Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (64779 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2018
LOL! this thing won't really stop soon.
a guy just said you should give her money because you expect her to look good for you and if you don't spend another guy will take over from you.. LOL!!
Looking good should be her priority, not the guy's.

so all the ladies looking good are doing so because of men?.. the way some people reason tho
what is the use of her parents if they can't make their daughter look good?
These kids aren't really the problem but the guys..

and any lady that leaves you because you didn't spend, trust me she won't be able to have 1boyfriend at a time because she'll never feel satisfied.

If you want a lady who won't make unnecessary demands from you and will still look good forget about girls in their early twenties.

Date matured ladies that are above 28years and you'll change your perspective about how you view Nigerian ladies

most guys that are alwaying complaining are dating irresponsible young girls that are not focused in life..

#I'm out.

38 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by yabas(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2018
speedfreak:

Simple!! You like better thing but no wan spend. Women will always depend men, maybe you should up your hustle, so that you can date bigger girls. The 27 n 28 still ask just so you know,its recharge card and small change now with an older girl its house rent and upkeep her salary can't cover. There's nothing irresponsible about asking for assistance from time to time

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Ok, looks like guys just have to keep paying the bills then. All good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
wristbangle:
It's rare to see a Nigerian lady whether rich or broke not dependent on a guy when she is in a relationship. It's like the hormones of gold digging runs in their veins and it is normal to them.

As much as the status quo remains, they will remain parasitic but some are more parasitic to others. Just look for the one who shows empathy and will support despite her depending on you.

Yes.. you're right to a very large degree but there are still ladies out there that aren't parasitic.

Especially ladies in state capitals..

I used to have this same perspective of yours till I upgraded to matured 28+ ladies and finally my fiancé.

Ladies above 28years are more focused and more responsible.
they've many things to offer in relationships.. only few demand unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2018
speedfreak:

Simple!! You like better thing but no wan spend. Women will always depend men, maybe you should up your hustle, so that you can date bigger girls. The 27 n 28 still ask just so you know,its recharge card and small change now with an older girl its house rent and upkeep her salary can't cover. There's nothing irresponsible about asking for assistance from time to time

Bruv....

why did you quote me? undecided
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2018
sisisioge:

I'm gonna ask not demand, just once. Buy me a laptop baby, my birthday is tomorrow kiss kiss kiss kiss
nawa Ooo, kid everywhere so na laptop be ur main problem. I get two in my office and one at home. smh, broke girls everywhere. op no b only u me self they do one thing now that I don't even have any interest in any girl if konji catch me then I go brothel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by sisisioge: 9:19pm On May 17, 2018
adetoroamos:
nawa Ooo, kid everywhere so na laptop be ur main problem. I get two in my office and one at home. smh, broke girls everywhere. op no b only u me self they do one thing now that I don't even have any interest in any girl if konji catch me then I go brothel.

Since you have three, give me one nau. May God continue strengthen your muscles!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by wristbangle: 9:23pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Yes.. you're right to a very large degree but there are still ladies out there that aren't parasitic.

Especially ladies in state capitals..

I used to have this same perspective of yours till I upgraded to matured 28+ ladies and finally my fiancé.

Ladies above 28years are more focused and more responsible.
they've many things to offer in relationships.. only few demand unnecessarily.

Thanks for the legit input bro. You are lucky to meet a matured, responsible and independent lady because some of these ladies don't reason age is not on their side hence still act foolishly still they clock 35.

I won't buy the ideology of ladies whose residence is in state capital might not be the grubbing type as location doesn't determine their gold digging traits.

The only thing I can deduce is that the probability ladies from wealthy background will be parasitic is minimal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by gonkin(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.

My dear what if that poor girl you dated later becomes richer than you.

I have dated girls, purchased so many phones i lost count, even my final nysc allowance that was 39600. I used 35k to buy phone for a girl. I have never bought a girl laptop though, if its school i have sponsored. I didn't feel bad about it. Dont let that make u feel bad also i know how u feel. Nobody wishes to be poor.
No matter how rich u are there's always someone richer than u that would think u are poor.
To u she may be poor but to some people she is wealthy.

Its fun to spend on a girl but when u dont have enough its horrible.

