Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria (16911 Views)

Men,pls Be more Watchfulul; ur Daughters R Becoming Home based prostitutes / Ladies Get In Here, This Thread Is For You ( Not For Men Pls). / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19am On May 18, 2018
Coward!

5 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:22am On May 18, 2018
Ask a man to take care of a baby he says it's a woman's job that men are bread winner. Okay now pay child support since u too big to do child care; u still don't want it....

So men don't want to be responsible.

I do agree some aspects of the child support law need to be reformed such as still paying even wen u dont have a job; dat i have issues with.

Child support should be 50/50 produced by both the man and the woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:30am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:

I'm against that too. Sign a pre-nuptial, get the woman to sign a declaration/ affidavit that everyone will keep wat they bring in. Do only traditional wedding no court. There are ways around it.

Mr man... child support isn't in Nigeria yet I'm only saying men should resist any attempt by NASS or the judiciary to implement it in Nigeria.
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On May 18, 2018
Colourich:
Coward!

you must be stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:
Ask a man to take care of a baby he says it's a woman's job that men are bread winner. Okay now pay child support since u too big to do child care; u still don't want it....

So men don't want to be responsible.

I do agree some aspects of the child support law need to be reformed such as still paying even wen u dont have a job; dat i have issues with.

Child support should be 50/50 produced by both the man and the woman.

That's one problem.. these ladies don't use the money for the kids alone, they use the money to sort themselves out!

Child support, alimony and sharing of properties has ruined many men.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:34am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Mr man... child support isn't in Nigeria yet I'm only saying men should resist any attempt by NASS or the judiciary to implement it in Nigeria.

If there's no child support then who will bring the money to care for YOUR baby??

Child support should be 50-50 by both man and woman.

The earlier you awaken from drunkeness from partriachal privileges the better for you.

7 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 12:40am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

That's one problem.. these ladies don't use the money for the kids alone, they use the money to sort themselves out!

Child support, alimony and sharing of properties has ruined many men.

Then take care of the child including changing diapers and feeding three times per day. You won't agree.

When you were admiring the girls body u didn't know money couldn't become involved.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:

If there's no child support then who will bring the money to care for YOUR baby??

Child support should be 50-50 by both man and woman.

The earlier you awaken from drunkeness from partriachal privileges the better for you.

Wait.. how's being against child support patriarchal?
or how's being against the 50/50 sharing of properties patriarchal?
I'm even a male feminist if you know me very well on this forum.

When women divorce their husbands in Nigeria, the court tell the men to give the wife money for the child's upkeep.. usually not more than 20k
the courts don't call it child support here.

what I want is there should be a particular amount that should be generalized not that some men will be ordered to pay 10k while some are ordered to pay 100k.. like what nonsense ?

and the courts will still go ahead to say the man "must " sponsor the education of the kids till the final level thus exempting the woman from the child support.

those are some of the reasons why a sensible man shouldn't support it because women are exempted from it. BTW in Nigeria court don't specify the number of hours or days a man is supposed to have with the kids.

I don't see any reason why a man should pay child support if he's not guaranteed unlimited hours to his child.

Some women use the kids as bargaining chips to make life better for themselves.
we don't even have effective enforcement laws in Nigeria because some men default and some don't even pay but nothing happens.

some women also withheld the kids from visitation but they're not judged for contempt.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:51am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:

Then take care of the child including changing diapers and feeding three times per day. You won't agree.

When you were admiring the girls body u didn't know money couldn't become involved.

I thought I was arguing with a sane man.

if that's what you want why are courts not allowing men to have custody of the kids?

that won't be a problem at all! men can do stuffs you said up there... so your excuse doesn't make sense

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by BigBashiru: 1:15am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Wait.. how's being against child support patriarchal?
or how's being against the 50/50 sharing of properties patriarchal?
I'm even a male feminists if you know me very well on this forum.

When women divorce their husbands in Nigeria, the court tell the men to give the wife money for the child's upkeep.. usually not more than 20k

what I want is there should be a particular amount that should be generalized not that some men will be ordered to pay 10k while some are ordered to pay 100k.. like what nonsense ?

and the courts will still go ahead to say the man "must " sponsor the education of the kids till the final level thus exempting the woman from the child support.

those are some of the reasons why a sensible man shouldn't support it because women are exempted from it. BTW in Nigeria court don't specify the number of hours or days a man is supposed to have with the kids.

I don't see any reason why a man should pay child support if he's not guaranteed unlimited hours to his child.

we don't even have effective enforcement laws in Nigeria because some men default and some don't even pay but nothing happens.

some women also withheld the kids from visitation but they're not judged for contempt.

@ the bolded
Great and salient point. With child support payments should come unlimited visitation. This calibrates with the court as well that the woman is using the money properly.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28am On May 18, 2018
BigBashiru:

@ the bolded
Great and salient point. With child support payments should come unlimited visitation. This calibrates with the court as well that the woman is using the money properly.

