Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn (25349 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by boldking(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2018
buhari is watching blue film

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Cocolatti(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
Viking007:
When you read news like this you begin to wonder if this people have any conscience. How can one person own 1billion?? undecided
Owning 1 billion is not a crime. The question is from what source?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by obowunmi(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2018
On top of selling her soon like a cattle to FAKE Pastor Osinbajo....

Foolish woman.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Antipob777(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2018
Because she is Yoruba, if she was to be an igbo woman, will EFCC freeze her account .

Mtcheeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SirBunky85(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This case is just sensational for nothing because from the narrative I Don't see where a crime was committed if she took money from a contractor to in a bid to lobby kerosene lifting LPO for him when she was neither a govt official nor a the minister of petroleum ...There can only be a case of the contractor reported that she defrauded him .... let's not be emotional pleas the EFCC doesn't have a valid case here
why not go stand in for her as a defense counsel

6 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ogbonti: 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Another blow to her corruption supporting IPOB miscreants

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by johnmartus(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This case is just sensational for nothing because from the narrative I Don't see where a crime was committed if she took money from a contractor to in a bid to lobby kerosene lifting LPO for him when she was neither a govt official nor a the minister of petroleum ...There can only be a case of the contractor reported that she defrauded him .... let's not be emotional pleas the EFCC doesn't have a valid case here
you will follow her to court and argue the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Mactee007: 7:57pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code 'tonyudoh'

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by BenzEne1(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman's panties is one of the few I am dying to enter.

Insha Allah, I will make it.

Insha Allah?
Really? For this perverse statement?
Why must you drag Islam into all your foolish posts.

Well let's make jest is this pastor also trying to enter this woman's panties

Get sense Bros. It's not difficult....

4 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ogundeleai(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2018
.... Just imagine 1.9bn with no traces of pure water investment..... And they keep saying 'go and get pvc to remove Buhari and install personalty from other planet with impeccable, unblemished characters that will take them to top of world... It's not late for people to have a rethink anyway. God bless PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Hayzead07(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2018
PassingShot:
Magu dey try.

If the judiciary comes fully on board with PMB to fight corruption, the yam eaters are in for big trouble.

Thank God for PMB.
what about people in your PMB’s govt looting public fund? Those ones be holy looters abi
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by highness25(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
deji17:

http://punchng.com/breaking-bola-shagaya-loses-bid-to-reclaim-seized-n1-9bn/
is she not in APC? if you're not you better make move and reclaim your cash back ASAP. They're fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Okoroawusa: 8:21pm On May 17, 2018
BenzEne1:

Insha Allah?
Really? For this perverse statement?
Why must you drag Islam into all your foolish posts.

Well let's make jest is this pastor also trying to enter this woman's panties

Get sense Bros. It's not difficult....
Bros,abeg no vex

That thing for that picture happen real life abi na film?
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by deji17: 8:25pm On May 17, 2018
highness25:
is she not in APC? if you're not you better make move and reclaim your cash back ASAP. They're fighting corruption

You mean she is in APC and that's why the court froze her account?
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by drlateef: 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I don't know if you read the story fully. They stated that Patience Jonathan facilitated the lifting of the oil from NNPC to the company. The company gave Bola her own yam because of the facilitation through her co-thief Patience Jonathan. Patience also got her own yam from it. Now some stupid Ijaw youths will come out to shout persecution. Those who stole their resources without investing in their environment are being given pat on the back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 8:35pm On May 17, 2018
drlateef:

I don't know if you read the story fully. They stated that Patience Jonathan facilitated the lifting of the oil from NNPC to the company. The company gave Bola her own yam because of the facilitation through her co-thief Patience Jonathan. Patience also got her own yam from it. Now some stupid Ijaw youths will come out to shout persecution. Those who stole their resources without investing in their environment are being given pat on the back.

