Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (99399 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Priscy01(f): 1:35am On May 18, 2018
This lady with insanely gigantic booty turned heads as she hit a wedding dancefloor to dance with the bride.

According to Instagram user @queen_geegold, who shared the viral video, she said the lady's eye-popping booty is '100% natural'.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/woman-steals-the-show-with-her-natural-backside-at-an-event-in-the-u-s.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by CastedAyo: 1:37am On May 18, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 1:39am On May 18, 2018
yansh loaded with only sheet... smh

84 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by internationalman(m): 1:56am On May 18, 2018
I'm not an advocate for big booty....

They are pretty site when clothed but a sore sight when unclothed...

377 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16am On May 18, 2018
Nothing dey dere..... all na lefulefu!!

DonPiiko:
Before you climb this one you go hear am cheesy

One will prolly need an 8 feet ladder to reach the destination!

What destination?
Olumo-Rock!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Emilokoiyawon: 2:56am On May 18, 2018
I feel I need to say a prayer after viewing this beautiful monstronsity

11 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 4:40am On May 18, 2018
... her 'ikebe' dey shoot catapult.
* In Duncan Mighty's voice*

Some others would callit hungry man size. Lol.

27 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by abbeyty(m): 5:11am On May 18, 2018
internationalman:

But this one doesnt look pretty with the cloth, how e go come be with cloth off?

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by CastedAyo: 5:39am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
yansh loaded with only sheet... smh

Sheet ko Booklet ni

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Partnerbiz(f): 6:49am On May 18, 2018
Objectification of women needs to stop..

16 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 7:00am On May 18, 2018
very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by pocohantas(f): 7:04am On May 18, 2018
Isn't that a ring on her finger?
This is someone's wife and mother.
Yet some pervert just had to bring her picture to the internet.

Na real wa!

24 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Auladimeji(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2018
shocked undecided Fats every where... Disgusting

13 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Lalas247(f): 7:22am On May 18, 2018
overweight lady ....its not ass undecided

7 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 7:30am On May 18, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Deckline(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sight alone no dey do you embarassed she resemble tree wey you wan climb

4 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by iheanyi40(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2018
internationalman:

iswear, just gimme bobby

3 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 7:44am On May 18, 2018
When I saw the video yesterday I was surprised and posted it here, sometimes men like them like this, it's a wonder how this kind of people copulate.
Deckline:

Sight alone no dey do you embarassed she resemble tree wey you wan climb

2 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 7:52am On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
... her 'ikebe' dey shoot catapult.

* In Duncan Mighty's voice*

Some others would callit hungry man size. Lol.

Hmm if I transmit u now to my station they'll say am wicketgrin

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by dinachi(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2018
Priscy01:
This lady with insanely gigantic booty turned heads as she hit a wedding dancefloor to dance with the bride.

According to Instagram user @queen_geegold, who shared the viral video, she said the lady's eye-popping booty is '100% natural'.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/woman-steals-the-show-with-her-natural-backside-at-an-event-in-the-u-s.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Needless to say she was the brides lesbian partners!
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 8:54am On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by dynicks(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2018
NWAMAIKPE oooooooo.....!!!!

Na person nyash be this?! ah ah!!

Na dis kain one bible talk say "OCCUPY TILL I COME"

the back side really is transmitting..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:04am On May 18, 2018
Glory has hit the front page shocked

Lemme goan tell her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
This one is obesity biko. This is not wat they refer to as ukwu.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by Nobody: 11:21am On May 18, 2018
Chloe88:
grin
na u really be dat for dp?
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by ozoekwe(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
ike nsi
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by SureDan2000(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2018
mtcheeeewwwww
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
Nothing dey dere
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by bobokeshington: 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
blood of Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by MrGreenMavro: 1:05pm On May 18, 2018
angry
Re: Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S by LesbianBoy(m): 1:05pm On May 18, 2018
IDImu

IDIaraba

IKEdieze

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized PussĀ„, Sex Story (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.