Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Lets Talk About Diabetes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lets Talk About Diabetes (4384 Views)

Top Ten Facts About Diabetes / Jahzha / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Diabetes by Seun(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2007
Sugar is made from sugar-cane, which is also a fruit of the field provided by God. lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Talk About Diabetes by Rlst84sale(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2007
@Seun,

You might be talking about the sugar that is refined and sells in the stores. The sugar made for your body to easily metabolizes is richly found in other fruits and vegetables beside sugar cane. The one from sugar after processed and denatured becomes bad for your health.
Re: Lets Talk About Diabetes by Tonyblu(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
Re: Lets Talk About Diabetes by evanvick: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
One of the early signs of diabetes is excess urination. I am not asking you but I am telling this because I was once a victim. It all started with every one and half hour urination and before I could actually know what was going on I was slimming down at the fastest race. I don't want to lie to anyone but I must confess that all through these periods I did not go for test. I just believe that I am faced with diabetes. You might be wondering why he did not go for test; yes I did not go for test because I believe drugs do repairs and destroy the other side of the body. That was just my belief. Though I use to try some self medications which had some adverse reactions on me and I had to stop them because it does more harm than good.
To cut the whole the story short, today I am totally fine. People that kept mute when I was sick are already complimenting me. I am so happy now.
I know you are wondering how it happened. Na God my dear Nigerians. Just with as little as #5000 I stormed into a herb and a seed that turned things around for me. Today I don't urinate more than six times in a every 24hrs. Doctors has proven that there is no cure for this ailment but God has proven them wrong. I am a testimony to it.
I am writing this article to those facing this same issue to reach me. God did it for me and I believe same will apply to your own case. You can call me 08134556352.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lets Talk About Diabetes by 2020Abby: 6:44pm On May 16, 2020
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Combination 3 Pills / Waist Or Back Pain / Killed By Her Mouth (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.