Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number (45484 Views)

#justiceforfaith: Man Beats Lady To Death For Turning Him Down In Edo State / Man Beats Lady To Coma On Her Birthday At A Hotel In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by seangy4konji: 7:27pm On May 17, 2018
anyone weh believe this one fit believe Lie mohamadu.
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Rubbiish(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2018
dominique:
These South African men are something else.

Gosh! U actually believe her?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by chukskafor(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
but this her name though; sounds like someone calling lalasticlala or is lalasticlala's family?
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
troublemakea:
am I the only one who doesn't know the meaning of passed out?
It means graduation from NYSC.
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by thanki410(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2018
No justification but her replies would have caused it...
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by purples25(f): 9:40pm On May 17, 2018
I believe , because an online friend that I have never seen got mad at me for not simply packing up to come and see him in another state, simply because he claimed he loved me. He was insulting me up and down on Facebook because I no gree. He just expected me to take him up on his word and start travelling to see him.

The guy here was probably frustrated from rejection by many women. Why do guys like covering up for their brothers like this ? Of course there are many crazy people that can do and infact do this kind of thing. Violence in response to rejection, rape punishment for a girl that didn't agree. You guys get problem. If they agree now, they're sluts. Na wa for una.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Truthsbitter: 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
If this story is true.. Then the girl is lying ..and kudos to the guy.
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Truthsbitter: 10:25pm On May 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
SOUthie men? HIV infested animals!

Nigerian men are far far far far far far far far far far far better than them. #TeamNaijaMen

Don’t be an animal nothing can ever warrant her being beaten up by the man!!!
you're being an animal.
What if she intended to kill him like the son of the ex PDP chairman who was murdered by his wife. so he should allow himself to be killed?

any woman that deem herself high enough to beat/hit a man deserves to be beaten/hit by a man.
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by sapeleboi(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2018
just like that shocked
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by sapeleboi(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2018
that man must be Mayweather
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Goldaccumulator: 4:27am On May 18, 2018
ehispapa:

you are very ignorant. what is paper sprayed use for? do you know how many women get molested, raped and killed in SA everyday? you guys love to just make comment. google countries with highest rape in the world and see why she and almost every woman in SA need a papper spray
Stfu I don't care and I don't even have time to read your shit
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Nobody: 6:11am On May 18, 2018
sisisioge:
Jisos! First and foremost, SA guys got no chill. They have no qualms killing or maiming. There is their hate for foreigners cos they are doing better than them, there's the bf killing gf cos she's no longer interested, there's crazy crazy news coming from them mehn!Whew, they are mostly such a hateful lot.

Anyways, I don't argue too much when guys ask for my number. Once I say no and they keep pestering, I give and block them afterwards. The talk is overwhelming enough, never thought beatings could come out of it grin

But has anyone beaten you because of number? That can hardly happen here. I mean giving someone your number doesn't mean you automatically become their Girlfriend lol. Most times a girl not giving you her number is usually a Blessing in disguise because once they do, You start to carry all her problems and responsibilities.
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Her face is as ugly/difficult as it is difficult to pronounce her name.......

The only person permitted to abuse the guy on this thread is the person who was patient enough to pronounce her ugly name ......
And this is from a woman, you are trying so desperately to be like your notorious role model NwaAmaikpe

The name is enough to deserve the beating

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by Goalnaldo(m): 8:05am On May 18, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Her face is as ugly/difficult as it is difficult to pronounce her name.......

The only person permitted to abuse the guy on this thread is the person who was patient enough to pronounce her ugly name ......

The name is enough to deserve the beating

And this is from a woman, you are trying so desperately to be like your notorious role model NwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by salesforce: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
lol
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by newslifeop: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by chinedu23(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
UdonminIt.....Just like that, he started beating you.

My friend! Give us the full details.

What did you say to the man that warranted the beating?
when u find ur self in that situation no one will still believe you.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by delishpot: 1:57pm On May 18, 2018
He actually wanted to steal her phone but since she did not bring it out to give him her number he got it by force. This world sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Lady For Refusing To Give Him Her Number by dochenaj: 5:21pm On May 18, 2018
Anyone who actually believes this story should be evaluated for Down syndrome or some other syndrome that presents with mental retardation.
1. A man who was sadistic enough to attack you with a knife for refusing to give him your number, left you alive after you had passed out and only walked away with your phone and pepper spray.
2. You were assaulted by a man and no one came to your aid, so I suppose this happened in a secluded or private area and this man walked away after you passed out without sexually violating you.

Well either she is deluded or she thinks we are too stupid to believe this poor fabrication of a story just to draw attention to herself. Either way, I've seen stranger things.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualist Runs Mad In His Hotel Room (video) / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.