Good. .some women withheld the kids from visitation and still expect child support..

To me the best solution is
in the presence of everyone in the court... they should make some calculations on how much the upkeep of the child will take till he gets to 18.

like, if the amount is 9million then both the lady and the man should be ordered to pay the money.

I mean the man will pay half and the lady pays half.

you follow?
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:54am On May 18, 2018
its good. .atleast it will reduce divorce rates in the country
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On May 18, 2018
We need child support for population control Abeg. We are breeding like rabbit at least the fear of losing hard earned cash will make some men to zip it.

7 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09am On May 18, 2018
Netanyahu1:
We need child support for population control Abeg. We are breeding like rabbit at least the fear of losing hard earned cash will make some men to zip it.

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09am On May 18, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
its good. .atleast it will reduce divorce rates in the country

To me the best solution is
in the presence of everyone in the court... they should make some calculations on how much the upkeep of the child will take till he gets to 18.

like, if the amount is 9million then both the lady and the man should be ordered to pay the money.

I mean the man will pay half and the lady pays half.

you follow?

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
MEN PLEASE RESIST ANY MOVE /ATTEMPT BY NASS AND THE JUDICIARY TO IMPLEMENT CHILD SUPPORT IN NIGERIA !!

Child support implementation should be resisted at all cost in Nigeria .

Many men have been brought down by child support scam.
Even celebrities; Boxers, Wrestlers, Singers, Actors, Doctors and Footballers..I don't want to go too far.

Only God knows the rate at which the percentage % of marriage is going to decline to about 30% in 12-18 years time .

The fear of losing 50% of your properties to a spouse who contributed nothing in the acquiring of those properties and child support is the reason many men aren't getting married in the west.

please men must resist any attempt by NASS or the Judiciary to implement this child support scam in Nigeria.

Some people will quote me to ask me if I'm living in Europe or America.
y'all should open your eyes!!
Child support has already been introduced into some parts of Africa and I'm certain that within a couple of time child support might be introduced to Lagos (that's if it hasn't been introduced already).

Even those men that think by having baby mamas they're escaping from the claws of child support ..I pity them

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having kids.

Pls do the math of the number of black men in prison in America for child support and other scams perpetrated by women. Women will eventually push this equality shyte too far until they achieve the real equality and things begin to go bad for you lot. Both parents should be made to pay into a pot for the general upbringing of the kids. Give a black woman money, and the fvcking idiot will use it to buy smelly weaves, talons called nails and shoes that give them osteoporosis later in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Pls do the math of the number of black men in prison in America for child support and other scams perpetrated by women. Women will eventually push this equality shyte too far until they achieve the real equality and things begin to go bad for you lot. Both parents should be made to pay into a pot for the general upbringing of the kids. Give a black woman money, and the fvcking idiot will use it to buy smelly weaves, talons called nails and shoes that give them osteoporosis later in life.

child support and separation of properties has ruined the lives of many men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

child support and separation of properties has ruined the lives of many men.

Did you know that many women are now opting to have their divorce cases heard in the UK, despite the fact that they were never married here. It's because the courts here robs the men and give these worthless women, who never contributed to any meaningful thing, most of the mans asset.
Marriage has fallen big time here and women are now moaning of not having anyone to marry them.
You played yourself fools!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Did you know that many women are now opting to have their divorce cases heard in the UK, despite the fact that they were never married here. It's because the courts here robs the men and give these worthless women, who never contributed to any meaningful thing, most of the mans asset.
Marriage has fallen big time here and women are now moaning of not having anyone to marry them.
You played yourself fools!!!

you don't have to tell me.. the UK is a country where men are treated like dogs and slaves.

only God knows the rate which the percentage % of marriage worldwide will decline to about 30% in 12-18years time.

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having children.

The thoughts of sharing 50% of your properties with a lady who contributed nothing in acquiring those properties and at the same time paying child support is the reason many men in the west aren't married .

These laws must be resisted in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

you don't have to tell me.. the UK is a country where men are treated like dogs and slaves.

only God knows the rate which the percentage % of marriage worldwide will decline to about 30% in 12-18years time.

A time is coming when people will be scared of getting married or having children.

The thoughts of sharing 50% of your properties with a lady who contributed nothing in acquiring those properties and at the same time paying child support is the reason many men in the west aren't married .

These laws must be resisted in Africa

Whoever suggested those laws or their implementation in Africa should be killed.
Africans need to stop accepting every strange practices from the west. In my opinion, Africa is still a virgin land where all types of seeds can be grown, including strange and destructive ones like feminism and child support.
Black women in America ABORTED 17 MILLION BABIES FROM 1970 TO 1990. Thanks to Planned parenthood headed by the devil Mary Sanger.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Whoever suggested those laws or their implementation in Africa should be killed.
Africans need to stop accepting every strange practices from the west. In my opinion, Africa is still a virgin land where all types of seeds can be grown, including strange and destructive ones like feminism and child support.
Black women in America ABORTED 17 MILLION BABIES FROM 1970 TO 1990. Thanks to Planned parenthood headed by the devil Mary Sanger.

