Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,334 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do (452 Views)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Three things You'd Want in Your Dream partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by StylesX: 9:14pm On May 17, 2018
It's easy to condemn our leaders when we haven't experienced the struggles of leadership

As for me I'll daulize every federal roads
Invest so much on the military
Reduce the number of govt positions
Merge all the states into four regions, east, west, north, south, no more 36 states to reduce looting
Cctv cam everywhere

Lalasticlala what would you do
Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by nuggarito: 10:00pm On May 17, 2018
As the president, I'm going to order a death penalty on all old public office holders, all past leaders whom have looted our countrys treasury. Then pass a bill on anyone who will steal the country's money. I'm gonna rule for only a term after doing what you just listed. Probably all forms of development will take place after my bill is passed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by MARX77(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
I really don't know the first five things I'll do, but I know what I'll do in the next four years :
1. Improve power (electricity)
2. Tackle the forces behind Boko Haram and all insecurities.
And I'm out.
Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
I'll Mk d transmission visible to the transition transmittergrin
Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 17, 2018
Free and compulsory secondary education
Stable electricity
Infrastructural developments
privatization of government owned corporations
Investment in science and technology
investment in the health sector
weakening of the powers of the judiciary
creation of jobs
investment in agriculture
Implementation of 25years imprisonment for ladies who accuse people of rape falsely

jailing of men who make their wives full time housewives

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by twentyk(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2018
First..improve ELECTRICITY 2ND...massive investment in science and technology.... 3rd,massive infrastructural development... 4th,greatly reduce the powers of ethnicity and religion... 5...good LEADERSHIP....
Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by doctore212(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2018
1. Reduce the tariff on importation of sex doll. 2. Open a sex doll brothel in each LG in Nigeria. 3. Ensure that Olosho fee is reduced to 100 naira al night. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Newly Elected President Of Nigeria, What Are The First Five Things You'd Do by fayded(m): 1:57am On May 18, 2018
sack buhari.
I know I'm the president now and not him, buh I'll still find him and sack him. don't ask me how.
and I will quietly transmission that IGP, to prison.

(1) (Reply)

[video] He Was 36, I Was 16 But We Never Had Sex- Ghanaian Actress / Find The Cat!! / 6 Ways To Prove That You Love Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.