Any girl that deserves money from my pocket i will gladly spend on her whether she has or not.

What u should be scared of is a girl that demands without a conscience. Those are the girls i fear.

Funny i remembered one of my date. I purchased so much for her. She requests, i pay. Till one day i was up to the throat. She demanded some money to fix her hair. I just took off my rubber slippers dusted it on her face and walked away. It was so funny. Happened in Delta state. Those girls can hit you with so much bills.

A friend says they aint gold diggers cuz gold diggers digs for wealth. He said they are just DIGGERS cuz they keep digging and digging till there's nothing more to dig then the leave u

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 17, 2018
No.. OYO is your case. If I wanna date u and noticed you are a lazy youth.. I de run without looking back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by BabbanBura(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2018
nikkypearl:
yes they are,do not be deceived grin grin

in that case then can we say you girls date men just for the loothes?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by YorubaAssasin: 9:44pm On May 17, 2018
Rosay15:
Bt dere is sumtin I don't understand in we ladies.. If u are dating guy does it mean u shd put all ur burden on him... Cus I dnt get.. Some ladies now turn relationship to buz center.. Issokay

OP. You should date this girl! cool She's even pretty! cool
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by yabas(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
gonkin:

I have dated girls, purchased so many phones i lost count, even my final nysc allowance that was 39600. I used 35k to buy phone for a girl. I have never bought a girl laptop though, if its school i have sponsored. I didn't feel bad about it. Dont let that make u feel bad also i know how u feel. Nobody wishes to be poor.
No matter how rich u are there's always someone richer than u that would think u are poor.

Any girl that deserves money from my pocket i will gladly spend on her whether she has or not.

What u should be scared of is a girl that demands without a conscience. Those are the girls i fear.

Funny i remembered one of my date. I purchased so much for her. She requests, i pay. Till one day i was up to the throat. She demanded some money to fix her hair. I just took off my rubber slippers dusted it on her face and walked away. It was so funny. Happened in Delta state. Those girls can hit you with so much bills.

A friend says they aint gold diggers cuz gold diggers digs for wealth. He said they are just DIGGERS cuz they keep digging and digging till there's nothing more to dig then the leave u

I didn't say that I am rich o, poor used here means broke. I'm just managing. I just wanted to get people's opinion on this issue cos I was wondering if it is a general problem or wether my won is a special case lol. But from my findings here, it seem normal for most guys so maybe we should just keep paying the bills and move on. Nothing spoil.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by yabas(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
adetoroamos:
@ I go brothel, GOD FORBID. I prefer demanding girls to prostitutes.

sisisioge:

Since you have three, give me one nau. May God continue strengthen your muscles!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This babe and her laptop lol. Abi you wan go into yahoo? What do u need a laptop for?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
gonkin:

35k na chicken change sha .. my wrist watch alone is 75k

but.. how many phones have you purchased for your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
wristbangle:

Thanks for the legit input bro. You are lucky to meet a matured, responsible and independent lady because some of these ladies don't reason age is not on their side hence still act foolishly still they clock 35.

I won't buy the ideology of ladies whose residence is in state capital might not be the grubbing type as location doesn't determine their gold digging traits.

The only thing I can deduce is that the probability ladies from wealthy background will be parasitic is minimal.

you're right... thumbs up
especially the last line✌
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by gonkin(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

35k na chicken change sha .. my wrist watch alone is 75k

but.. how many phones have you purchased for your sisters?

Phones weren't so expensive in 2014 man unlike now.
You says phones, my sister is neither broke nor careless for me to buy her phones.
Also You really dont need to get all stinkfly on the price tag of your omnitrix

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by fancy4eve(f): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
yabas:
Honestly I dont even know where to start. I am tired of supporting girls financially. Since I started dating women, I cant say I have been lucky. Its always buy me this and buy me that. Phone, laptop, recharge cards, dash me, transport etc, I have done it all. Though when I recently started complaining, my close friend told me that he has also been doing same but didnt want to let guys know so that people will not laugh at him.

After all the expenditure, u still break up with them when you get tired of the demands. Does it mean that MAJORITY of Nigerian girls use guys for money? Or is it just me.