Nobody even enforce child support laws in Nigeria.

when I see sane men supporting child support... I just pity them because they don't understand the consequences of child support.

many rich celebrities have been ruined by child support scam not to talk of the common man.

no sane African man should support child support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Nobody even enforce child support laws in Nigeria.

when I see sane men supporting child support... I just pity them because they don't understand the consequences of child support.

many rich celebrities have been ruined by child support scam not to talk of the common man.

no sane African man should support child support.

There are men paying child support for a child they didn't even father. What about a man who paid child support for a child who has been dead for over 15 years yet the mum kept collecting the money without saying a word. Countless horror stories and lives ruined by the scam called child support.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On May 18, 2018
Lajet:
Sharing a man properties 50/50% with her wife after divorce is not possible In Nigeria our Religions and Culture is against it and our politicians will never agree to that to divide their multi billions worth of properties into 2 it's not possible. I think only in South Africa and Ghana have that
stupid law in Africa. Ghana own is worst if you live in the same apartment with your Girlfriend not even your wife for 6 months the law see the girl as you legal wife if she take you to court that she don't want to be your girlfriend again that she want the court to divide your proprieties 50/50 the court will share your properties between the boyfriend and Girlfriend.

This week Kenyan court rejects 50-50 divorce share between husband and wife
A Kenyan High Court has ruled against a petition to change a clause in the Marriage Act wuich limits divorced couples to only claim ownership to assets they have acquired during the relationship, local media reports.

The Federation of Women Lawyers had wanted the section of the law to be declared unconstitutional, and couples to be entitled to 50-50 arrangement.

But presiding Judge Justice John Mativo is quoted as saying, "a person cannot walk into a marriage and then walk out with more than what they deserve."

Last week, the country's Supreme Court ruled it had no jurisdiction to hear a case between a divorced couple, where the woman wanted the ex-husband to pay her alimony.

The court said that the issue was "a family affair".

There were ads running on US TV when I was in New jersey which says that paying Alimony to another adult is like Slavery and must be abolished.
Why should I support another adults lifestyle when am not her dad or even romantically involved with her. You women are taking the fvcking piss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

There are men paying child support for a child they didn't even father. What about a man who paid child support for a child who has been dead for over 15 years yet the mum kept collecting the money without saying a word. Countless horror stories and lives ruined by the scam called child support.

Any sane African man who supports child support unless it's being paid by both parents will live to regret his choice

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

There were ads running on US TV when I was in New jersey which says that paying Alimony to another adult is like Slavery and must be abolished.
Why should I support another adults lifestyle when am not her dad or even romantically involved with her. You women are taking the fvcking piss.

Britain and USA are the cause of many problems the world is facing today

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

Britain and USA are the cause of many problems the world is facing today

I can confidently say both of them are responsible for 80 percent of the world's problems.
Britain colonized (ENSLAVED, RAPED AND ROBBED) over 178 countries around the world while America has overthrown over 50 governments around the world who were DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED... yet they are so keen to bring democracy to Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.
Now, who are the real terrorists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 4:14am On May 18, 2018
Just know this now for the fact that you call yourself an elder on nairaland(A strategy you use so people can swallow whatever you push down their throat except your family members is very obvious) doesn't mean your opinions are 100% perfect/genuine/correct or you are perfect and better than anyone.

The rule is if you don't have the capacity to care for a child's emotional/physical/financial needs, have a plan for their future, how they can become great in the society then don't bring them into this world to suffer.

You are not my role model no matter how old you think you are.

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by ubunja(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2018
Saviour22:
kikikik grin this dude is crazy. Elder001 see .....if u no like child support, zip up till marriage or use CD. Cause no man go train ur pikin for u .
once women know if they get preg for you they can get money from youu they'll start trapping innocent rich men. it ruins everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nicolars(m): 6:22am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
I pity some Nigerian men that defend child support!

I don't understand how a sane man will defend child support!!!
child support has ruined so many lives.

let's watch as marriage rates is going to decline in the years to come.

a time is coming when people will be scared to get married or have kids

some of us were in a family where our rich dad left us and is living a golden life whereas we are living a spoon-mouth life

2 Likes

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by aureen: 7:27am On May 18, 2018
Nicolars:

some of us were in a family where our rich dad left us and is living a golden life whereas we are living a spoon-mouth life

Men should let their women know their intention before marriage so she can decide, nobody should force their evil intention on another person it's a crime against humanity.

What some men have is a secret legacy of chaos but thank God for the power of choice.

1 Like

Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by Nicolars(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2018
aureen:

What some men have is a secret legacy of chaos but thank God for the power of choice.
lol, I'm confused, where r u driving at
Re: Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria by makydebbie(f): 7:49am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

makydebbie is this true?
I really doubt this, I may be wrong tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.