Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (64860 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:

It’s a pity may every curse fall on your head times 2

Who sounds bitter you said something I quoted you and replied your talking about rituals I don’t know you and I don’t care what you do in the shadows but know that no finger fashioned against my family lives

How sad you sacrifice peoples family for riches you can even die in one day 2.2 ko Alagbado ni
fool your already damned and your family is also damned for producing a riff raff like you!! like I said before Your head will be range rover 2019 in the nearest future..you will end up like your bitter evil dead mother!!
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:47am On May 21, 2018
Chukapage:
fool your already damned and your family is also damned for producing a riff raff like you!! like I said before Your head will be range rover 2019 in the nearest future..you will end up like your bitter evil dead mother!!
peel it’s seems you have me confused is that all?

Lol � why only a Range Rover see you poverty minded your mates are buying Porsche for their girlfriends your here doing ritual for Range Rover my brother na your sister last last you go slaughter

Your not even ashamed of the source of your wealth your hate will consume you in a hedge of fire you can’t even lift your hands to work for your internet na blood money shame to your kindred folk God bless and back to sender hundredfold

I built that site I maintain it what do you do but buy car touch us and draw blood it’s not a warning
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by haryomikun(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

young man there are ladies who're like that.
Leave am
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Rosay15(f): 11:18am On May 21, 2018
flexxyworld:

I had a girlfriend then, that will even tell me if I can't give her money then why are we dating ?? I go just weak
..that's bad cus relationship is nt lyk DAT although u share tins in relationship bt demanding is a no for me cus a lady shd learn how to b independent bcus of her future... There is always a respect for a lady DAT work hard and hustle wit her leg closed just to b sumbody in lyf and nt to b a liability or burden,

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Rosay15(f): 11:26am On May 21, 2018
Olulinks:

You're a unique being. But tell me you never bothered any guy with your needs before?
.. At all cus am I hate putting stress on someone and DAT is y I like to b on my feet before getting married cus a man will really appreciate it wen a wife need 100naira and she is able to get atleast 90naira on her own then add d remaining.. DAT kind of married dey can hardly fight if there is no cheating issue oh..
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by flexxyworld(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2018
Rosay15:
..that's bad cus relationship is nt lyk DAT although u share tins in relationship bt demanding is a no for me cus a lady shd learn how to b independent bcus of her future... There is always a respect for a lady DAT work hard and hustle wit her leg closed just to b sumbody in lyf and nt to b a liability or burden,

thanks ma'am. I wish most ladies start having a change in mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Olulinks(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
Rosay15:
.. At all cus am I hate putting stress on someone and DAT is y I like to b on my feet before getting married cus a man will really appreciate it wen a wife need 100naira and she is able to get atleast 90naira on her own then add d remaining.. DAT kind of married dey can hardly fight if there is no cheating issue oh..
Lol. To women and cheating sha.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by bejeria101(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
Alezy:
bro, even independent ladies in Nigeria demand like u re their dad. At least wait till we re married.

Immediately I notice this, off u go. Its a very easy way to know who really likes u and wants to build a home and who just wanna play.

Na me naija geh wan use for poverty alleviation scheme? Na me say make she vote buhari! Thunder kee her dia nansense!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Alezy(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2018
bejeria101:

Na me naija geh wan use for poverty alleviation scheme? Na me say make she vote buhari! Thunder kee her dia nansense!
lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Lovelywings: 5:34pm On May 21, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

We attract what we put out. Nobody forced you to go out with multiple women who are struggling. You have a CHOICE to be single, to say no, or to choose women who have their act together. I'm sure you avoid the latter because they are independent and hold you to a higher standard than these broke girls. A woman who is self-made, what are you going to offer her instead of your money, now you've decided to stop giving money?

Are you prepared to be a good listener? To respect her hustle? To please HER sexually? To treat her like an intellectual equal? To cook for her? If you cant do those things better stick with the poor girls!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Rosay15(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2018
Olulinks:

Lol. To women and cheating sha.
is nt all women dat cheat.. Dat is one tin u shd knw
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Olulinks(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
Rosay15:
is nt all women dat cheat.. Dat is one tin u shd knw
No, No, I'd didn't say women cheat. I only mean you fear a cheating man like death.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by sweetv(f): 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
chigo4u:
interesting,what part of owerri are you?
my room........lol
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by dyydxx: 10:44pm On May 21, 2018
Elder001:

What's your definition of a kid? someone who doesn't agree with your ideologies, right?
because if it's by age I don't think you're my senior
or by exposure I don't think you've traveled to more countries than me.

Now I want to tell you something;
This is a civilized world. Submissiveness should be reciprocal, if you think only your wife should be submissive then you're probably living in the 70s and you're still unliberated.

Travel to USA you'll see men cooking, cleaning the house and doing laundry even when the wives are doing nothing.
Man,Upgrade your mindset .

I agree with you that submissiveness should be reciprocal, heck everything should be reciprocal. where we diverge is your opinion that civility and liberation ONLY has to be looked at from the western point of view.

