Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor (79210 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by jimcaddy(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... "Babe harder... faster... my guy dey speed to slide in and out after drinking shaku shaku... Now he collapse.. RIP..
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by shankara7: 11:51pm On May 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which shows u are a complete daft.....

a background check on an anonymous platform....

I just pitied who funded ur education in school because is such a waste
You can't even express yourself in simple and error free grammar. Product of a failed education system..

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:00am On May 18, 2018
hell open mouth to swallow him winkhell open mouth to swallow him �....
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by ebukaokereke(m): 1:00am On May 18, 2018
lol...since O.D.E did not kill you is it now sex?
fykes:
Died in active service...
21 years old...when I still kill myself with dy/dx
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by godofuck231: 4:01am On May 18, 2018
fykes:
Died in active service...
21 years old...when I still kill myself with dy/dx

Unlike bob risky, this guy is a martyr, He died fighting with his weapon on fire, till the end it was for God, love and country.

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Ishilove: 5:25am On May 18, 2018
greenmonk:

Foaming in the mouth! Tramadol in action.
Or the overuse of a very potent aphrodisiac

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Jazzlite: 5:38am On May 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you a medical worker or you're typing from experience?
I really want to know.

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Sike(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2018
LMAO. You guys are making me rotfl
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Kingsley10000: 9:49am On May 18, 2018
he gave the lady 10k...he wants to enjoy his money to fullest

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by veeberry(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2018
IS IT WORTH SAYING RIP
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Nobody: 11:01am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dying during sex is a peaceful and nice way to die.
There's really nothing better than entering heaven just after an orgasm.

That is what my church calls, "from glory to glory".
Choi! cheesy
I yaff fainted, somebody please help me.

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Cross91(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2018
Rest well sir. u died like a man. Toto!!! I still dey find wetin sweet pass Toto.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Angelois: 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
If you sleep around with any Woman or Man that is not your wife
or Husband, you are playing in the Devils Den.

The Grace of God is waiting patiently for you to repent, just like
Shame and destruction is also waiting eagerly to rubbish you.

Those who refuse to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
are only playing with hell fire.

Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Misternas89(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which shows u are a complete daft.....

a background check on an anonymous platform....

I just pitied who funded ur education in school because is such a waste.
Graduate at 21, please check what you just typed, I never expected this blunder from you “the so called graduate @21”
Re: Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor by Misternas89(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
shankara7:
You can't even express yourself in simple and error free grammar. Product of a failed education system..
Don’t mind that useless fool jare bro. I hate people like him, graduated @ 21 con mean wetin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.