Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures (48933 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by AnonymousIP: 7:43pm On May 17, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

HM Babatunde Fashola stormed Ariaria international market in Aba along with Damilola Ogunbiyi MD REA for a power project Inspection. Abia State. #FasholaSETour

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6966/fashola-storms-ariaria-international-market-aba-abia-state-for-inspection-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by hisgrace090: 7:47pm On May 17, 2018
Pls Mr minister try to affect some changes in abia state, the decay in that state is unbearable.

52 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by BankeSmalls(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2018
Minster of darkness, there won't be light in Abia in the next one month.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by olasaad(f): 7:48pm On May 17, 2018
and the transmission of Ariaria international market begins

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2018
He should go to Enugu and ask that criminal called Emeka offor and his criminal crew Why hé haven't distributed prepared meters

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2018
Fashola's administration in Lagos remains the best. He deserves an accolade

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Jirate(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2018
Beremx:
Fashola's administration in Lagos remains the best. He deserves an accolade

Certainly, For Dozing Since 2015, But Now that Elections Comes Up Next Year APC Seems to have Woken Up But they Can't Fool Nigerians, Buhari Must Go back to His Cattle Rearing Biz.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by gurnam: 8:08pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Minster of darkness, there won't be light in Abia in the next one month.

Tell me one power minister in the history of Nigeria that have given you power more than this minister.

Hate kills

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
gurnam:

Tell me one power minister in the history of Nigeria that have given you power more than this minister.

Hate kills

Tell me one Minister that has hiked power bills like this man. Supporting a vision-less man destroys

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by gurnam: 8:17pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:

Tell me one Minister that has hiked power bills like this man. Supporting a vision-less man destroys

I know people like you will actually prefer you pay no bill for power.

Keep hating while the man keep collecting accolades

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2018
gurnam:

I know people like you will actually prefer you pay no bill for power.
Keep hating while the man keep collecting accolades
Collecting Accolades from nigerian zombies

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by gurnam: 8:25pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:

Collecting Accolades from nigerian zombies

Getting hated by the natural haters of nigeria

Just like they hate paying tax, they also hate paying for utility bill

Villagers that want good things but too stupid to know good things don’t come cheap

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Bethel4Life(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2018
Jirate:

Certainly, For Dozing Since 2015, But Now that Elections Comes Up Next Year APC Seems to have Woken Up But they Can't Fool Nigerians, Buhari Must Go back to His Cattle Rearing Biz.
i cant like this comment enough bro..kudos

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by ukukaegbu(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2018
I just hope the impact of the visitation will be felt.

What is wrong with Fashola's right leg?
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2018
gurnam:

Getting hated by the natural haters of nigeria

Just like they hate paying tax, they also hate paying for utility bill

Villagers that want good things but too stupid to know good things don’t come cheap

Zombie. I pay 8000 per month and only get encouraging light supply only when cutting of light lines of debtors is nearby. Other days, I barely get 3h light in a day. So, the minister has alot to do not eating another person glory

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:
State sponsored power plant being built by governor Ikpeazu. Why is this long prick trying to take the glory.

He should go to Enugu and ask that criminal called Emeka offor and his criminal crew Why hé haven't distributed prepared meters

That is what he ought to be doing not this
State sponsored power plant currently supplying power to Ariaria?

You ve just added ignorance to your hatred

Ndo,inugo?

35 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

State sponsored power plant currently supplying power to Ariaria?

You ve just added ignorance to your hatred

Ndo,inugo?

Stop looking wise in your foolishness. Am in Aba and that power plant is still under construction. Currently EEDC and private heavy duty generators in Duru street besides Arriaria market off A- Line supplies light to Arriaria market

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by gurnam: 9:22pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:

Zombie. I pay 8000 per month and only get encouraging light supply only when cutting of light is nearby. Other days, I barely get 3h light in a day. So, the minister has alot to do not eating another person glory

The question to ask is if that 8000 is commensurate with you power consumed or your disco that GEJ sold to his cronies are fleecing you

You don’t even know what is the job of your disco but all blames is on the minister

You will make more sense by shouting for your Biafra than engaging in issue far above your mental station

Dummy

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Donald95(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2018
gurnam:

The question to ask is if that 8000 is commensurate with you power consumed or your disco that GEJ sold to his cronies are fleecing you

You don’t even know what is the job of your disco but all blames is on the minister

Dummy

If you are capable of reading and understanding, In my first comment I said that he should go to Enugu and force those criminals to distribute Prepared meters, then with that, you will pay for what you used not what they think you used.

Dummy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by adadike(f): 9:35pm On May 17, 2018
DONALD95 , shake me jare, na your papa born you

22 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by ChilledPill: 9:56pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:

If you are capable of reading and understanding, In my first comment I said that he should go to Enugu and force those criminals to distribute Prepared meters, then with that, you will pay for what you used not what they think you used.

Dummy
Nwanne udo diri gi for putting the idiot where its belong.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by deomelo: 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
Donald95:
State sponsored power plant being built by governor Ikpeazu. Why is this guy trying to take the glory.

That is what he ought to be doing not this

Nna ipob, this has nothing to do with your village governor, this is a FG REA project.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by lonelydora: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Igbo amaka.

Wait ooo, Fashola's dress sense is nothing to write home about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.

15 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by osemoses1234(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
Banana don small oooo
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by BlackHatNaija: 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
This man is so used up in service. It's so evident.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of 11.9KM Second Niger Bridge In Pictures / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.