Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles (4437 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / How Do You Make A Million Naira A Month, Work With Me, Start Gift Cards Busines / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2018
There's a website where you can easily register and you get assigned articles on various topics.

The rate of the article is $0.50 for 100words, and there are always articles and blog posts to write. The beautiful thing about the website is its ease of registration.

You can register on the site, but you need some hints for you to write efficiently without being underscored by the editorial team

Search for the name of the site 'Zemandi' or use this link http://www.zemandi.com/and register.

For your own good, use the USA as your country of origin and also create a new email address so that you can receive emails from Zemandi without missing them due to clutter.

How did I arrive at NGN 90,000 a month?

If you write articles worth $300 a month at an average of $10 a day (you can actually do more than that), You exchange your $$$$ at NGN300 per 1$. Yeah, calm down, I know I wrote NGN 300 per dollar. That's the average rate PayPal funds are being exchanged on Nairaland here. Some exchange for as high as NGN 330 or thereabouts. It solely depends on your negotiating power.

BEWARE!!! Don't be foolish like I once was and was scammed of my earnings in February when a certain idiot defrauded me of $75. Only transact with trusted Paypal exchangers on Nairaland by checking their track records.

I wish you success in your life!

Use this code: 27770 as your referral code during registration.

After registration, make sure you Read the "getting started guide" thoroughly as the information contained in this page will go a long way in determining your success.

Please, endeavour to study all instructions on the website before you request for a task. You can click on "writers" tab and request for an assignment after you are convinced that you understood the instructions.
After successfully requesting for a task you will receive a message in your mail.

Please note that the timezone of the site is different from West African Time. Zemandi uses the Eastern Time zone which is 6 hours behind Nigeria. The tasks given has a timeframe of 8 hours. You must complete the task/article in 8 hours or else it will expire. If you cannot or do not understand the task, make sure to REJECT the assignment before the given deadline.

Please note that though your first assignment will be paid, it is also an evaluation task that seeks to determine if you are a good writer.

You can make $10 to $25 a day depending on your zeal.

After completing assignments and your earnings have been moved to your available balance, you can request for payment.

You will need a foreign PayPal account by using a strong VPN connection or download Epic browser to register for your PayPal. Note that PayPal accounts registered with Nigerian IPs cannot receive funds.

After your funds have been moved to available balance you can request for a payout by sending a message to payment@zemandi.com.

I still work on Zemandi in my free time when I am not working on Photography gigs. It is proven that you will make money. Cool cash every month if you walk the talk. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to put in hours of writing, guided and discrete plagiarism, and brainpower into earning money.

Zemandi usually approves your writing after 2 weeks every Monday evening WAT. Payments are usually made immediately after moving your balance to 'Available Balance'. You must send a payment request to payments@zemandi.com to receive your earnings (if above $20).

************************************************************************************************************

NB. When requesting for your first assignment please use a VPN so that you will get a task quickly
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by SoapQueen(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2018
How true is this?
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
How true is this?

I actually wanted to be savage and give you a sarcastic reply but I owe you a duty to explain and substantiate my claims.

This is my earning recently below though I cash out weekly.

The task I am currently working on,

and the web interface for Zemandi's Website

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by SoapQueen(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
tshege:

I actually wanted to be savage and give you a sarcastic reply but I owe you a duty to explain and substantiate my claims.

Wow!! Wow!! Thanks..How do I go about this?
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Wow!! Wow!! Thanks..How do I go about this?

As much as you are elated. It doesn't look as simple as it seems. You have to work hard, churn out good articles by spinning them, using article rewriters, and check for plagiarism.

I have EXPLAINED how to register with Zemandi in my first post up there. Please kindly go through it again and take action.

Be a Doer and not Sayer!

1 Like

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by SoapQueen(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2018
tshege:

As much as you are elated. It doesn't look as simple as it seems. You have to work hard, churn out good articles by spinning them, using article rewriters, and check for plagiarism.

I have EXPLAINED how to register with Zemandi in my first post up there. Please kindly go through it again and take action.

Be a Doer and not Sayer!

The site isn't even opening. I write an average of 2000 words daily. Best believe that I am not lazy.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

The site isn't even opening. I write an average of 2000 words daily. Best believe that I am not lazy.

Please try again. I am currently working on the page as I write here now.

http://www.zemandi.com/

1 Like

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
@ SoapQueen, I just checked your profile, you are really cute if that's your picture.

What happened to soapmaking? I was once a soapmaking/cosmetics enthusiast, but other needs took over. Plus I neede to look damn good enough for my products.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by SoapQueen(f): 8:47pm On May 17, 2018
tshege:
@ SoapQueen, I just checked your profile, you are really cute if that's your picture.