I seriously need a gf that will not ask me for anything. Some of my friends will tell you how they have dated one or two wonderful girls that dont demand for anything but not me, I cant point to any girl that I have dated, that I didnt spend money on.

Guys I honestly want to know if this is a general problem or is it just me. ALWAYS meeting poor women, even now that I am looking for a wife, still meeting heavy demanders that I cant settle with. GOD HELP ME OUT. AMEN.
my frwnd just admit dat u re broke, hate guys dat complains a lot. Y not stay single if u re tired nd stop making mountain outta no hills

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by gonkin(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
yabas:

I didn't say that I am rich o, poor used here means broke. I'm just managing. I just wanted to get people's opinion on this issue cos I was wondering if it is a general problem or wether my won is a special case lol. But from my findings here, it seem normal for most guys so maybe we should just keep paying the bills and move on. Nothing spoil.

Bro i understand. U are managing and i really admire your efforts, i've been there and im still there. In fact i feel ur case is better than mine

I know u diddnt mention u are rich. And u aint broke too. What im saying is no matter how broke u think u are, u are still richer than some people. Its similar to no matter how rich u are, someone is still richer.

Davido sings 30 billion and we look him as richer, but he cant come close to some guys.

And its normal. Every guy pays.
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by modernWays: 12:04am On May 18, 2018
I detest guys who usually complains of spending on girls or being taking for maga. A sensible guy will cut his coat according to his size, there should be a retracement point while dealing with women because all of them do demands in one way or the other.

For that guy shouting "28yrs old upward, independent working class bla bla" just pray you find the one that is desperate for marriage. By the time she drop atomic bomb of bill like 300k at once, you will know they can consume what a broke young lady can demand for two years at once.

Do you know how much these working class independent ladies spent on Aso ebi, their hairs, shoes, bags, makeup etc alone? They might not be asking you for anything until it is time to pay their rent, send money to their mums, pay school fees of their sibblings etc. This is one of the reason you hardly see working class rich women dating or marry broke guys.

Just be smart and spend what will not ruin you down financially, that is all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by ashjay001(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2018
yabas:

The broke babes, can smell a generous man, miles away. They, then, play easy catch. U think
u've gotten mugu, until she proceeds to fleece u drygrin

The independent babes, are generally, wary of also falling for a leech n tend to play hard to get!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:10am On May 18, 2018
gonkin:

Phones weren't so expensive in 2014 man unlike now.
You says phones, my sister is neither broke nor careless for me to buy her phones.
Also You really dont need to get all stinkfly on the price tag of your omnitrix

I'm talking about matured stuffs and you're talking about ominitrix.. .where the hell is ominitrix being sold in Nigeria?

Your first line. .so you only mingle with broke ladies(probably young girls)
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:14am On May 18, 2018
modernWays:
I detest guys who usually complains of spending on girls or being taking for maga. A sensible guy will cut his coat according to his size, there should be a retracement point while dealing with women because all of them do demands in one way or the other.

For that guy shouting "28yrs old upward, independent working class bla bla" just pray you find the one that is desperate for marriage. By the time she drop atomic bomb of bill like 300k at once, you will know they can consume what a broke young lady can demand for two years at once.

Do you know how much these working class independent ladies spent on Aso ebi, their hairs, shoes, bags, makeup etc alone? They might not be asking you for anything until it is time to pay their rent, send money to their mums, pay school fees of their sibblings etc. This is one of the reason you hardly see working class rich women dating or marry broke guys.

boy I'm not a broke man ..but I didn't make my money to impress any lady so if you demand for those stuffs I'll tell you I have more important things to do with my money or I don't have. ..Either you move on or you stay

BTW I've a fiancé ..even paid BP already
I'm not in for all those childish shíts you wrote up there.
Her siblings, house rent, mother or whatever aren't my responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:20am On May 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
my frwnd just admit dat u re broke, hate guys dat complains a lot. Y not stay single if u re tired nd stop making mountain outta no hills

This is what I hate most on this forum.. y'all keep calling guys broke but you don't have kobo yourselves.

