Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President (1757 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2018
2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Allegedly Battle To Get Sdp Presidential Ticket

- A chieftain of SDP, Vincent Obi, has said that former vice president Atiku Abubakar, Bukola Saraki and other leaders of APC are eyeing presidential ticket of the party

- He said the party has bounced back with a bang to take over the leadership of the country

- Obi also noted that about sixty senators have indicated their interest to run under SDP

The acting chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Anambra state, Vincent Obi, has said that at least seven presidential aspirants and sixty other senators are eyeing to contest the 2019 elections under the party.

Nigerian Tribune reports that Obi revealed this to newsmen in Awka, the Anambra state capital, during the flag off of the registration exercise in the 21 local government areas of the state.

NAIJ.com gathered that he said the party has bounced back with a bang to take over the leadership of the country.

Obi, who vowed to challenge the ruling All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the forthcoming general elections in the state, said the party is targeting to register at least 2 million eligible voters before the election proper.

He told contact party chieftains at the meeting that the National Working Committee of the party has directed members to embark on aggressive registration and mobilization drive.

He also assured them that the party has no room for urban town gorillas who are jostling from one political party to another pointing out that Social Democratic Party (SDP), has a long-standing culture and philosophy and should not derail from it.

He said: “Information reaching us says that about seven presidential aspirants have indicated interest to run for the presidential election under the platform of SDP but as it is now nobody has been anointed by the party or earmarked for the post of number one citizen position under the party.”

He also noted that about sixty senators have also indicated their interest to run under SDP.

It was gathered that he named some of the presidential hopeful eyeing the position to include the Senate president Bukola Saraki, former vice president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former speaker of the House of Representative and the serving Sokoto state sovernor, Barrister Aminu Tambuwal, former Senate president senator David Mark and the governor of Gombe state, Ibrahim Dankwambo among others.

He, however, didn’t mention some of the senators but said that some senators representing Anambra state are carefully studying the political revolution going on in the party with great interest.

The state acting chairman, however, said that shortly after the registration and mobilization, the party would hold its congress and elect their ward, local government area, state leaders.

He said the party has bounced back to take what belongs to it and lead the people of Nigeria to the promise land because the PDP and APC have failed Nigeria and it is time to sack them out of governance in Nigeria, he concluded.

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had previously reported that John Dara, a 2019 presidential aspirant under the platform of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), said that any politician above the age of 65 years should not be allowed to contest for political office or voted for in Nigeria.
https://www.naija.ng/1170140-2019-saraki-atiku-mark-tambuwal-allegedly-battle-sdp-presidential-ticket.html
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2018
I understand that PDP ticket has already been won and lost when considering reality on ground, however, I think the aforementioned aspirants should submit themselves to the PDP Presidential primary instead of moving to mushroom SDP. They should test their electoral might irrespective!

For me and members of Team Ahmed Makarfi, we are confident of victory at the Presidential primary of PDP and Presidential election 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by tashashiel(f): 10:35pm On May 17, 2018
i would like atiku to become President because he has ran successful businesses, employed a lot of youths in his businesses and knows the secret of how SME's drive economy growth...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Arise and shine 2x

Let my enemies be scattered 2x

So no longer pdp?

Enemies are getting frustrated day by day
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I understand that PDP ticket has already been won and lost when considering reality on ground, however, I think the aforementioned aspirants should submit themselves to the PDP Presidential primary instead of moving to mushroom SDP.

For me and members of Team Ahmed Makarfi, we are confident of victory at the Presidential primary of PDP and Presidential election 2019.

SDP is better than Pdp 1 million x

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:
grin grin grin

Arise and shine 2x

Let my enemies be scattered 2x

So no longer pdp?

Enemies are getting frustrated day by day
Only PDP can win Buhari and APC. Other parties are mushroom.. They can't even get more than 3 votes per in polling units across the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2018
Which SDP? Jerry Gana that can't win his polling unit in Niger state or Adeniran that is irrelevant in Ekiti and southwest politics? Is it False that has no bearing in his Ondo? See SDP will always be PDP grandkids
sarrki:

SDP is better than Pdp 1 million x
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Only PDP can win Buhari and APC. Other parties are mushroom.. They can't even get more than 3 votes per in polling units across the country.

