plenary that the igp wants to implicate him,

If you hear such national allegation, won't you be intense, not knowing what to say at the moment, you will be confused even with your words.

That speech does not in any way whatsoever to make igp incompetent.

OGA ur English no be here ooo.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by deomelo: 5:31pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
Cherez:

YABA LEFT
Whomever takes you serious. Prolly a robot high on poo of disgrace
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent village Igbos bore me.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by daveP(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2018
auntie face your politics.

you bunches of oldies have no single iota of shame that you can't fool us like you did in 2015.

Common 19year old can do a lip reading job and confirm without doubt that the IGP was live and direct as the video portrayed.

doctored ko, nursery ni?

Apc even went as far as saying PDP did it.

Shows the degree to which these bunches of fools think we would always swallow hook line and sinker of all they throw at us.

Never again!!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by jimenyo: 5:33pm On May 17, 2018
Madam "be your brother's keeper", all of us can not be gullible as you and your oga deem!
My joy is that you(at least)ignorantly admitted the error was committed just once!Well done!
Oga Lie Muhammad,o sé,we are waiting for your own bomb shell!
Bunch of unadulterated "gurus", always ready to painting any unfortunate incident(s)about the unfortunate government in bright colour!
This reminds me of Buffon's ranting
:"Go to the stand and eat craps";all of you plus ya oga!
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by deomelo: 5:34pm On May 17, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
he should be sack because he did not make a blunder, he was only intense by saraki criminality,
If you were in his position, you will double do worst than that simple mistake.

A Senate president will tell the nation during plenary that the igp wants to implicate him,

If you hear such national allegation, won't you be intense, not knowing what to say at the moment, you will be confused even with your words.

That speech does not in any way whatsoever to make igp incompetent.

And your own deliberate and calculated assault on the Queen's English nko? Any suggestion what we should do to you?
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by e7ejinima: 5:40pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
Even sef, if the video wasn't faked or doctored, what's the point or the meaning of the silly and pointless noise Igbos are screaming and yelling over?

I mean so freeking what the man had hiccups while delivering a speech. Is this something new or exactly what's it got to do with his job?

They need to find something for these noise making jobless Igbos to do

Some pretend to wish Nigeria well while their actions are otherwise.

Why not leave the proscribed ibop alone and face your shame. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sexdoll: 5:41pm On May 17, 2018
bunch of lazy youths.

you think to become the igp is easy?

you idiotic fools want to judge the igp's competence based on a speech ba?

if you know you have never blurted or stammered while giving a speech, then cast the first stone.

that is, if you have even given a public speech in your entire useless whole life at all.

fools.

see them masturbating all over the social media as if the speech will add one naira to their empty bank accounts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by braimeddy: 5:44pm On May 17, 2018
His own wasn't a mistake. Just understand that
NOETHNICITY:
Now u admit somebody can make mistakes
hypocrisy
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sexdoll: 5:45pm On May 17, 2018
nnokwa042:
That blacks in America play and do music together with whites and you think blacks in America have any atom of love for whites after what their ground parents want through in hands of white people?no sane igbo person love Nigeria as a country not after what we igbo passed through during the war ,I wish igbo players in super eagle should score own goal against Nigeria during world cup matches angry angry

you fool

i am igbo

i love nigeria

speak for yourself only, biko.

anu mpama.

own goal gbukwaa gi dia!!! angry
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Elliot2(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

And your own deliberate and calculated assault on the Queen's English nko? Any suggestion what we should do to you?
guy,na ur fellow zombie u dey yab like dat so? hahahahahaha... wahala!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Elliot2(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2018
sexdoll:

you fool

i am igbo

i love nigeria

anu mpama.

u big fool! fidi fidi kpo fa. tibi sei kuro fian dengni. Zombie!
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by deomelo: 5:54pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
e7ejinima:

Some pretend to wish Nigeria well while their actions are otherwise.

Why not leave the proscribed ibop alone and face your shame. Damn!
[/s]

Worry about your ipob biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

I though you people don't care for the so called zoo
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by deomelo: 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
sexdoll:

you fool

i am igbo

i love nigeria

anu mpama.

lmao... Both don't go together.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by e7ejinima: 6:02pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Worry about your ipob biafra and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

I though you people don't care for the so called zoo

Challenge yourself!

Let a day pass without you typing ipob. Quite frankly, you are making the proscribed group popular.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by godofuck231: 6:02pm On May 17, 2018
Neminc:
Why is abike transmitting a transmission that can't be transmitted in a single transmission? That is a wrong transmission nah!!!

OMG! You fucker! Lolllll grin

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Cherez: 6:04pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent village Igbos bore me.
Exactly how good life bore yabaleft inmates

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 17, 2018
Video was obviously exaggerated. But yes he repeated the same words a couple of times but eventually so what. Everybody has some of fail at some point. It could be a thing Of The nerves. Obviously he can read and write very well, obviously he has made other good speeches. Obviously he isn't a dumb ads so what's the fuss really
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Smartademu(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
Abike you have join in the lying of this administration, what a shame. By the way are you the media manager of the police now?
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by Front1line: 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
livinbygrace:

Oga go sit down you are not making any sense.If such an incompetent officer could be in charge of the Nigerian Police,then no hope or future for this country.We must not always be tribalistic in analyzing issues.Mind you I am a Yoruba Man from Oyo state Nigeria

If your father like make e be from hell. Who gives a flying furk where you are from. My msg is well understood by all intended not retards.
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sexdoll: 6:11pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

lmao... Both don't go together.

na you sabi.

one thing wey dey sure be say, whether you like naija or not, the truth of the matter be say you no get any other country apart from naija.

so nwanne obi juo gi oyi biko
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by pinnkpill: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
The mistake was made once and he has someone by his side to assist. BUNCH OF SHIT HOLES
Re: Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano by sexdoll: 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
Elliot2:
u big fool! fidi fidi kpo fa. tibi sei kuro fian dengni. Zombie!

hmmm... abeg talk the one i fit interpreta biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.