Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone (455 Views)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! / I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone by Adelaide2: 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
Nigerian men often see many young Nigerian ladies as gold diggers, and vice versa too. The politics of gold digger name-calling have gone back and forth between male and female Nigerians since eon. I bring you below the news of a true gold digger. The difference between her and her Nigerian female counterpart is that the Nigerian lady will most likely either insist on marrying the old man, or actually sleeping with her, in order to access the gold. This Oyibo woman, in contrast, used ordinary striptease video to attempt to dig her way into gold.

Caregiver stripped on video for 85-year-old. He wanted to leave her 'everything,' cops say

By Matthew Martinez

mmartinez@mcclatchy.com

May 16, 2018 03:57 PM

Shelly Streck was getting paid in cash to take care of an 85-year-old man's bedridden wife in Enid, Oklahoma.

Then, authorities say, she took things a step further and began trying to bilk the couple out of nearly everything they owned.

The 36-year-old was charged Friday with two counts of abuse by caretaker, according to online court records.

According to KOCO, Streck showed the elderly man a striptease video of herself and dressed provocatively at his house to get him to give her more than just the cash payments for his wife's 24-hour care.

While the man's wife, 82, remained in bed and unable to communicate since suffering a stroke in 2012, he bought a car and listed Streck as a co-owner, and signed over family heirlooms to her, the station reported.

The man, who is not named because he is potentially the victim of a crime, told officials with Oklahoma Adult Protective Services that he was "changing things to leave everything to Shelly," and that if he died, he wanted Streck and her kids to move into his house and continue to take care of his wife, according to an affidavit obtained by the Enid News.

He gave her extra cash when Streck asked for it, added her name to the bank account he shared with his wife and tried to give her power of attorney, according to the affidavit, but his attorney refused to make that change.

Streck told investigators it was never her idea to add her name to her off-the-books client's list, but a protective services worker stated "it would appear that Streck has been grooming (the man) to take over property and finances for her own financial gain," according to KGWA.

Each count of abuse by caretaker is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine in Oklahoma.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article211256714.html#storylink=cpy
Re: The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone by Adelaide2: 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Shelly Streck, 36, is charged with two counts of abuse by caretaker in Garfield County, Okla. Garfield County court records

Re: The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone by Fowuzo76(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2018
the man dick no just get class. see the kind person wey dey dig im gold...I tire for some dicks sef
Re: The Politics Of Gold Digging: Nigerian Women Are Not Alone by Adasun(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2018
Someone should please measure da perimeter of her eyes for me.

I want to compare it to dat of queensuccubus undecided

(1) (Reply)

Find The Cat!! / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Says / How Do You Apologize To Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.