It was Kerosene importation obviously and as long as the company met all the requirements legally required to bag a lifting contract I don't see how Bola can be implicated because at no did she hold any position in govt other than being a friend of Patience Jonathan and IF the the contractor used his profit to dash her it's his concern
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by deji17: 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
drlateef:

The worst part of it is that the Ijaws who facilitated the stealing from the treasury did not share the loot with the Ijaw down trodden. But instead shared it with the likes of FFK, Jide Omokore, Kola Aluko etc.. Patience only shared pitiance with the poor among the Ijaws, while she shared the heavy loot with outsiders. Na mumu dey worry them

3 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by CSTR1003: 8:50pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Roger3D(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

What is the business of IPOB with a corrupt Yoruba woman.

How has she helped their ministry?
You IPOB are known to support all shades of corruption , because you think of it as a way of opposing Buhari
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by EmmyDJourno: 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
The Federal Government should just go and collect that money immediately

Then arrest the woman, so instead of fighting to free her money, she would be busy fighting to free herself

Nonsense.......Jonathan government thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by CSTR1003: 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
Roger3D:
You IPOB are known to support all shades of corruption , because you think of it as a way of opposing Buhari
Shades of corruption like tinubu group of companies.

BTW, I am not IPOB.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

try contact her team of lawyers tell them exactly what you just wrote on nairaland,they must surely win the case next hearing.
some of you cannt even defend ur right when trambled upon by ordinary recruit policeman,such people will be on NL all day teaching billionaires with SANs how to win a case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ajealadick(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2018
troublemakea:
okay but

E no go concern you because its not abusing Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by drlateef: 9:25pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It was Kerosene importation obviously and as long as the company met all the requirements legally required to bag a lifting contract I don't see how Bola can be implicated because at no did she hold any position in govt other than being a friend of Patience Jonathan and IF the the contractor used his profit to dash her it's his concern

Can you tell me why she was paid for job not done? Have you checked how Patience Jonathan obtained the oil? At worst she will be culpable as an accomplice in illegal oil sale.If it was a clean deal they will not pay her, and she will not transfer some of the proceeds to Patience Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
drlateef:

Can you tell me why she was paid for job not done? Have you checked how Patience Jonathan obtained the oil? At worst she will be culpable as an accomplice in illegal oil sale.If it was a clean deal they will not pay her, and she will not transfer some of the proceeds to Patience Jonathan.

First and foremost it was Kerosene importation approval they got and it wasn't as if Patience gave them oil to sell ... The NNPC has an annual list of refined products importers it gives approval to bring in refined product and what happened is that the contractor through bola shagaya ( who is just a friend of thebfirstlady ) was able to use the firstladys influence to get the contractors name on the list ( lobbying) , the contractor armed with this approval is able to get necessary bank support to bring in kerosene which is now sold to the dealers all over the country at a margin ( business) ..So if the the contractor decides to give part of his profit and let's say his whole turnover to Bola Shagaya how is it an economic crime as long as

1 .Mr contractor met the requirements necessary to import the kerosene.

2 Mr contractor never supplied low quality kerosene

3 Mr Contractor had paid all his due taxes on the business

4.And Mr contractor didn't cheat the govt by over declaring volume supposed in a bid to get more subsidy cash back ..

Bro EFCC truly doesn't have a case with that Bola of a woman .. Lobbying is not a crime in any country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Cajal(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman's panties is one of the few I am dying to enter.

Insha Allah, I will make it.
...ahhhh....in Ramadan
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by GoodGovernance: 9:53pm On May 17, 2018
Until Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is brought to book,the fight against corruption remains a comedy!
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ridbell01(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2018
LyfeJennings:

It's best U die coa its almost impossible
nothing is impossible in this world if you believe..his aim is high but he can even surpass it
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2018
This "Muslim" justice has been very busy of recent.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ridbell01(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2018
Viking007:
When you read news like this you begin to wonder if this people have any conscience. How can one person own 1billion with no verifiable source?? undecided
my oga i tire ooo e bi like say dem wan Bentley for heaven

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by murtalaa(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
Igbos are giving this thread a wide berth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ferry Gberegbe: Governor Wike Redeems N200m Pledge To Late Dr's Family / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.