Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (64858 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Simplybami(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

and they're paying a price for it..

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by tradepunter: 9:36am On May 20, 2018
Haha I love this thread... My ex fiance is above 28yrs exhibited a parasitic nature... She is working class earned higher than me. Her strategy is this, she send her mum 60% of her salary and uses the remaining for herself while squeezing me of all I have.. I have to tell her off you can't continue on this path, her mum is in her forties and doesn't work and will always call her for money.

Come wedding period they slap all the bill for my head both for trad and white, her family didn't bring a dime. It was so bad wedding dress I only asked her to pay for herself she got angry and was giving me cold shoulders

Nah me quietly call off the entire crap of a wedding. So guys is all about your limit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:39am On May 20, 2018
dyydxx:

I agree. You' re a kid

What's your definition of a kid? someone who doesn't agree with your ideologies, right?
because if it's by age I don't think you're my senior
or by exposure I don't think you've traveled to more countries than me.

Now I want to tell you something;
This is a civilized world. Submissiveness should be reciprocal, if you think only your wife should be submissive then you're probably living in the 70s and you're still unliberated.

Travel to USA you'll see men cooking, cleaning the house and doing laundry even when the wives are doing nothing.
Man,Upgrade your mindset .

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by MrErudite(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2018
It depends on the way you approach them bro....
use rich man style and keep on spending.......

Since My life gals am dating always supports me financially and sexually grin
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:46am On May 20, 2018
tradepunter:
Haha I love this thread... My ex fiance is above 28yrs exhibited a parasitic nature... She is working class earned higher than me. Her strategy is this, she send her mum 60% of her salary and uses the remaining for herself while squeezing me of all I have.. I have to tell her off you can't continue on this path, her mum is in her forties and doesn't work and will always call her for money.

Come wedding period they slap all the bill for my head both for trad and white, her family didn't bring a dime. It was so bad wedding dress I only asked her to pay for herself she got angry and was giving me cold shoulders

Nah me quietly call off the entire crap of a wedding. So guys is all about your limit.

You created a beast by always giving her in the first place. She earns higher than you and still demand heavily on you.
Even the wedding.. wedding is supposed to be footed 100% by parents of the bride no matter how rich you're. that's how it is done in the west where we copied it from.

if they can't foot 100% then they must contribute 50% if they don't agree kindly cancel the wedding.

You saved yourself from dying early by cancelling the marriage bro.. A friend of mine got married in 2012 after they got married his wife refused to continue working,, she resigned even with all the pleading by her husband and she became a liability to my friend.
When my friend got married to her he was using a Hyundai.. presently he has sold the car,, a guy that was fair in complexion before has turned black because of too much burden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2018
MrErudite:
It depends on the way you approach them bro....

use rich man style and keep on spending.......

Since My life gals am dating always supports me financially and sexually grin

Because you've a girlfriend you should be forming poor man?
what's her business if you're rich?.. If you can't flaunt your wealth what should you flaunt? poverty?
If because I'm rich then she starts demanding anyhow I simply cut her off from my life.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2018
londoner:

Lol, so dating is a salaried side hustle in Nigeria?
yes ocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2018
comshots:
Some guys can easily give out ₦5k to their girlfriends.But when their siblings or mother request such amount of money from them they will be frowning their faces or they will say they don't have it.
dats why i don't pity such girls wen their girls dump after eating all their money.some of these guys u see sponsoring ladies in school if their younger sister who is schooling send dem texts begging for 1k dem go dey hala.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Greystone: 10:25am On May 20, 2018
sisisioge:
Haaa! You bought laptop too? Biko date me before you throw in the towel. Baby I need a laptop kiss kiss kiss kiss
lmao
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:38am On May 20, 2018
tradepunter:

Good man. You dodged a bullet. She never loved you.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Olomubj: 10:53am On May 20, 2018
They are the one that will add value to your life if you study them very well but guy the way you present yourself to them in the first place make that way in a dating's rules n regulations do not show any lady or a guy what you worth immediately or else you wil blame or regret yourself
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2018
I have loved and been loved. Truly. But these relationships only started when I young and penniless, or online where I obviously couldn't take her on a virtual date.
Most other relationships were a sham and every single time the girl would want to get paid for spending time with me. In cash or food/drinks/transportation. Eventually if/when I would refuse spending, she would begin to resent.
Just last week, a girl I met and asked out(mistake), I had to cancel and asked her to come watch the last day of the premiership with me. Cosy environment and we would bond.
She refused. 28, good job, attractive without makeup, can cook and clean, virgin... Complete wife material, but she wants the cinemas, wine/dine..
So she texted out of the blue now "it's like you will marry that your football o, because I know with football, no payment. It's free"
I laughed and texted back "You know me so well".

