Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO (1424 Views)

Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / C G P A. Crisis / College Of Transmission Signboard Sighted. Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by tociano009(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by Benbellamor: 11:04pm On May 17, 2018
transmission sorry sir! who is the 'sir' directed to? it seems sar

1 Like

Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by gameboyo: 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
My brother I tire for this change ooo
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by MadeInTokyo: 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by zombieTRACKER: 11:16pm On May 17, 2018
I don tire for this change oh

grin grin grin

Shame on Buhari and his illiterate zombie supporters
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by obiZEAL(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2018
I just dey pity this one...he probably have not understood the ruthlessness of this administration.
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2018
Isn’t it amazing how frustration can bring out talents in Nigerian citizens. The song reminds me of the 90s, when music was about everyday life.

Ps

I have jammed the song like five times. You need to share the iTunes link to this song abeg
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by sorom4: 3:23am On May 18, 2018
Am passing garki police command abj n its doing me to scream "transmission transfusion transmitting emhh sorry"���
Who will scream with me?
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by Edunwa302(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2018
Wow see creativity

He said who ever that is driving this country shld pls hold brake that he is tired ....hahaha
Re: I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO by Nobody: 4:49am On May 18, 2018
Good music. The transistor actually made it more soothing.

(1) (Reply)

Ironing a Shirt Under the Sea / Why Do Women Fake Orgasms? / A Mouse Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.