Seriously bro

You know in your subconscious mind that Pmb will win the north hands down

Also will get that block vote in southwest

Southeast I mean devoid of ipob miscreants and online emergency analysts are getting set for 2023

South south aside Edo State is what I know will be a tough one

Due to assumptions of the people there

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Which SDP? Jerry Gana that can't win his polling unit in Niger state or Adeniran that is irrelevant in Ekiti and southwest politics? Is it False that has no bearing in his Ondo? See SDP will always be PDP grandkids

When I mean better

Where the block votes region

Southwest , North east and northwest

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 17, 2018
Tonye, u should try to do a better job for markaffi or whatever they call him. Trying to raise propaganda just to scuttle the plans of other aspirants is equal to pettiness.

U usually talk about silent job for wise politicians but ur desperation this days for that man is becoming clear to people.

He might lose or win but just be sure that when he lost, don't come here and give irrelevant excuses to save face.

I just hope u won't bury ur head in shame if the ticket falls to another candidate.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously bro

Southeast I mean devoid of ipob miscreants and online emergency analysts are getting set for 2023

Our Candidate, Ahmed Makarfi will defeat Buhari in Northwest, maybe with exception of Kano. We'll win Northcentral as well and get at least 45-50% northeast. We'll always get minimum 40% from southwest (it's been so since 1999) and clear Southeast and SouthSouth.

#SaveNigeria #SaiMakarfi
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Let me summarize once again

Northwest is where Pmb is from

Southwest is where Osinbajo is from

Northeast won’t dare toy with there life once again with insecurity

Please ask and sample opinion in north eastern part

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I understand that PDP ticket has already been won and lost when considering reality on ground, however, I think the aforementioned aspirants should submit themselves to the PDP Presidential primary instead of moving to mushroom SDP. They should test their electoral might irrespective!

I love your analysis sometimes, but I think you should always allow others to give their opinions , before you agree or counter their views . With that people will reason more with you well articulated superior arguments

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2018
kingkakaone:
Tonye, u should try to do a better job for markaffi or whatever they call him. Trying to raise propaganda just to scuttle the plans of other aspirants is equal to pettiness.

U usually talk about silent job for wise politicians but ur desperation this days for that man is becoming clear to people.

He might lose or win but just be sure that when he lost, don't come here and give irrelevant excuses to save face.

I just hope u won't bury ur head in shame if the ticket falls to another candidate.
Olodo, na Tonye write the article? Na Tonye be the SDP Chairman that said it? Na Tonye publish am for Naij.com?

Politics Like any game is about win or loss, but we are confident of victory for Makarfi...
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Seriously you need to put your ears on the ground and feel the pulse

Makarfi can’t defeat Pmb in Makarfi,Fulanta were he hailed from

How much more northwest

Sample opinion of non partisan citizens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2018
myboy2111:

I love your analysis sometimes, but I think you should always allow others to give their opinions , before you agree or counter their views . With that people will reason more with you well articulated superior arguments
Did I stop anyone from making his own analysis?
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ur signature is saying u are loyal to Nigeria and the Ijaw nation but deep down in u Ur loyalty is to Ur pocket and the highest bidder.

Your track record is there for all to see.
U were not even supporting markaffi last year self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously you need to put your ears on the ground and feel the pulse

Makarfi can’t defeat Pmb in Makarfi,Fulanta were he hailed from

How much more northwest

Sample opinion of non partisan citizens
The fact is there for all to see...
Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Did I stop anyone from making his own analysis?

Yes , you put the story out there, and also the FTC

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by sarrki(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The fact is there for all to see...

I will remember this conversation

By February 2019 God willing

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by 9jaArea: 11:26pm On May 17, 2018
All jokers.
Tambuwa won't present himself for president, David mark is a political vegetable, Atiku I won't be surprised is he decamps to SDP, Saraki's best bet is to return to the Senate as a vegetable Senator.

Baba still the man for the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Olodo, na Tonye write the article? Na Tonye be the SDP Chairman that said it? Na Tonye publish am for Naij.com?

Politics Like any game is about win or loss, but we are confident of victory for Makarfi...
No wahala, as I dy wait for the excuses u go give say be the reason for markaffi failure.
I hope say u no go decamp again go ADP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Nobody: 3:02am On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously bro

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President by Mynd44: 4:50am On May 18, 2018

(1)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki Chilling With Offa Robbery Suspects Before Their Arrest! / "Christians Should Better Submit To Allah Before It Becomes Too Late Or We Will / Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.