What happened to soapmaking? I was once a soapmaking/cosmetics enthusiast, but other needs took over. Plus I neede to look damn good enough for my products.

Thank you! It's me. Soap making is still on its baby steps. My writing funds the business.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:

Thank you! It's me. Soap making is still on its baby steps. My writing funds the business.

God will certainly bless the work of your hands.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by SoapQueen(f): 8:54pm On May 17, 2018
tshege:

Thank you. God bless. I will. get on Zemandi, shortly.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by Austin234(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
I have a few questions to ask
1. Is Paypal the only means of receiving ur earnings?
2. How can I open a paypal with US Ip?

tshege:
There's a website where you can easily register and you get assigned articles on various topics.

The rate of the article is $0.50 for 100words, and there are always articles and blog posts to write. The beautiful thing about the website is its ease of registration.

You can register on the site, but you need some hints for you to write efficiently without being underscored by the editorial team

Search for the name of the site 'Zemandi' or use this link http://www.zemandi.com/and register.

For your own good, use the USA as your country of origin and also create a new email address so that you can receive emails from Zemandi without missing them due to clutter.

If you write articles worth $300 a month at an average of $10 a day (you can actually do more than that), You exchange your $$$$ at NGN300 per 1$. Yeah, calm down, I know I wrote NGN 300 per dollar. That's the average rate PayPal funds are being exchanged on Nairaland here. Some exchange for as high as NGN 330 or thereabouts. It solely depends on your negotiating power.

BEWARE!!! Don't be foolish like I once was and was scammed of my earnings in February when a certain idiot defrauded me of $75. Only transact with trusted Paypal exchangers on Nairaland by checking their track records.

After registration, make sure you Read the "getting started guide" thoroughly as the information contained in this page will go a long way in determining your success.

Please, endeavour to study all instructions on the website before you request for a task. You can click on "writers" tab and request for an assignment after you are convinced that you understood the instructions.
After successfully requesting for a task you will receive a message in your mail.

Please note that the timezone of the site is different from West African Time. Zemandi uses the Eastern Time zone which is 6 hours behind Nigeria. The tasks given has a timeframe of 8 hours. You must complete the task/article in 8 hours or else it will expire. If you cannot or do not understand the task, make sure to REJECT the assignment before the given deadline.

Please note that though your first assignment will be paid, it is also an evaluation task that seeks to determine if you are a good writer.

After completing assignments and your earnings have been moved to your available balance, you can request for payment.

You will need a foreign PayPal account by using a strong VPN connection or download Epic browser to register for your PayPal. Note that PayPal accounts registered with Nigerian IPs cannot receive funds.

After your funds have been moved to available balance you can request for a payout by sending a message to payment@zemandi.com.

I still work on Zemandi in my free time when I am not working on Photography gigs. It is proven that you will make money. Cool cash every month if you walk the talk. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to put in hours of writing, guided and discrete plagiarism, and brainpower into earning money.

Zemandi usually approves your writing after 2 weeks every Monday evening WAT. Payments are usually made immediately after moving your balance to 'Available Balance'. You must send a payment request to payments@zemandi.com to receive your earnings (if above $20).

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by kalu61(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

I have a PayPal will local lp. Any guid to open a foreign one
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2018
Austin234:
I have a few questions to ask
1. Is Paypal the only means of receiving ur earnings?
2. How can I open a paypal with US Ip?

Yes PayPal is the only way to receive money.

To open US PayPal, get a good VPN app or extension on your browser or download a VPN browser such as Epic browser.
Get USA address by googling USA fake names and addresses.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

Yes PayPal is the only way to receive money.

To open US PayPal, get a good VPN app or extension on your browser or download a VPN browser such as Epic browser.
Get USA address by googling USA fake names and addresses.
Will you still need to link a Nigerian bank account to the US PayPal account? undecided
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

So which site and platform do you work with?
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by blessedvisky(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
Tell us more
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by blessedvisky(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

Are you Nigerian? How long have you been working on this site
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by pappy4real(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

Be a Doer and not Sayer!

may God bless u @op for this post. i just need a few clarifications. i already have a paypal account n i remember it had to be verified using my diamond bank account. now i want to know that if i create a foreign paypal accoun, wont it have to be verified n linked to any account? 2ndly, is it compulsory to create a new email and if i choose usa as my country, wont phone verification be required?

thanks in advance
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

Hello, I registered with the site and I requested for an article to begin the probation period but they are telling me they don't have article for me. I wonder how it will now be when I start working proper. Will they give me jobs regularly? I don't want to waste time on a site that payslittle and still dont have jobs regularly. Look at the mail they sent below.