Another pretentious female dodged.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 11:07am On May 20, 2018
This is why middle class Nigerian men always die before their wives. For the exchange of pussy she will work you into the ground and still ask you on your dying bed "Who you epp"

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

guy that was fair in complexion before has turned black because of too much burden.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:41pm On May 20, 2018
Definition of Nigeria GF: noun: A female species of the homosapiens originating from west Africa who is in constant need of financial support from a sexual active male and see a relationship with the male gender as an avenue to Alleviate her financial burden (see leech, greed for other meaning) .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Maybe you wife is a bitch or your sisters and their generation but not today’s women ./.

I bet you usually answer when your friend calls you "bitch" emotional useless female fool ..watch out your about to die a painful death full of agony bitterness will squeeze the life out of you!!!!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 4:21pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Maybe you wife is a bitch or your sisters and their generation but not today’s women ./.

look at the ugly Rhino quoting me dumb!! don't go and work be begging!! yahoo boys will use your bitter head to buy range rover 2019 model fool!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

Baba I just dey sorry for the guy.

He looks like someone in his 50s when he's only 38years old
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

Baba I just dey sorry for the guy.

He looks like someone in his 50s when he's only 38years old
Jesus Christshocked. So how will he now look if he actually turns 50. God forbid such a marriage. Tufia!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Jesus Christshocked. So how will he now look if he actually turns 50. God forbid such a marriage. Tufia!

Man brings money for food : peace
lady manage to bring money for food : she'll rain insults on the man if he serve too much food.

He has been threatening to run away grin

He should feel the pain... we and his family members advised him to send the wife away when she deliberately stopped working he refused.

by the time he gets to 45 the burden will give him stroke or hypertension grin
He will change from black to green
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2018
Chukapage:
look at the ugly Rhino quoting me dumb!! don't go and work be begging!! yahoo boys will use your bitter head to buy range rover 2019 model fool!!
they will use ur mum first and you will apologize to me ....because you have no training from her doesn’t mean women should suffer God forbid

Thank you Rhino is still better than you
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:
they will use ur mum first and you will apologize to me ....because you have no training from her doesn’t mean women should suffer God forbid

your useless mother has already been used that's why your stupid bitter and untrained!! if only your rhino looking mum did not think with her maggot ravaged pussy a younger stupid rhinolike being like you would have been flushed down the toilet with a condom...let me tell you again your useless rhinolike head is a potential range rover 2019 model just like your mother stupid head was for Camry 2.2 idiat!!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:

dumb hungry bitch don't go and work be waiting for a man to cater for your poverty ravaged life cos your a woman...like I said before you will die in pain and agony after vomiting $5million from your mouth like your mother did 6yrs ago!!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Melsan: 6:56pm On May 20, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Only a few got it...my mention has been set on fire by the humourless bunch grin. Howdy?
Don't mind them. I dey jare. How every?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Melsan: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
ModelX:

Which wife material? Taa!
She is one of them. Beggy beggy.
Is why she remains unmarried well into her 30s.

Issalie.
This is serious.
You don sabi her finish be that.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by sisisioge: 6:58pm On May 20, 2018
Melsan:
Don't mind them. I dey jare. How every?

We bam kiss
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Melsan: 6:59pm On May 20, 2018
sisisioge:

We bam kiss
Enjoy!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by BabiiKE(f): 7:23pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:

why the wink?

was just exploring.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2018
Chukapage:
dumb hungry bitch don't go and work be waiting for a man to cater for your poverty ravaged life cos your a woman...like I said before you will die in pain and agony after vomiting $5million from your mouth like your mother did 6yrs ago!!
my mother is still alive bro and back to sender all that thy say instead of you to use your thoughts to move your family forward your busy hating on people please buy a ticket www.ttsng.com while you exit my mentions

I have never and will never depend on any man only God
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
Chukapage:
your useless mother has already been used that's why your stupid bitter and untrained!! if only your rhino looking mum did not think with her maggot ravaged pussy a younger stupid rhinolike being like you would have been flushed down the toilet with a condom...let me tell you again your useless rhinolike head is a potential range rover 2019 model just like your mother stupid head was for Camry 2.2 idiat!!

It’s a pity may every curse fall on your head times 2

Who sounds bitter you said something I quoted you and replied your talking about rituals I don’t know you and I don’t care what you do in the shadows but know that no finger fashioned against my family lives

How sad you sacrifice peoples family for riches you can even die in one day 2.2 ko Alagbado ni
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by DeBlackArabian: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
yabas:
The reason why I opened this tread is to know if other guys are experiencing same.
. I tell u I am too.. ND am tired.. even met one recently..
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:
my mother is still alive bro and back to sender all that thy say instead of you to use your thoughts to move your family forward your busy hating on people please buy a ticket www.ttsng.com while you exit my mentions

I have never and will never depend on any man only God
you are a big foolish rhino !! where you not the dumb foolish she_goat that first jumped on my mention??thunda gbagbukwa GI dia idiot..to hell with you useless ticket what good can come out of a dumb ugly rhino!!??

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room IV / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Bosoms Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.