This was how a lady was tagging me broke on this section some months ago here on romance section,the funny thing is the lady can't even afford a Samsung or iOS device not to talk of car.. I've those things but she was calling me broke.

if we should investigate properly, I'm sure you don't have up to 200k funds in your account but you're calling the young man broke because he came here to seek for advice.
smh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

yes..
I'm tired of seeing all these kinda topics
if a lady demands for money say no or tell her you don't have..
are they forcing the money from your pockets?

tell them you don't have money to give or no.. shikena

all these wailing are becoming childish.. there are independent ladies out there but you guys prefer broke dependent ladies and later y'all will start complaining on nairaland.

What do you mean by independent ladies? What's their percentage of all ladies? Stop sounding like you don't know less than 1% of women in Nigeria are the ones who don't see a man as their ATM.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 12:37am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

What do you mean by independent ladies? What's their percentage of all ladies? Stop sounding like you don't know less than 1% of women in Nigeria are the ones who don't see a man as their ATM.

have you dated matured responsible ladies that are above 28 to come to that conclusion?
Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 12:50am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

have you dated matured responsible ladies that are above 28 to come to that conclusion?

I'm 39. I've dated a 44 year old senior nurse. No cash demands but I buy fuel and service car like crazy. I had to run. I dated another 36 year old hairdresser. She parked her car during the last fuel scarcity and turned me to her chauffeur. I can give you several examples.

I'm not saying there are no women like you stated in several of your posts but they are miniscule compared to how you make them sound easily available.

Often times where we meet women dictate the tone of the relationship. Meeting a woman in a bar or club is a sure red flag no matter her age and financial status.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:07am On May 18, 2018
modernWays:

in turn I get what? sex? why not get a bed mate and save yourself all the drama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:08am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

I'm 39. I've dated a 44 year old senior nurse. No cash demands but I buy fuel and service car like crazy. I had to run. I dated another 36 year old hairdresser. She parked her car during the last fuel scarcity and turned me to her chauffeur. I can give you several examples.

I'm not saying there are no women like you stated in several of your posts but they are miniscule compared to how you make them sound easily available.

Often times where we meet women dictate the tone of the relationship. Meeting a woman in a bar or club is a sure red flag no matter her age and financial status.

I still insist that it's the kind of people you mingle with and the way you present yourself... BTW how do you hope to find a decent and responsible lady in a bar or club?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:13am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

grin

Bro... work on the kind of people you roll with
upgrade your social class.

All of you complaining sha.. I used to spend on ladies massively but that was secondary school days, even in University I didn't spend a dime on anybody.

Date ladies who're working in multinationals
industries
schools
hospitals
and ladies from wealthy homes.. it'll be hard for you to encounter parasitic ladies among them.

more than 94% of Nigerian ladies are parasitic but if you're patient you'll find a matured responsible and independent lady(but they'll be more than 27+)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by oglalasioux(m): 1:27am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

grin

Bro... work on the kind of people you roll with
upgrade your social class.

All of you complaining sha.. I used to spend on ladies massively but that was secondary school days, even in University I didn't spend a dime on anybody.

Date ladies who're working in multinationals
industries
schools
hospitals
and ladies from wealthy homes.. it'll be hard for you to encounter parasitic ladies among them.

more than 94% of Nigerian ladies are parasitic but if you're patient you'll find a matured responsible and independent lady(but they'll be more than 27+)

Where do you think your 94% parasitic Nigerian ladies are working? Has it occurred to you that ladies hold better jobs in Nigeria than guys? So you think ladies from wealthy homes don't demand? Your replys are beginning to sound plastic. I'm beginning to doubt your claims.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by Nobody: 1:31am On May 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

Where do you think your 94% parasitic Nigerian ladies are working? Has it occurred to you that ladies hold better jobs in Nigeria than guys? So you think ladies from wealthy homes don't demand? Your replys are beginning to sound plastic. I'm beginning to doubt your claims.

Lol! The way ladies from wealthy homes demand for money is limited compared to the way broke ladies demand for money.. anyway whatever rocks your boat

there are many responsible independent ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help by myke92(m): 4:02am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

you lie. try dating working class ladies that are above 27/28 years old.
They won't make unnecessary demands from you.

the problem with you guys is; the preference for young girls"
you guys should note that these young girls are still dependent and many are from poor homes.

Good you added "unnecessary", they still make demands notwithstanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Romance Section Chat Room IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.