Dear Writer,

thank you for requesting an assignment. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have assignments available for a writer with your score. We constantly add new orders to our system and we strongly encourage you to request new assignments in a few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Zemandi Support
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Hello, I registered with the site and I requested for an article to begin the probation period but they are telling me they don't have article for me. I wonder how it will now be when I start working proper. Will they give me jobs regularly? I don't want to waste time on a site that payslittle and still dont have jobs regularly. Look at the mail they sent below.

Dear Writer,

thank you for requesting an assignment. Unfortunately, at this time we do not have assignments available for a writer with your score. We constantly add new orders to our system and we strongly encourage you to request new assignments in a few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Zemandi Support

Don't worry. You will get assignments, if you used USA as your country of residence. WHen there are no tasks on Zemandi such messages are sent to writers. Make sure you try to request every 5-7 hours at intervals.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
pappy4real:

may God bless u @op for this post. i just need a few clarifications. i already have a paypal account n i remember it had to be verified using my diamond bank account. now i want to know that if i create a foreign paypal accoun, wont it have to be verified n linked to any account? 2ndly, is it compulsory to create a new email and if i choose usa as my country, wont phone verification be required?

thanks in advance

PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR NIGERIAN PAYPAL!!

For phoneline verification, Download Textnow app using a browser NOT from Playstore. But if you see the app on play store no problem. Last time i tried downloading from play store, it wasn't available for my country.
Textnow gives you an American phone number for free which you can use in Paypal verification.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2018
blessedvisky:

Are you Nigerian? How long have you been working on this site

Am I a Nigerian? How I wish the answer to that question was No!

I have been working on the site since February.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2018
Nnaabros:
Will you still need to link a Nigerian bank account to the US PayPal account? undecided

No need to link Paypal account once you open with USA IP.

DO NOT MAKE THE SILLIEST MISTAKE OF USING POOR VPN CONNECTION. Your account might be limited before you say, Jack.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by Niggafckyou07(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

No need to link Paypal account once you open with USA IP.

DO NOT MAKE THE SILLIEST MISTAKE OF USING POOR VPN CONNECTION. Your account might be limited before you say, Jack.
hello bro! I write good articles at a fair price. Quote me if you are interested and would like to be relieved of your writing burdens. I can write quality articles that surpass zemandi standard. Warm regards!
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

Don't worry. You will get assignments, if you used USA as your country of residence. WHen there are no tasks on Zemandi such messages are sent to writers. Make sure you try to request every 5-7 hours at intervals.

Okay thanks
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2018
kalu61:
I have a PayPal will local lp. Any guide to open a foreign one

GUIDE TO OPEN FORIEGN PAYPAL ACCOUNT

1. Get Textnow app (apk/desktop browser). Works with only VPN. Textnow is an app that gives you a free USA phone number.

2. Download Epic Browser because It comes with a dedicated VPN set to the USA.

3. Go to Fakename generator for an address in the USA, omit the name and use only the address. However, if you wish, you can use the name too. Whatever rocks your boat.

4. Go to Paypal website and register using the VPN service. Ignore the 'link your card' message on paypal and receive money as you wish.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by MannyEl: 8:34pm On May 18, 2018
Pls bro the site is not opening, i even try opening it in chrome browser, but did not work, pls help me
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by kalu61(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2018
tshege:

GUIDE TO OPEN FORIEGN PAYPAL ACCOUNT

1. Get Textnow app (apk/desktop browser). Works with only VPN. Textnow is an app that gives you a free USA phone number.

2. Download Epic Browser because It comes with a dedicated VPN set to the USA.

3. Go to Fakename generator for an address in the USA, omit the name and use only the address. However, if you wish, you can use the name too. Whatever rocks your boat.

4. Go to Paypal website and register using the VPN service. Ignore the 'link your card' message on paypal and receive money as you wish.
is the VPN the same as SSN
How about the phone number.Should i activate the email?
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by MannyEl: 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=tshege post=67648034]There's a website where you can easily register and you get assigned articles on various topics.

************************************************************************************************************

NB. When requesting for your first assignment please use a VPN so that you will get a task quick

Pls bro can u help me with ur with ur number or whatsapp number , pls i have some important question to ask u..
Thanks
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=MannyEl post=67677315][/quote]

0816229401seven
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by pappy4real(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2018
pls any1 who has sucessfully downloaded n used d textnow app shoulp pls put us through d process.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals / Cost Of Opening Access Bank Account / My Best Facebook Software And Tricks For Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.