It shouldn't be a problem in a relationship as a woman even if you are richer than Oprah to handle domestic chores and some dedicated cooking. Infact being very rich should make the doing of domestic chores very easy. you can now handle very mundane tasks with tech gadgets. No matter who you are, even if you are Angela Merkel controlling the whole EU, I would expect my wife/gf to cook for me and handle the domestic side of things.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by bassette(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2018
yabas:
[/b] WORD, I think you are right there. Its not about preference as such, I just think these younger girls are easily approachable and always ready to mingle so lots of guys drift towards them. I don't mind 28 or 30 but they are USUALLY MARRIED OR IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP.
I agree with you on the latter part of your this post..but I believe there are good ones out there
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Alwaysking: 7:26am On May 22, 2018
sweetv:
my room........lol
Why are you behaving like this
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Alwaysking: 7:29am On May 22, 2018
sweetv:
my room........lol
Why are you behaving like this
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol � why only a Range Rover see you poverty minded your mates are buying Porsche for their girlfriends your here doing ritual for Range Rover my brother na your sister last last you go slaughter

Your not even ashamed of the source of your wealth your hate will consume you in a hedge of fire you can’t even lift your hands to work for your internet na blood money shame to your kindred folk God bless and back to sender hundredfold

I built that site I maintain it what do you do but buy car touch us and draw blood it’s not a warning
look this big fool touch you and draw blood?? you useless mother was killed for Camry 2.2 nothing happened you will die the same way nothing will happen FOOL!! useless lazy babboon sit down and wait for who will buy you a car ..do you really think an ugly skinny bitchy rhino like you deserves a Porsche ?? lmao!! girls get levels a brainless thing like you only deserves to be bought coke and gala after which your beheaded immediately!! see dog talking of poverty ..You've already shown how bad your family poverty stricken lineage is by comparing an older model porsche with a 2019 range rover that's yet to enter the market..Am not surprised fools like you are born dumb meant to be dumb and are dumb!! if dem call girls wey deserve Porsche dumbo like you go rush out!!! bitch please tell yourself the truth and know that a tooth pick has more worth than you!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Chukapage(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2018
solasoulmusic:

idiot no be your mates dey buy houses for ikoyi?? no be your mates dey own multi million naira buisnesses? fool you dey yaba left the find who go buy you Porsche make you open your maggot filled pussy in return idiot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 8:47am On May 22, 2018
hify9935:
That is it. Whether you're a man or woman,be financially sound before getting married. Gone are the days when our mothers were full housewives and our fathers were either farmers or hunters,trying to cater for the family. it's a new era,women also want to be assets,men on the other hand don't want liabilities. This is exactly why feminists now believe men and women are equal. Don't crucify them for their belief.
cheesy cheesy cheesy true sis
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by franchasng: 8:47am On May 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
Neva said been dependent is a good idea, only said guys should stop tagging gals broke,dey shouldn't make ladies look cheap, if ur gal frwnd is dependent doesn't mean ladies in general are. Am not dependent nd cn Neva encourage anyone 2 b. I got ur point ohk. Dat mention was a reply 2 wat sumone said. Tanx
oh okay, I get you now smiley
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:47am On May 22, 2018
Chukapage:
idiot no be your mates dey buy houses for ikoyi?? no be your mates dey own multi million naira buisnesses? fool you dey yaba left the find who go buy you Porsche make you open your maggot filled pussy in return idiot!!
lol on a Tuesday my niggas at work been to the bank ...you’re on Nairaland lol nigga I sleep and alert enters ain’t much pussy slaying we mentally gaining .. you wish you knew this that’s your thing remember pussy nigga bullying
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2018
Chukapage:
look this big fool touch you and draw blood?? you useless mother was killed for Camry 2.2 nothing happened you will die the same way nothing will happen FOOL!! useless lazy babboon sit down and wait for who will buy you a car ..do you really think an ugly skinny bitchy rhino like you deserves a Porsche ?? lmao!! girls get levels a brainless thing like you only deserves to be bought coke and gala after which your beheaded immediately!! see dog talking of poverty ..You've already shown how bad your family poverty stricken lineage is by comparing an older model porsche with a 2019 range rover that's yet to enter the market..Am not surprised fools like you are born dumb meant to be dumb and are dumb!! if dem call girls wey deserve Porsche dumbo like you go rush out!!! bitch please tell yourself the truth and know that a tooth pick has more worth than you!!
bitter frustration pele your mum go hear am don’t worry na she go marry you fake nigga my family will humble you

Just because you see me online NI Bleep you touch blood you die MUM is alive so you can lay off the crack pipe for now

Google Odu Google Adefope Google Adefarasin and get the Bleep out of my face royalty in my blood we don’t have to disgrace ourselves over vehicles
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by chigo4u: 2:18pm On May 22, 2018
sweetv:

my room........lol
fine.. where is your room located? wink
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by bikat: 3:13am On May 23, 2018
fancy4eve + Elder001 = CUTE BABIES, GOOD COUPLE.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 3:15am On May 23, 2018
bikat:
fancy4eve + Elder001 = CUTE BABIES, GOOD COUPLE.

what's the basis for this post?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by bikat: 3:34am On May 23, 2018
Elder001:

what's the basis for this post?
You both r arguing like lovers so I thought I should match.com you
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by bikat: 3:49am On May 23, 2018
missyadorable:

Does he f^¢K his sisters?
So u can't buy or spend for ur sis/brother shocked shocked
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Mubarak99(m): 4:50am On May 23, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
They are just laibilities jare
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by yabas(m): 6:03am On May 23, 2018
I must say that I have learnt a lot from you guys, although I noticed very little participation from our sisters grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2018
yabas:

Go beg ur village people...lol
Well to be frank, if u want such ladies... u gotta keep searching
Maybe u go waka go lekki n v.i everyday
Go churches for lekki and cinemas

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ControG(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
comshots:
One told me straight that i would spend on her.Another one was indirectly telling her friend in my present that she could only date a guy who would be giving her ₦5k every month after i had asked her out.The other one asked me to lend her ₦5k to help cater for her sick mother.I no say that ₦5k go enter voicemail lastly.Well,i dey avoid them after that statement.There are other mugu to extract money from.

5k every month is very small.. As long as she plays satisfies you in bed and does the cooking. Me ready to DE give girl 15k every month but Na hungry peeps I de meet. They don't appreciate anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Bosoms Sagging / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.